PDA

View Full Version : Empath Guild help

Mateius
11-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Just joined the guild recently and I get lost EVERY time I'm in there. Any links to maps and where what is? Appreciate the help!

Allereli
11-20-2008, 12:59 AM
whoever designed the empath guilds should be taken out and shot

Mateius
11-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Seriously. Who the F approved the layout is a freakin DOTARD. That's worse than a retard by the way.

Anyone know where the F I can find the lenses that I need to polish? Im pretty sure i looked evertywhere about ten times.

B2
11-20-2008, 06:09 AM
Which town are you in?

Regardless, in every guild, you should be looking for a training annex. The guilds were already built when alchemy came around, so they slapped a training annex in which houses everything alchemical you need.

Inside the training annex is the Taskmaster, the skilled masters, the cauldrons, and a portal to the workshops and alchemy shop. In any of the workshops you can polish the lens assemblies. (Assemblies is the noun, not lenses, if that helps).

All of the empath guilds I've been in are wonky with the exception of Ta'Vaalor. The Landing guild is a hedge maze, the Teras one has a series of bridges and tunnels, the Icemule one has funny colored arrows, the Solhaven one is filled with stairs that have a mix of GO and CLIMB to maneuver them, and I'd have never gotten in the River's Rest one without Stormfront.

I'd attempt to map them and slap them on Krakiipedia, but I'm no..graphic...art--crap. What program did you use for the sorcerer guilds, Allereli?

CrystalTears
11-20-2008, 08:37 AM
OMG no shit. The one in the landing is horrible. Solhaven's is not as bad.

Allereli
11-20-2008, 08:38 AM
I'd attempt to map them and slap them on Krakiipedia, but I'm no..graphic...art--crap. What program did you use for the sorcerer guilds, Allereli?

Microsoft Visio

Nilandia
11-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Anyone know where the F I can find the lenses that I need to polish? Im pretty sure i looked evertywhere about ten times.
They're on the workbenches in each of the workrooms. Just grab a cloth from the supply closet and type polish lenses when you're in the workroom.

Gretchen

CrystalTears
11-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah, just go into the workshop areas and tap lens so that you make sure there's one in there. They don't show in the description of the room, which is really annoying.

B2
11-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, just go into the workshop areas and tap lens so that you make sure there's one in there. They don't show in the description of the room, which is really annoying.

Lens ASSEMBLY

CrystalTears
11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh yeah, my bad. Sorry! Tap ASS. :D

Kyra231
11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Icemule's wasn't horrible either, someone had told me a trick on the landing one & I scripted it but I can't access the scripts atm :(

Kembal
11-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Which town are you in?

Regardless, in every guild, you should be looking for a training annex. The guilds were already built when alchemy came around, so they slapped a training annex in which houses everything alchemical you need.

Inside the training annex is the Taskmaster, the skilled masters, the cauldrons, and a portal to the workshops and alchemy shop. In any of the workshops you can polish the lens assemblies. (Assemblies is the noun, not lenses, if that helps).

All of the empath guilds I've been in are wonky with the exception of Ta'Vaalor. The Landing guild is a hedge maze, the Teras one has a series of bridges and tunnels, the Icemule one has funny colored arrows, the Solhaven one is filled with stairs that have a mix of GO and CLIMB to maneuver them, and I'd have never gotten in the River's Rest one without Stormfront.

Ta'Illistim's pretty easy to manuever around as well, though Ta'Vaalor wins hands down for ease of movement. And now you know why I prefer to do alchemy in the East. :)

Allereli
11-20-2008, 04:14 PM
If someone wanted to head the project I might be willing to do one or two of the guilds. But I'm stretched pretty thin in terms of time

Mateius
11-24-2008, 04:22 AM
Im new to scripting but I can do what I can to help. Maybe take logs or the tasks?

If someone wanted to head the project I might be willing to do one or two of the guilds. But I'm stretched pretty thin in terms of time