PDA

View Full Version : Question on fixskills

Tilnam
11-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Can you also adjust your starting stats with fixskills? Or is it something else? Or is it just not possible?

And can someone explain how I can adjust the stats if they can be?

Hips
11-30-2008, 10:10 AM
A fixstat potion from the AG.

Tilnam
11-30-2008, 10:17 AM
those are the ones that sell for a crazy amount? No other way to change stats from a character who was from GS3? lol I sadly activated the account about 3 months ago and logged on the character in question for a few minutes to see what items were on the account, and then never played the character again so I didn't get to use the 30 day free migration from gs3 to 4.

So I guess I am screwed stats wise for this character unless I shell out a ton of cash?

grenthor
11-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Just go with what you have. It's not the end of the world to have jacked up stats. It can even make it more fun.

yesicj
11-30-2008, 06:55 PM
I had a similar brief login thing, but I logged in for a few minutes (apparently) right when the switch happened, then came back to it after something like 2 years. Assist about it and explain the situation.
It should get knocked over to a GM (SGM, if memory serves) I got a one-time reallocation and 6 hours to use it. Couldn't hurt to try.

Hai Lawd ZeeAir
12-01-2008, 05:32 PM
those are the ones that sell for a crazy amount? No other way to change stats from a character who was from GS3? lol I sadly activated the account about 3 months ago and logged on the character in question for a few minutes to see what items were on the account, and then never played the character again so I didn't get to use the 30 day free migration from gs3 to 4.

So I guess I am screwed stats wise for this character unless I shell out a ton of cash?

That's correct, and a big error. The best part of that 30 day grace period, is when you convert a level 80 something, and you wind up a level 55 something, but for that month, you can try out EVERYTHING skillwise. Near-instant migration. You a sorceror? Jack your sorc circle to 150, go hunting, come back, change all your skills to lockpicking and disarming, open your own boxes, get 5 chances to reallocate your stats, it's uber.

Pretty massive mistake not taking part of that opportunity.

Garnet Doyle
12-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Hope you got 40m sitting around somewhere.