PDA

View Full Version : 2 sets of armor and a THW

Spreg
11-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Willing to negotiate on all of these items and interested in trades of crit padded double leathers and crit padded or damage padded full plate.

a gilded mithril ribcage
7x
weighs 20 pounds or so.

The ribcage is from some undiscernable remains. Each bone has been gilded in pure mithril and additional strips of mithril are overlayed underneath to provided comprehensive coverage of the wearer's torso. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Self Mana Undisease (113)
New Style self mana
So costs 26 mana to use with chance of failure.
15 million flat.

some dark vaalin-edged leathers
This armor has been crafted in a fitted manner to allow for maximum maneuverability, while sacrificing no protection. The rigid leather is dyed a rich, dark grey and is enhanced by a layer of silver imflass scales. Decorative vaalin edging adorns the leather in the form of thin, lustrous white swirls which slither their way across the entire torso. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

+17 HCP brig, lightened to weigh 12, spiked

You carefully inspect your vaalin-edged leathers.

Your careful inspection of some dark vaalin-edged leathers allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head. You also notice that it is spiked.

15 million

an onyx-hafted ora roa'ter axe
7x blessable two hander
lightened once to 7 pounds.

10 million.

SuperFan99
01-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Interested in the armor. Not familiar with the spikes variation. I assume it has the ability to damage to an attacker then? If so. I'll give ya 15m for em. PM or AIM Haalengsiv.

Fallen
01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Interested in the armor. Not familiar with the spikes variation. I assume it has the ability to damage to an attacker then? If so. I'll give ya 15m for em. PM or AIM Haalengsiv.

Spikes activate only on offensive maneuvers. Examples of such for armor would be tackle and bearhug. If you're looking to have your armor damage your attacker after being struck, you will need elemental flaring armor.