PDA

View Full Version : testy

02-01-2004, 09:51 PM
So I don't know what's going on. These last few weeks I have been unbelievably testy. Short with everyone and just mean I think. An example of what I talking about is today at work. This girl who has been sweating me since she started working there was trying to get my attention you could say (flirting) normally I humor her and flirt back but today I basically told her to fuck off in a slightly less blunt way, but not by much, and I feel like shit about it. I tried to apologize but she would not let me get a word out. And I just pissed off an in game friend by being nothing but an ass all night...
I'm sick of myself.
sorry had to get that all off my chest I'm gonna go beat my head against a wall for an hour or two for being a fucking idiot (not really but you get the point)

anyone else ever get this way or am i just losing it?

Xcalibur
02-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Chemical reactions in your brain because of so many reasons it would take 10 lifetimes to know which is the one for you.

anxiety because you're entering the army soon

social pressure you're having we don't know about

your family

lack of sleeps..

so many possibilities

HarmNone
02-01-2004, 09:56 PM
I think everybody gets edgy once in awhile, Edine. I know I do. Sometimes, you can identify what is causing the problem; other times, it is a mystery. Usually, however, it is because something in your life is either not going the way you wish it would, or is changing and causing you to face the unknown, so to speak.

If I remember correctly, your life will soon change pretty drastically. Maybe that is what is putting you on edge. :)

HarmNone

Volstock
02-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I would have to agree with Harmnone maybe subconciously (is that how you spell it ? ) your worried about something and it's pissing you off. Or it could just be one of those BAD day everyone gets onces in a while and as for the girl I suggest you let her cool off for a while and then apologized. But if your friend is really your friend he/she wouldn't give two cent about you acting like an ass

Drew2
02-01-2004, 10:07 PM
It's cool man. We all have our days.

Believe it or not, I'm a pretty good listener. If you ever need someone to rant at or just take out shit on, you got my SN.

Snapp
02-01-2004, 10:12 PM
I relate totally Edine. I get that way often, usually from lack of sleep. If I'm really hungry it happens too. It's sad when people at work tell me to go eat something after I get all bitchy. I find people can be pretty understanding about it if you tell them afterwards that you were just feeling irritable.. because everyone can relate to that.

02-01-2004, 10:13 PM
naw its not just a one day thing
I ended up getting into a fist fight with a RL friend just after I got back from vacation (i didnt swing first but Said shit that I know was gonna cause it) i think im just pissed off at the world

02-01-2004, 10:15 PM
so its been goin on for 2 weeks or so now... getting my normal 8 hours or so a night so its not lack of sleep either

Bewitchindryad25
02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
We all get like that sometimes hon, I know I do. But if you need to rant or just someone to talk to. You can IM me at HellcatVixsyn. I know sometimes talking about it can help you. I'm a pretty good listener believe it or not, and if all else fails I can be a complete goofball and maybe make you laugh a little atleast.