PDA

View Full Version : Who has more fat rolls? Itzel or Andraste?

nogo
11-16-2008, 12:05 AM

diethx
11-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Gotta be Andraste, hands down.

DCSL
11-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I haven't seen Itzel.

Tolwynn
11-16-2008, 12:09 AM
Obviously, neither has the OP.

Lucos
11-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Is there a purpose to this poll? I see someone created a new account to ask the stupid question because they were not man enough to ask with their own name.

Moist Happenings
11-16-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm not entirely sure why, but this thread makes me want a jelly doughnut. Mmmmm....jelly doughnut.

Tisket
11-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Is there a purpose to this poll? I see someone created a new account to ask the stupid question because they were not man enough to ask with their own name.

You?

Tisket
11-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Oh that's right, you are the one with the endless monk questions. nvm.

thefarmer
11-16-2008, 12:24 AM
You mean Lysander?

Tisket
11-16-2008, 12:26 AM
Ahh my bad, the handle he uses is Lucas, not lucos.

Tilnam
11-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Who has more fat rolls? Itzel or Andraste?

what the fuck is that thing in that picture?

Lucos
11-16-2008, 12:29 AM
You?

Umm...no?

Tisket
11-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Umm...no?

Catch up already.

Renian
11-16-2008, 12:36 AM
I bet this poll was started by the same guy who made the poll about when GS will finally die.

It's probably Lysander getting past his ban...though I thought his bans were also IP.

Skeeter
11-16-2008, 01:24 AM
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/b/b5/MaGorg.jpg

Amaron
11-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Itzel is very pretty as I remember. She was at the con this summer.

Garnet Doyle
11-16-2008, 01:37 AM

I doubt it has anything to do with vindictive GMs/Feedback reading these forums and then sanctioning players in game due to what they said here, right?

No, of course not.

If you post here under your character or account name, you'd best be willing to kiss-ass or act like you're posting on the regular pay forums unless you want something to happen to you.

DaCapn
11-16-2008, 01:42 AM
what the fuck is that thing in that picture?

Wayne Knight in a skirt?

Allereli
11-16-2008, 02:18 AM
The OP is just retarded, and anyone who responds answering about someone else's weight needs to look in the mirror.

diethx
11-16-2008, 02:39 AM
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/b/b5/MaGorg.jpg

No matter how many times this comparison is made, I still giggle.

Skeeter
11-16-2008, 09:41 AM
No matter how many times this comparison is made, I still giggle.

I don't even care what the thread is about anymore. As soon as I see Andraste.. I start trying to find my Ma Gorg pictures.

Allereli
11-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Maybe you should be added to the list? Great job of drawing attention to yourself.

oh i see, alt login of one of the douche patrol. Sorry if I don't believe in attacking people over weight, especially if they're not here to defend themselves. Call people out on their attitudes and what they do to others, not a physical condition.

Moist Happenings
11-16-2008, 11:01 AM
oh i see, alt login of one of the douche patrol. Sorry if I don't believe in attacking people over weight, especially if they're not here to defend themselves. Call people out on their attitudes and what they do to others, not a physical condition.

:yeahthat:

radamanthys
11-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I can has cheeseburger?

No. You can has already too many cheeseburger.

Lucos
11-16-2008, 11:48 AM
I doubt it has anything to do with vindictive GMs/Feedback reading these forums and then sanctioning players in game due to what they said here, right?.

It's just childish. If you have a beef with someone, call them out on the issue at hand, not make childish comments about their looks, beliefs or lifestyle. You may actually get the issue resolved instead of coming off looking like someone with a serious case of butt-hurt.

RichardCranium
11-16-2008, 11:52 AM
It's just childish. If you have a beef with someone, call them out on the issue at hand, not make childish comments about their looks, beliefs or lifestyle. You may actually get the issue resolved instead of coming off looking like someone with a serious case of butt-hurt.

To be fair, Andraste makes it easy with her constant douchebaggery and from the posts she used to make here, not to mention the whole avatar thing.

Lucos
11-16-2008, 12:21 PM
To be fair, Andraste makes it easy with her constant douchebaggery and from the posts she used to make here, not to mention the whole avatar thing.

And that may be true, but rip her on the subject that is the crux of the problem. Making comments about physical appearance does what? Proves that the poster has no real desire to resolve any conflicts or issues and just gets their jollies off of hurting others.

Creating a new alias and then posting something like this poll gets no props from me. If you really feel this way, then walk up to the person you have a beef with and say it to their face. I'll give you props then.

UNKNOWN
11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
And that may be true, but rip her on the subject that is the crux of the problem. Making comments about physical appearance does what? Proves that the poster has no real desire to resolve any conflicts or issues and just gets their jollies off of hurting others.

Creating a new alias and then posting something like this poll gets no props from me. If you really feel this way, then walk up to the person you have a beef with and say it to their face. I'll give you props then.

First off, Itzel and especially Andraste, are known to be asshat GMs. Gemstone players who wish to have no action taken against them in game have no choice but to post their negative comments anonymously. It has nothing to do with "be a man" or "have some balls" because these jerks will seek them out in game, watch them like hawks until they step out of line the least bit, and then throw the book at em.

As far as Andraste goes, I believe that physical appearance does indeed reflect how she conducts herself in game. For instance, look how she is so against PVP and CVC. She says it's all about policy... NOT. It's because in the real world she is so fat, out of shape, and helpless, she has no choice but to encourage, vote for, and support anything that will provide her the most amount of safety.

Therefor, in game, she despises any type PVP and assesses any CVC with a fine tooth comb trying to see how it could be conceived as PVP, and therefor, against policy.

And Lucos... on many occasions I have seen you back her up on the officials as well as here at PC. Is this a coincidence or is there more to be told here?

I see no reason to be light on Andraste for the years of torment she has distributed to many of us.

If I could walk up to her face and tell her how I think about her without suffering any repercussions in game, I would do so in a heart beat. But unfortunately she has the power of a GM, and her emotions guide her judgement and decisions.

thefarmer
11-16-2008, 01:26 PM
As far as Andraste goes, I believe that physical appearance does indeed reflect how she conducts herself in game. For instance, look how she is so against PVP and CVC. She says it's all about policy... NOT. It's because in the real world she is so fat, out of shape, and helpless, she has no choice but to encourage, vote for, and support anything that will provide her the most amount of safety.

Therefor, in game, she despises any type PVP and assesses any CVC with a fine tooth comb trying to see how it could be conceived as PVP, and therefor, against policy.

Because in the real world we all have to worry about PVP and CVC...

Tisket
11-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Sorry if I don't believe in attacking people over weight, especially if they're not here to defend themselves. Call people out on their attitudes and what they do to others, not a physical condition.

This is the PC. Noone is immune to criticism.

Nieninque
11-16-2008, 01:49 PM
The OP is just retarded, and anyone who responds answering about someone else's weight needs to look in the mirror.

You calling me fat?

Nieninque
11-16-2008, 01:51 PM

To be fair though, even us die-hards think that calling someone fat is a pathetic call.

Mathari
11-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Gotta say I'm pretty much with Lucos and Allereli on this one.

Also...

This is a joke... Right?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-16-2008, 01:56 PM
IIRC Itzel is actually very pretty.

Allereli
11-16-2008, 02:04 PM

I believe Andraste's been skewered in plenty of threads for the things she's done. There are just lines that shouldn't be crossed, threads like this are just meant to be cruel. Are you the type to go up to someone on the street and start yelling at them for being fat? This is not much different. It's not like she posted her picture in a bikini next to a car she's trying to sell, or posted herself topless. She's done nothing to invite criticism for her looks.

Warriorbird
11-16-2008, 02:50 PM
I think Andraste's portrayal of herself as something she isn't also ramps up the 'Is she fat?' discussion.

For the record... none of my issues with her have to do with appearance. I think threads like this also play into stereotyping and dismissal of the PC as an incisive and actually open forum of Gemstone discussion.

We have the ability to point to real fucked up stuff that happens. We don't need to go here.

thefarmer
11-16-2008, 02:52 PM
GemStone is Andraste's life. The distinction between "real life" and "in game" is non-existent for her.

Stalker much?

Edit: Also ROFL at the people hiding behind throwaway names to insult GMs.

Allereli
11-16-2008, 02:53 PM
That's why everyone voted for Andraste as having more fat rolls. Also, Itzel gives Andraste even more body image issues. Itzel is still a new GM, and Andraste will go out of her way to make Itzel's GM life difficult because Andraste is jealous of Itzel's looks.

how old are you?

Lucos
11-16-2008, 02:55 PM
First off, Itzel and especially Andraste, are known to be asshat GMs. Gemstone players who wish to have no action taken against them in game have no choice but to post their negative comments anonymously. It has nothing to do with "be a man" or "have some balls" because these jerks will seek them out in game, watch them like hawks until they step out of line the least bit, and then throw the book at em.

And Lucos... on many occasions I have seen you back her up on the officials as well as here at PC. Is this a coincidence or is there more to be told here?

I see no reason to be light on Andraste for the years of torment she has distributed to many of us.

If I could walk up to her face and tell her how I think about her without suffering any repercussions in game, I would do so in a heart beat. But unfortunately she has the power of a GM, and her emotions guide her judgement and decisions.

I can't think of a single instance I have backed up Andraste specifically. I don't even know who the hell Itzel is. In almost all cases that a GM has been forced to get involved, the player is in some manner responsible. For everytime a GM comes down hard on a player when that player is in the right, there are dozens of times that same player has tried to backdoor the rules and cause grief. There is a reason players are marked as problem players.

And years or torment...whatever. Maybe I'll just never see it since I keep my nose clean while in game and I am not interested in starting shit on the drop of a dime.

Warriorbird
11-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Eh. I don't think I had a single warning that was still standing by the last time I quit Gemstone... yet at one point I'd been asked by a Product Manager to consider going back to DR...

...I've seen the tremendously bent side of staff. My only issues with Andraste came from her displaying blatant double standards over PVP that she was involved in (conflict of interest much?), insisting that different rules applied for existing accounts and new players (regarding names and other things), and the sheer idiocy she puts out over what is OOC/OOG and alteration standard questions.

I think this sort of thing generally stems from somebody posting a GM interaction that went bad, getting made fun of by the PC for it (Yes GMs, it does happen), and then making a new account to make fun of somebody's size.

Mathari
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
how old are you?
:yeahthat:

Also, LOL at the fact that this person ("nogo") seems to think that he/she is intimately acquainted with Andraste's daily life and psychology. For example:

GemStone is Andraste's life. The distinction between "real life" and "in game" is non-existent for her.

Itzel gives Andraste even more body image issues. Itzel is still a new GM, and Andraste will go out of her way to make Itzel's GM life difficult because Andraste is jealous of Itzel's looks.
Hopefully this is a kid. At least then this would be somewhat excusable.

Stanley Burrell
11-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Itzel, because everyone voted for Andraste and I am a non-conformist Goth vampire.

Warriorbird
11-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Maybe nogo is an Andraste cyber ex.

Tisket
11-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Itzel, because everyone voted for Andraste and I am a non-conformist Goth vampire.

Except you didn't actually vote. Or was that you being non-conformist?

Phidelia
11-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Anyone who has an issue with a GM because they "harass them" in game has a big choice to make. Something like getting out of the game and getting a life.

nub
11-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Anyone who has an issue with a GM because they "harass them" in game has a big choice to make. Something like getting out of the game and getting a life.

^^

I wonder who that is.

LoL... why be anonymous if you're not saying something terribly wrong? Unless you are... a GM? YES~!

Moist Happenings
11-16-2008, 05:17 PM
To be honest, nub, if I were a GM, I would post anonymously here. No, not because I've got something to hide, but because regardless of what I was saying and whether it was valid or not, which that is, there are people here who would jump all over the opportunity to twist the words of a GM and create a huge issue of something small. I've seen it happen a dozen times on the officials. Here we've got a lot of people whose crap even the officials don't stand for (not saying that about everyone). There are a few people here who just can't post on a moderated forum and keep their accounts for long.

So yeah, if I were a GM that wanted to keep my job, and I felt it necessary to post in this thread..Yeah, anonymous.

iJin
11-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Andraste makes me laugh.

I've no problem with the both of them.

ViridianAsp
11-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Andraste makes me laugh.

I've no problem with the both of them.

I have problems with Andraste, because I think she doesn't no when to say "You know what, my bad." when she is wrong, she always has to be right, even when FACTS come into play.

I have no problem with Itzel I think she's nice, I've never had a problem with her, ever.

TheLastShamurai
11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
there is nothing wrong with being fat. and by nothing wrong i mean it'll kill you and its rediculously unattractive.

i think that we have a tendency to place GMs on a pedastal that isn't there. for one, they are just as human as the rest of us. and frankly 75% of humans suck.

and even if these were the perfect beings of light some think they should be, they mostly aren't paid employees, and you cannot expect to hold them to such standards because if they do something you don't like (justified or not) there really is no system of punishment other than not allowing them to provide SIMU with free labor. ZOMG don't make their life fucking easier!

besides, dwelling too much on other peoples douchebaggery in turns leads you to becoming the douchbag.

RichardCranium
11-16-2008, 05:43 PM
She's done nothing to invite criticism for her looks.

Yes, she has.

Warriorbird
11-16-2008, 06:03 PM
I imagine she does.

iJin
11-16-2008, 06:05 PM
umm, who cares if andraste dies

LOL

At your name.

Shari
11-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Caramia was Andraste!?!

OMG...so many questions have now been answered.

Methais
11-16-2008, 08:51 PM
There was a whole thread on this some time ago. It's part of the reason why Andraste was demoted to Assistant Game Master (AGM).

She got demoted because of that uproar? I coulda sworn I always saw her listed as AGM on the yearly staff posts on the officials. Didn't she used to say that her (Caramia) avatar was her belly irl too? Or am I thinking of someone else?

While we're on the subject, how many hot irl GMs are cunts in game, compared to ugly irl GMs that are cunts in game? The only hot GM I can think of off the top of my head was Tigermist, but I'm sure there are more. I just don't remember them.

Btw someone link a pic of Itzel. I need some new fapping material.

diethx
11-16-2008, 08:57 PM
She got demoted because of that uproar? I coulda sworn I always saw her listed as AGM on the yearly staff posts on the officials. Didn't she used to say that her (Caramia) avatar was her belly irl too? Or am I thinking of someone else?

While we're on the subject, how many hot irl GMs are cunts in game, compared to ugly irl GMs that are cunts in game? The only hot GM I can think of off the top of my head was Tigermist, but I'm sure there are more. I just don't remember them.

Btw someone link a pic of Itzel. I need some new fapping material.

Taiven was hot irl, although I dunno if she was nice or cunty as a GM. Her PC was a bitch, though I think it's just cuz I spent too much time with her, and we had a love-hate kinda relationship.

Shari
11-16-2008, 09:02 PM
There was a whole thread on this some time ago. It's part of the reason why Andraste was demoted to Assistant Game Master (AGM).

Back when I first started posting here she tore apart this platinum compact mirror I had on my char, saying it was OOG.

And yet she creates atrocities such as: a form-fitting gown of crystal-dusted hemlock green velvet

:puke:

ViridianAsp
11-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Back when I first started posting here she tore apart this platinum compact mirror I had on my char, saying it was OOG.

And yet she creates atrocities such as: a form-fitting gown of crystal-dusted hemlock green velvet

They have powder compacts don't they...and didn't SHE create those? She's so convinced no one is a better authority on what's OOG than she is.

Methais
11-16-2008, 09:25 PM
RP is serious business.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8969/wowchatcomics4rpserversea1.jpg

Renian
11-16-2008, 10:24 PM
I have no problem with Itzel I think she's nice, I've never had a problem with her, ever.

You must not script.

ViridianAsp
11-16-2008, 10:33 PM
You must not script.

No, I don't because it makes me lazy if I script too much. I especially don't script when I hunt, I know you can get busted doing that.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-17-2008, 12:21 AM

Lol

THOSE GOWNS ARE SO FUCKING HOT!!1

Yeah, I'll always remember her as giving me shit for wanting something "nightshade-hued" because according to her the shade and hued parts made the whole thing redundant.

Than one of her characters had nightshade-hued stuff all over about a year later.

*facepalm*

Gnomad
11-17-2008, 12:59 AM

that gown makes me want to make like socrates

Renian
11-17-2008, 01:07 AM
No, I don't because it makes me lazy if I script too much. I especially don't script when I hunt, I know you can get busted doing that.

I'm just saying that because my epic Itzel ordeal was because she didn't understand scripting policy. She understands the bot section now I think. The rest of it is up in the air.

DaCapn
11-17-2008, 03:15 AM
She got demoted because of that uproar?

From what I understand, GMs are forbidden from posting on unofficial GS forums (whether or not they post under the GM name, whether or not it is known that they're a GM). So in response also to what someone else said ("I can see why a GM would post under a throw-away pseudonym"). If they do it, they do it to keep the job, I assume. Maybe this policy is in effect because of Andraste, I don't know.

Joe
11-17-2008, 05:55 AM
If I could walk up to her face and tell her how I think about her without suffering any repercussions in game, I would do so in a heart beat.

So, go to a convention and announce yourself as UNKNOWN from the PC and tell her who you play. Otherwise, STFU.

g++
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM
This new slew of anonymous people sure reminds me of the paper thin roleplaying movement weirdo. Useless polls, bolded titles and weird attacks on Andraste.

Shari
11-17-2008, 11:13 AM
See, that's what I don't understand. I have no problem slamming her on here because she's not ALLOWED to be on here. She pulled me into a consultation lounge (yet another thread) for me joking over Psinet that I was going to meteor swarm the dais.

You can read the thread, but basically I called her a fucking moron (not those words!) for spying on a client she wasn't allowed to use. She claims her "friend" (hahahaha) told her I was saying this over Psinet. So...I wrote feedback. Strange...she doesn't bother me anymore. :D

DaCapn
11-17-2008, 11:41 AM
See, that's what I don't understand. I have no problem slamming her on here because she's not ALLOWED to be on here. She pulled me into a consultation lounge (yet another thread) for me joking over Psinet that I was going to meteor swarm the dais.

Her timely surveillance prevented a terrorist attack. I don't see what you're uppity about. Besides, I think that's legal under the Patriot Act.

BigWorm
11-17-2008, 12:47 PM
GMs can read the PC, they just can't post here.

Tisket
11-17-2008, 01:36 PM
GMs can read the PC, they just can't post here.

True that:

Miss X Last Activity: 11-17-2008 09:59 AM

Warriorbird
11-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Some can post here. Level of authority thing.

Y'know... folks like Tsin.

TheRoseLady
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM
It's not like she posted her picture in a bikini next to a car she's trying to sell, or posted herself topless. She's done nothing to invite criticism for her looks.

Actually, not that I condone the name calling, but she did come to these boards - had an avatar of a decent looking thin girl with big boobs as her avatar and hid behind it for a very long time.

She would not post often unless someone posted started bitching about a GM/Host or something of the like, then she was there defending.

Stretch
11-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Too lazy to look up the archive of the old PC, but Whatley used to post here under Bardon.

Couple fairly senior GMs too, although I can't recall off the top of my head who.

TheRoseLady
11-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Too lazy to look up the archive of the old PC, but Whatley used to post here under Bardon.

Couple fairly senior GMs too, although I can't recall off the top of my head who.

Paul still posts on occasion. (Khaladon)

Stretch
11-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, Stealth did too.

I meant back in like 2002 - 2003 though, when Parkbandit was still in his 30s.

thefarmer
11-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah, Stealth did too.

I meant back in like 2002 - 2003 though, when Parkbandit was still in his 90s.

Fixed

RichardCranium
11-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Stump, maybe?

TheRoseLady
11-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Uska

diethx
11-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Paul still posts on occasion. (Khaladon)

He's not a GM anymore though.

grenthor
11-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Actually, not that I condone the name calling, but she did come to these boards - had an avatar of a decent looking thin girl with big boobs as her avatar and hid behind it for a very long time.

crap. we have to look like our avatars? i'm totally going to that rainbow avatar guys house.

Skeeter
11-17-2008, 10:47 PM
crap. we have to look like our avatars? i'm totally going to that rainbow avatar guys house.

Claiming your avatar is you is completely different.

On a completely unrelated note... I bang the 2 chicks in my avatar on a regular basis. good friends of mine.

BigWorm
11-17-2008, 11:16 PM

See you at Simucon, dude!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-18-2008, 12:37 AM
To be honest, nub, if I were a GM, I would post anonymously here. No, not because I've got something to hide, but because regardless of what I was saying and whether it was valid or not, which that is, there are people here who would jump all over the opportunity to twist the words of a GM and create a huge issue of something small. I've seen it happen a dozen times on the officials. Here we've got a lot of people whose crap even the officials don't stand for (not saying that about everyone). There are a few people here who just can't post on a moderated forum and keep their accounts for long.

So yeah, if I were a GM that wanted to keep my job, and I felt it necessary to post in this thread..Yeah, anonymous.

I post anonymously.

On topic, I like both Itzel and Andraste. Also, someone said Itzel was a new GM, how long do you have to be a GM to be an "old" GM? I think she's been GMing for like 2 years now?

Warriorbird
11-18-2008, 01:30 AM
It fits in with the nebulous 'has been playing GS a long time' concept.

You could have been playing GS for 8 years... somebody who's played 14 will always judge you.

diethx
11-21-2008, 11:26 PM
If you are "bothered" that much about a GM doing her job to maintain the integrity of the game, then you have a big choice to make: Get out and get a life.

Why do turds like you always think that you can either play gs or have a life, but not both? Because you are unable to? We aren't all that way...

edit: and why did you have to make two accounts to say the exact same thing?

Timjirdos
11-21-2008, 11:33 PM
you forgot the option for your mom.

http://forum.broke-off.com/uploads/post-31-1057948477.jpg

Go away, noob.

TheSmooth1
11-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Claiming your avatar is you is completely different.

On a completely unrelated note... I bang the 2 chicks in my avatar on a regular basis. good friends of mine.

On another completely unrelated note...I'm related to the girl on the bottom. She's my cousin.

Stanley Burrell
11-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Except you didn't actually vote. Or was that you being non-conformist?

Shit.