PDA

View Full Version : AC Alterer in Prime last night

Revalos
07-14-2003, 09:30 PM
This just in...last night there was a merchant wandering about altering companions. Here's what Jharra had to say:

Re: Groomer? · on 7/14/2003 4:01:56 AM 4767

It may interest you to know that there was a groomer abroad in Elanthia last night.

Three people turned down the service, one received work, a few were AFK, and I was unable to locate anyone else with a companion in the area in which I was working. (If a stranger showed a peculiar amount of interest in your companion last night and you shooed them off, you are probably one of the first set.)

It won't be the last time I come by, but I won't be advertising my services until after the Artisan's Faire, if then -- I have a great weakness for unannounced alterers, as it decreases the crowd and increases the amount of roleplaying involved. Getting a tailored companion should not be like getting a new pair of shoes.

In conclusion, my very great thanks to Cyr for granting me permission to work with companions and showing me how it was done.

~Jharra, the Watcher

Heh...that'll teach people to be AFK.

Captain Amby
07-14-2003, 10:32 PM
heh.. how about working on wizard familiars too, Jharra? hehehe

Red Devil
07-15-2003, 04:36 AM
Unlikely, familiars come and go, you get different onces each cast

Parkbandit
07-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil
Unlikely, familiars come and go, you get different onces each cast

Not necessarily.

Ilvane
07-15-2003, 11:52 AM
I think Jharra is great, she's very good with her NPC's as well.

A good roleplayer makes a great GM, and you can tell she really cares about the rp in the game.

I had a fun experience once with an alterer. This man walked into the Centre in Mule one day and he looked like a youngun, nothing too special about it.(see: he didn't look like an NPC) He asked if anyone trusted him with a precious item of thiers, and my empath handed over one she treasured.

He turned out to be an alterer, and he did a beautiful charl show on it(My empath worships Charl)

So, goes to show you..trust people and pay attention, and good things happen!

-A