PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MAGIC in Psinet

Mateius
11-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but I'm having occasional problems with MAGIC not working properly. Sometimes it'll remember the spells I had on before logging off and sometimes it wont. Is there some type of user error on my part that is causing MAGIC to refresh itself everytime I log off? It'll keep track of the time on the spells I cast after logging on but that's about it.

Xaerve
11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Are you using different computers? If so, that's the problem.

Mateius
11-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Are you using different computers? If so, that's the problem.

problem solved. thanks for the info.

Allereli
11-25-2008, 12:06 AM
problem solved. thanks for the info.

you can send yourself your profile (found in c\psinet\profiles). just keep emailing, or saving it into a draft email. good to do anyway as a backup, but it will keep all your magic and bank accounts accurate, and your aliases as well

Xaerve
11-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Hacker.

Mateius
11-28-2008, 10:27 PM
you can send yourself your profile (found in c\psinet\profiles). just keep emailing, or saving it into a draft email. good to do anyway as a backup, but it will keep all your magic and bank accounts accurate, and your aliases as well

New to the HAxOring of programs. So I save all the stuff on the profile and copy/past before I run PSINET everytime I play?

Allereli
11-29-2008, 12:25 AM
New to the HAxOring of programs. So I save all the stuff on the profile and copy/past before I run PSINET everytime I play?

well, it's just one file per character. so just upload whatever characters you just played, and then when you play them on a different machine, download them before you log in and write over the old file.