PDA

View Full Version : vultite alloy quarterstaff

Fatsix
12-17-2008, 10:51 AM
i'm looking for a translucent vultite alloy quarterstaff. +22 or so with masterful weighting. Sold the one i had years ago, would like another one.

Belnia
12-17-2008, 11:11 AM
I've got a couple kicking around, though I was planning on holding them until Monks come out to see if it would be feasible. If you want to throw some obscene sum of silver at me, I could fish one out of a locker.

Martaigne
12-17-2008, 11:40 AM
OMG MONKS!

Jahira
12-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I've got a couple kicking around, though I was planning on holding them until Monks come out to see if it would be feasible. If you want to throw some obscene sum of silver at me, I could fish one out of a locker.

Wow Belnia, I didn't think anyone had a 20 year plan for gemstone. Good Job

Belnia
12-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I've got some nice sets of robes to sell off the day monks go live too.

Jahira
12-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Robes will still be like paper when protecting though. Even if monks are supposed to use robes, how do you implement it when Robes just suck

Widgets
12-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Robes will still be like paper when protecting though. Even if monks are supposed to use robes, how do you implement it when Robes just suck

Apparently you haven't read the Monk Spell/Ability list then...Robes, when worn, can grow in AsG based upon Spell Ranks or what not from the Monks.

Thus Robes, being the go to armor for the class. Though I personally think Fists will be the way to go since some spells will only work bare handed.

Jahira
12-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Yes, I have read absolutely nothing on monks. If they can make monks work with robes, then Belnia's 20 year plan is golden.