PDA

View Full Version : Player-forged mithril handaxe

petroglyph
12-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Any forgers around I can commission a mithril handaxe from? Elegant is probably fine for my purposes, though I'd be interested in hearing price quotes for an exquisite one. Perfect is definitely out of my price range.

Willing to pay coins or trade minor enchanting services.

crb
12-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Why mithril? I got a pretty rolaren one for 100k in a shop, actually there are 7 in that shop.

petroglyph
12-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Because I like mithril? And I'm picky about the haft wood, too, or I'd just pick up the ebonwood-hafted mithril one someone's selling for 7k.

On the other hand, if you've got any extra rolaren lying around, I might be interested in having something else made out of it for a separate project.

crb
12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
heres the thing.

forging is annoying, time consuming etc. A commission for an elegant mithril handaxe? elegant is a given, mithril is cheap, you probably wouldn't want to pay much for it, but tracking you down to get payment and or materials, then forging it, then tracking you down again, all very annoying. for the 20k the item is worth.

If you want, I'll do it for you, but I won't promise timely delivery, I won't actually do the work until next time I decide to forge a whole batch of stuff, which could be awhile.

But I'm sure you can find someone.