PDA

View Full Version : some vivid crimson robes with delicately blackworked sleeves - Huh?

Bokertal
11-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I bought these robes at Ebons Gate just for the hell of it. Pretty sure they are 4x and do a couple things....

some vivid crimson robes with delicately blackworked sleeves

You slip into your crimson robes, subtly checking the straps inside the sleeves to make sure they lie flat and undetectable.

You slip your vultite boot knife into the sleeve of your crimson robes and secure it with the narrow strap.

You slip your matte black tanto into the sleeve of your crimson robes and secure it with the narrow strap.

With a flourish, you cross your arms in front of you, simultaneously releasing the blades from within the sleeves of your crimson robes with practiced ease, and they slide into your waiting hands. You brandish your weapons with an air of confidence.

You gently tug on the sleeves of your crimson robes, straightening the edges and smoothing the fabric.

You slip out of your crimson robes paying particular care to not yank on the straps concealed within the sleeves.

My point or question is...what sort of character is going to wear robes and weild daggers?

radamanthys
11-15-2008, 04:30 PM
hey, hey, we're the MONKeys... people say we MONKey around. But we're too busy MONKing... to let anybody down...

Bokertal
11-15-2008, 04:38 PM
OH! Yeah....I forgot about that myth. Thanks.

Knew I should of bought some of that cool brawlin stuff on the ship.

Amber
11-15-2008, 04:45 PM
I wish I'd know they had those there. So many things I didn't know about till after the fact, darn it!