PDA

View Full Version : This makes my head hurt...

Edaarin
01-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Enormis [subdued]: "Mogonis is stealin from people in the Warrior guild, what a peice of crap"
Varias [subdued]: "anyone going to Solhaven?"
Mogonis [subdued]: "just you, chief"
Yaku [subdued]: "don't pick on him Mogonis, he's Enormous...!"
Massiveman [subdued]: "lol"
Mortagon [subdued]: "hehe"
Yaku [subdued]: "and that man's MASSIVE"
Massiveman [subdued]: "get'm"
Ivl [subdued]: "Selling a 4x blessable lance, only 11 pounds, and good forging, ttm"
You [subdued]: "You all make my head hurt..."
Enormis [subdued]: "im kilt em"
Enormis [subdued]: "hes dead as dirt now, the stupid thief"

I don't remember Hughmungis being a retarded monkey. Guess I really do have a shitty memory.

Jonty
01-29-2004, 09:59 PM
:lol: I was robbing that guy in the park. I don't do it in the guild, but I wanna try to bait him to try to kill me.

crazymage
01-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Everyone compalins about Candor, but Mogonis is right up their with warclaidhm sometimes.

AnticorRifling
01-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Mogonis cracks me up. Enormis, massivetard, hugeidiot, etc they all suck based on their names. Hi I'm a giant and my name is Giantguythingman lol!!11 If I wasn't so nice I'd stab them all with their own mothers (it can be done it just requires alot of force and a good angle :cool: )

AkMan
01-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
If I wasn't so nice I'd stab them all with their own mothers (it can be done it just requires alot of force and a good angle :cool: )

I'd give my left nut to see that.

Soulpieced
01-29-2004, 11:23 PM
Just playing in general makes my head hurt.

Caiylania
01-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Why don't they wipe all size words from the mangler / manager so people can't make retarded names like that. What is with the lol lol lol....... oiy

Kitsun
01-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Add this guy to the batch...

Brave Adventurer Questing:

Claidz

Hasina
01-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Stupid names for stupid giants. It goes hand in hand.

But what really bothers me is people who use, "LOL" and "in a sec'" and those type things. I mean, I get really physically angry. I mean like, ARG!

Weedmage Princess
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
I don't see a problem with In a sec....short for in a second, something someone would say..but yeah I agree with lol. It's disheartening to see people do that, and no one (staff) does anything about it.

Miss X
01-30-2004, 02:55 PM
whats the problem with saying 'in a sec' or 'in a min'?
I say them outloud in reality so why should I not say them in game?
I agree with the lol thing, I dont go around saying lol to my friends outloud, but in a sec thing is just being too picky. Gemstone is supposed to be a fun game, no need to be too uptight!
Vicx

DeV
01-30-2004, 03:05 PM
I agree.. saying 'in a sec or minute' is actual something you would really say. so, whats the harm? lol is another story..in no way shape or form should it be used as a roleplay term but it is abused so there's nothing you can really do about it..

Galleazzo
01-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Someone who says LOL in game ought to be bitchslapped. Let them fucking go to a chat room.

Latrinsorm
01-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
Someone who says LOL in game ought to be bitchslapped. Let them fucking go to a chat room. Dude, you need to relax a little bit. I don't think I've seen a post of yours yet that was without rage. Deep breath, just a game. You'll get an ulcer by the time the Mets win the World Series (that's in a year, folks) the way you're going.

Caiylania
01-30-2004, 04:25 PM
LoL does bug the crap out of me. Can you just see someone in those times running around saying that?

King Henry the 1st: "OMG My army just annialated the barbarian hoard!!"

Henry's advisor: "Dude, we pwned them!"

Henry: "LOL we sure did fer sure bro."

Yeah.