PDA

View Full Version : Try our dingleberries.

That Jay
12-01-2008, 12:07 AM
I>look
[The Lodge, Main Lounge]
Plump pillows and overstuffed sofas encircle a massive riverstone fireplace sunken into the center of the room, creating a comfortable place to relax. Large animal pelts are scattered underfoot, cutting the chill of the stone flooring. Sturdy oaken beams bring the circular walls to a peak overhead. Against one wall, a long sideboard offers food and drink. Glass-paneled doors lead out to a lush garden. You also see a pair of carved oak doors, a rune-carved arch, a basket of sticks and a wicker bin.
Obvious exits: southeast, southwest
I>look on sideboard
On the long sideboard you see a loaf of pumpkin bread, a plate of dingleberry tarts, a crystal decanter of whiskey, a cold pitcher of ale, an oversized ceramic soup tureen, a platter of blood orange scones, a green glass bowl of raspberries, a chocolate torte, a plate of toadstool caps, a poached peach pastry, a tall glass carafe of fizzy juice and a plank of grilled sandwiches.
I>get tart
You help yourself to a flaky golden dingleberry tart.

DCSL
12-01-2008, 12:09 AM
That's awesome. Should have made 'em golden brown.

Stanley Burrell
12-01-2008, 01:46 AM
A delicate glass ice cream cup etched with a lusty Tehir and a submissive blonde Sylvan.

Sorry. Brainstorming. Dingleberries though.

Tolwynn
12-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Submissive sylvan is completely redundant, you know.

Stanley Burrell
12-01-2008, 02:02 AM

Yeah; that's implied, tru dat. Want to help me work on this fantastic and totally IC alter?

Nilandia
12-01-2008, 10:06 AM
You can die now. Non-fatally, of course. :D

Gretchen

Moist Happenings
12-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Gretchen, you're way too non committal with your murderous rage. It just comes away so sweet and innocent and cuddly. It's like being killed by the Care Bear Stare. Therefore, I'm going to help you.

I'M GONNA KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU SO MUCH YOU'LL DIE FROM IT BECAUSE I KILLED YOU SO MUCH!

Edit: On topic that original post made me chuckle a bit. I may have my gnome get some and give them to random people just to see who eats 'em.

Nilandia
12-01-2008, 12:08 PM
:lol: Is that how it's done? No wonder it wasn't working before!

Gretchen