PDA

View Full Version : 5x Black Ora Handaxe and 8x flaring/spiked hauberk

BriarFox
11-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Came back for a few to sell the Ranger pavis, so these two are still for sale until my account closes again n Dec 12th. Drop me a note at GS4Nuadjha or PM me, if ya would.

5x true black ora handaxe: SOLD
-------------------

Some mithglin mail: Blue-black rings of pure undyed mithglin form a tightly linked suit of mail. High on the left breast, silver-dyed rings join to pick out a triangular fox's head surrounded by gold briars. Oddly, the edges of the mail seem to be slightly pitted from some corrosive substance. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

8x, spiked, offensive and reactive acid flares. 14lb hauberk (normal is 28).

B2
11-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Black ora can indeed be disarmed. When you pick it up, it will still be cursed, it won't give you the 30-second leeway like when you first pick it up.

There are a few more scripts on it, and a whole heckuva lot of ambient scripts. Umm, I wonder if I can find them...

Kout tightens his grip on his black ora spear.
The black ora spear pulses in your hand, as if seeking something.

The shadows swirl around Basra's black ora longsword.
The shadows swirl around your black ora longsword.

The shadows surrounding Basra's black ora longsword swirl around and a low murmuring can be faintly heard.
The shadows surrounding your black ora longsword swirl around and a low murmuring can be faintly heard from within the gloom.

Kout cowers away from the black ora spear in his hand.
The black ora spear in your hand pulses as waves of evil emanate from it.
Roundtime 30 sec.

For no apparent reason, you dive forward and hit the floor, covering the black ora longsword with your body.
For no apparent reason, you dive forward and hit the floor,
covering the black ora longsword with your body.

Kout tightens his grip on his black ora spear with a haunted expression in his eyes.
Your black ora spear pulls at your hand, as if yearning for the blood of your enemy.

Kout's black ora spear suddenly pulses, causing the area to be overcome with darkness. After a brief duration, the shadows begin to recede to the light and your vision returns.
Your black ora spear suddenly pulses, causing the area to be overcome with darkness. After a brief duration, the shadows begin to recede to the light and your vision returns.

A tendril of shadow from Kout's black ora spear floats to the ground, and then goes darting around the floor, with a trail of lurid greenish-black smoke behind it.
A tendril of shadow from your black ora spear floats to the ground, and then goes darting around the floor, with a trail of lurid greenish-black smoke behind it.

The shadows surrounding your black ora spear pulse swirl up and divide. The twin columns of shadow dart to and fro, then twist around each other before coming to wrap around the spear.
The shadows surrounding Kout's black ora spear pulse swirl up and divide. The twin columns of shadow dart to and fro, then twist around each other before coming to wrap around the spear.

The shadow twisting around Kout's black ora spear extends forth a bit and sniffs around.
The shadow twisting around your black ora spear extends forth a bit and sniffs around.

Basra turns a few shades lighter and tightens their grip on her longsword.
A wave of nausea washes over you as your longsword attempts to writhe free of your grasp.

A low moaning wail emenantes from your black ora longsword.

You feel your black ora longsword pull at your hand, as if trying to escape.

For no apparent reason, you roll around on the floor, staring banefully at your black ora mace.

A soft keening eminates from within your black ora longsword, filling you with a sense of confidence.
Eyes narrow as the mutter darkly utterly unaware of your presence.

Waves of revulsion pour from your black ora mace and you stare at it.

A faint swirl of green haze rises off your black ora longsword in sinuous curls bearing a lingering scent of decay.

The shadows surrounding your hand begins darken and contricts savagely!
Your hand swells and turns purple, then explodes in a shower of blood!
... 20 points of damage!
Bones from several fingers driven through your skin.
You are stunned for 1 round!
The shadows surrounding Kout's hand begins darken and contricts savagely!
Kout's hand swells and turns purple, then explodes in a shower of blood!
... 20 points of damage!
Bones from several fingers driven through Kout's skin.
He is stunned!

BriarFox
11-12-2008, 11:15 AM
That's good to know, and thanks for adding some scripts.

B2
11-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Also, there are different messaging for different god alignments, Khaladon said. He said most of them have never even been seen because like, Oleani and Lorminstra followers don't typically wield black ora. He said it's less friendly to some gods.

I love mine :)

BriarFox
11-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Hmm ... that's interesting. Nuadjha's a Phoenite, and if the things are going to react badly to anyone, you'd think it'd be to Phoen. I haven't used it all *that* much, but I still haven't seen anything odd. Makes me want to play with it some more now.

BriarFox
11-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Bumpity.

BriarFox
12-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Account's only open today and tomorrow, so contact me asap if you're interested.

Lord Orbstar
12-12-2008, 02:22 PM
pm sent yesterday