PDA

View Full Version : Chadjs girlfriend, and her father

crazymage
01-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Hah so 3 days ago Rarr is standing infront of stocks with some guys locked up, my lil rogue throws some fruit at them and she decides to bind and lullaby via scroll. So i was like wonder if she had the balls to do that to Sergey. So he goes there and throws fruit at the same people (i didnt acknowledge my little rogue just wanted to see if she was dumb .. or a bully). Next thing you know...she tries to fire ball me, i easily deflect with my runestaff slept her and left. So today i walk buy temple and see her, so i slept her again cause...well i can. Then her dad comes to my table all huffy, i tell him what happened he goes liar prove it, i say well i have logs, he goes fine let me see. So i spend 15 minutes of my unvaluable time, and show him . he then says i dont believe you, you forged and did it in third person (logs were from my rogue in same room) Threatens my head lalalala an so forth.

just wanted to see some more stories of either of these to. :flamed:

01-28-2004, 04:08 PM
whos the dad?

crazymage
01-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Alarke some priest.

01-28-2004, 04:15 PM
yeah i feel sorry for him, killed him and his two children because of Rarr, its not charateristic of him to do that hes been cool about things with me

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by The Edine]

Mint
01-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Alarke is actually an okay guy, havent had a lot to do with him but have seen him in game a bit when I was on my baby cleric. Course I never slept his daughter so maybe he is a Jekyll/Hyde kinda guy.

Latrinsorm
01-28-2004, 04:16 PM
You abuse your power just like the tuck-rule Ref..... yeah...

...I got nothing.

Rarr's nice though.

01-28-2004, 04:18 PM
nice hmm I remember her bringing a friend into a scantuary so he would decay.... she died hard for that after.

Iriscience
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Alarke rocks. He's smart and doesn't back down from shit even when he might be outmatched. I have respect for him. Furthermore Rarr kicks ass too.

crazymage
01-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
You abuse your power just like the tuck-rule Ref..... yeah...

...I got nothing.

Rarr's nice though.

Pfft abuse she attacked me, believe me my fire ball wouldnt be deflected by her. Sleep is a break.

Weedmage Princess
01-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by crazymage
So today i walk buy temple and see her, so i slept her again cause...well i can.

That's nice...

Jonty
01-28-2004, 04:22 PM
If it makes you feel any better I was stealing from them on the boulder.

crazymage
01-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
If it makes you feel any better I was stealing from them on the boulder.

It does thanks.

Sean
01-28-2004, 04:47 PM
alarke was always nice enough when i was around him. rarr was annoying and made me want to just abuse her and silence her.

crazymage
01-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I havent met him before this so i cant compare.

Syberus
01-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Alarke is a pretty decent guy.. he's afraid of me though so I don't know how much of it is actual niceness. Rarr on the otherhand I despise. She's annoying, intrusive, attacks my demons, tries to sanct over and over when I'm in a room, has a huge mouth on her and is just overall not a person I would piss on to extinguish if they were on fire.

01-28-2004, 05:31 PM
thats why you set the blaze so you can enjoy the show

Nieninque
01-28-2004, 05:38 PM
Hah!
I didnt realise rarr was Chadj's girlfriend.
quite funny that Chadj is going out with Alcoven in a dress
LMAO

Iriscience
01-28-2004, 05:38 PM
I highly doubt Alarke is afraid of you.

Syberus
01-28-2004, 05:41 PM
That's certainly the impression I got while we spent time together in the crypt before it was sancted. Perhaps it was some kind of deep respect then.. I don't know nor do I particularly care, however what I DO know is that he seemed to make sure he never got on my bad side. As I said he seemed like a nice guy.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Syberus]

Iced
01-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Alarke was a much better guy before he met Rarr. She is a rabble-rouser of the first degree, constantly picking fights with people (fireballs, warding etc). Most of the time it's a little person, but a good portion of the time it's someone who pummels her. Then she gets daddy to try to attack them, too. I don't know why he was stupid enough to adopt her, I had a lot of respect for him. He should mind his own business with her stupid instigation, now.

Warriorbird
01-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Alarke's alright. Gotta have some balls standing up to Sergey. Rarr, from limited exposure, doesn't seem really worthy to be his kid.

Snapp
01-28-2004, 11:38 PM
I have to agree with most of what's been said already. Alarke is a great guy, and I'm really suprised if he did as you said and jumped in a battle like that. Rarr... is an idiot. The first time I saw her in action I just assumed it was Garr in female form (again).

Moist Happenings
01-29-2004, 12:35 AM
Alarke is a good guy. But Chadj and Rarr lie to him all the time, everyone knows how they are. Rarr's an idiot and Chadj'll do anything for a fight.

Pierat
01-29-2004, 12:52 AM
I would agree to everything said by everyone, you all seem to be right on que, Alarke is trying to stand up for his relatives cause its the right thing to do, meanwhile, he knows the truth and is struggling with how to deal with things, hes awsome.... And does make the right choices and has earned not only my respect, but many of my friends, peers, and crews respect.

Ive dealt with all the characters mentioned and I have formed my own opinions and since I dont wanna badmouth out of a level of mutual respect I feel for people I wont get into it :)

crazymage
01-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Alarke and I worked our differences out, but Rarr is still a dumb ho.

The Cat In The Hat
01-29-2004, 01:26 AM
Rarr is still a dumb ho.

I cant believe im going to say this btu I agree with you!

Cat

Nieninque
01-29-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

Rarr is still a dumb ho.

I cant believe im going to say this btu I agree with you!

Cat

Rarr is the same as Alcoven and Lymbo and Talkov...because...well...they are the same.

And as for Rarr and Chadj,
*sigh* young love....lol

Mistomeer
01-29-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
yeah i feel sorry for him, killed him and his two children because of Rarr, its not charateristic of him to do that hes been cool about things with me

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by The Edine]

Holy shit! Mark this day down, I agree with The Edine. Alarke's a tool, tried to kill me for killing Qahaar and company. Same with Chadj and his band of idiots. I was up on the boulder a few days back and Chadj and Ericos are fighting, and Ericos sandstorms Chadj, then Rarr dispels it so I silence and said something along the lines of let those two have their duel. Chadj ewaves, knocking over his friends, then tries to lullabye me since I'm still standing which fails. Too bad we can't just ostracize the lot of them.

Pierat
01-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Im telling you, Alarke is fine Mistomeer, hes human and not perfect and we all make mistakes, sounds like he made one from your side of that story.... Some would argue hes made another mistake by his "choice" in relatives...
but hes made his choice, and hes trying to do the best job he can, trust me, he is not on "auto-defend" mode where he just jumps at anyone who got into it with his relatives.
Once you get a bad rep its hard to break it in the landing.... Rarr certantly has been getting some bad rep points.... But those really dont need to carry out on Alarke, hes just been spending his time trying to figure out if Rarr's right or wrong, some people are quick to judge when someones "Father" comes to talk to you....
They assume hes there to beat you down :)
Try talking to him....
I trust him for a reason, heh... trust me

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Can't he just drop Rarr like a bad habit?

I mean, I feel bad cause from what people seem to be saying about him, it sounds like another Anticor case :/

Mistomeer
01-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Pierat
Im telling you, Alarke is fine Mistomeer, hes human and not perfect and we all make mistakes, sounds like he made one from your side of that story.... Some would argue hes made another mistake by his "choice" in relatives...
but hes made his choice, and hes trying to do the best job he can, trust me, he is not on "auto-defend" mode where he just jumps at anyone who got into it with his relatives.
Once you get a bad rep its hard to break it in the landing.... Rarr certantly has been getting some bad rep points.... But those really dont need to carry out on Alarke, hes just been spending his time trying to figure out if Rarr's right or wrong, some people are quick to judge when someones "Father" comes to talk to you....
They assume hes there to beat you down :)
Try talking to him....
I trust him for a reason, heh... trust me

I trust you. But in my case he literally fogged into the room and swung twice with 117. Missed both times, and then got mad that I wasn't interested in standing there and letting him take more swings. He may have disagreed with the way I handled the Qahaar/Klaser matter, but fogging in and attacking me wasn't the thing to do, especially when it was none of his business. He claimed that he wasn't friends with the MA dumbass snert Qahaar/Klaser and was doing it for his own reasons, but fogging in and immediately swinging at me with 117 on led me to believe otherwise. If he wants people to think otherwise of him, he should consider the company he keeps. Maybe I did judge him prematurely, but attacking on behalf of a multi-accounting bully, thief, dumbass led to that.

Pierat
01-29-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok so it sounds like he made a mistake like I said Mistomeer... I just wanted people to know as of 2 days ago he handled a simular matter very well is all, and didnt go running in swinging/casting, in fact, id rather not get into it too much cause I dont believe in punishing people over and over for their mistakes, but he pretty much did the opposite and expressed his distaste for their behavior. Furthermore, im sure Rarr does have some good qualitys were just not seeing them cause were blinded by the not so good qualitys right now. Alarke probably sees them allot better.
Furthermore, Id much rather Alarke stick with it and maybe have some of his qualitys rub off on Rarr a bit in terms of how she handles these things and what trouble she gets herself into in the first place.

Mistomeer
01-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Pierat
Ok so it sounds like he made a mistake like I said Mistomeer... I just wanted people to know as of 2 days ago he handled a simular matter very well is all, and didnt go running in swinging/casting, in fact, id rather not get into it too much cause I dont believe in punishing people over and over for their mistakes, but he pretty much did the opposite and expressed his distaste for their behavior. Furthermore, im sure Rarr does have some good qualitys were just not seeing them cause were blinded by the not so good qualitys right now. Alarke probably sees them allot better.
Furthermore, Id much rather Alarke stick with it and maybe have some of his qualitys rub off on Rarr a bit in terms of how she handles these things and what trouble she gets herself into in the first place.

Fair enough. I'd much rather people learn from mistakes and being around quality people helps. God knows her being around Chadj isn't going to win her many friends IG, but she just might be a RL visit from him.

crazymage
01-29-2004, 12:45 PM
<<Rarr is the same as Alcoven and Lymbo and Talkov...because...well...they are the same. >>

im confused, i dont know them but they sound like male names..

AnticorRifling
01-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Can't he just drop Rarr like a bad habit?

I mean, I feel bad cause from what people seem to be saying about him, it sounds like another Anticor case :/

What did I do?

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 01:32 PM
All I'll say is..

Lil Boom Boom.

You=Alarke

::flees::

Hanksbane
01-29-2004, 01:38 PM
<<Rarr is the same as Alcoven and Lymbo and Talkov...because...well...they are the same. >>

Thats because they are guys names.

Nieninque
01-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Hanksbane

Thats because they are guys names.

And they are played by a guy...all four of them...the same guy.

A guy falling in love with a guy is fine by me, a girl falling in love with a girl is fine by me, a guy falling in love with a girl is fine, but a guy pretending to be a girl and getting a guy to fall him love with him, well...thats just wrong.

And Alarke must be really proud of his "daughter" LMAO

Pierat
01-29-2004, 03:07 PM
"but a guy pretending to be a girl and getting a guy to fall him love with him, well...thats just wrong. "

Yah theres a few of them in the lands, some go so far as to send photos of girls and claim they are then, sick twisted stuff

Hanksbane
01-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Then again Alcoven/Talkov/Lymbo/Rarr is sick and twisted.

crazymage
01-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Chadjs dating a guy!?

Nieninque
01-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Chadjs dating a guy!?

if he's dating Rarr then YUP!

Miss Jade
01-29-2004, 06:31 PM
rarr has been nice to me.
________
LIST OF TRANSMISSIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/List_of_Mazda_transmissions)

Moist Happenings
01-29-2004, 06:32 PM
On another note, I called Rarr ugly in jest once, so she cast silence at me. You'd be surprised how little she bothers me now that i've imploded her.

Hanksbane
01-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Miss Jade
rarr has been nice to me.

Give it time

Chadj
01-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Chadj is NOT, repeat, NOT dating Rarr IG. Not in any way, shape, or form.

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Chadj]

Chadj
01-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Alarke is a good guy. But Chadj and Rarr lie to him all the time, everyone knows how they are. Rarr's an idiot and Chadj'll do anything for a fight.

Dood, Chadj NEVER lies. It's one of his traits. he cannot, and will not lie. The reason he sticks up for Rarr, is because he swore to protect her and her sister.

01-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Well um chadj ya kinda didnt do anything when i killed them both....

Chadj
01-29-2004, 08:41 PM

Didnt even know you killed them.

It's hard to keep up.. I've killed/had killed at least 5 people for her so far.... different people, not including repeats.. It really is getting annoying

Edaarin
01-29-2004, 08:44 PM
What he means is he kills people who aren't 30 levels higher.

crazymage
01-29-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Chadj

It's hard to keep up.. I've killed/had killed at least 5 people for her so far.... different people, not including repeats.. It really is getting annoying

Which is why everyone think shims your bitch...or your herms.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
What he means is he kills people who aren't 30 levels higher.

I had Teeoncy killed. She's 30 levels higher.. Well.. 37 i think.

I killed Theradose a few times on my own. He was 20 higher.

Cant remember who else i killed right now.. hmm.. maybe it was only 4 people.

Bobmuhthol
01-29-2004, 08:49 PM
You're not impressive, though. That's the key.

01-29-2004, 08:50 PM

Chadj you knew, we even had a "Chat" about it afterwords because you were begging over the AMUnet for somebody to kill me for you

Chadj
01-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Dood, that wasnt serious and we both know it. Remember, i offered 20k for your death? Like, come on. Chadj does stuff like that privately.

I'm a bit foggy on the details, but i don't think that was Rarr, and if it was.. That was before i pledged my protection ::shrugs::

01-29-2004, 08:59 PM
It was both Rarr and her sister

Mistomeer
01-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Dood, that wasnt serious and we both know it. Remember, i offered 20k for your death? Like, come on. Chadj does stuff like that privately.

I'm a bit foggy on the details, but i don't think that was Rarr, and if it was.. That was before i pledged my protection ::shrugs::

So your point is that Edine didn't kill Rarr. But if he proves he did, he can't prove that you had sworn protection to her at the time he killed her? How convenient.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:04 PM
It was both Rarr and her sister

I think you might have your stories mixed up? I think you killed me once, and i offered 20k for your death.. Never did anything about you killing Rarr and Roseblossom, cause i wasnt there. I went through my logs. Im gonna assume you cast at them, and there is no "Edine gestures at Rarr" That i can find.

Syberus
01-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Rarr whispers, "I read your posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are a very sad excuse for a human being."
>
Rarr shakes her head at you and clucks her tongue.

You quietly whisper to Rarr, "What the hell are you talking about."

Rarr whispers, "Http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=4236page=1."

You quietly whisper to Rarr, "So because I dislike you I'm not a good person?"

>
You laugh at Rarr!
>
Rarr whispers, "No because of what you say."
>
Rarr shrugs.

Rarr whispers, "And the crowd you are with."

You quietly whisper to Rarr, "Need to learn to seperate OOG from IG, you can leave now."

Rarr whispers, "You need to learn to RP better, and spend a little less time posting."
>
Rarr rolls her eyes.
>
As Rarr pulls on her crystal amulet, her expression grows darker.
>
Lady Rarr just went north.

Rarr you are awesome.

01-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Chadj I remember it exactly I killed Rarr and her sister
Was only going to kill Rarr but her sister asked me To kill her first (intending to keep rarr from getting killed) so i was kind enough to kill her then rarr afterwords.
and then I heard you on the amulet asking for people to kill me... I remember it quite well, ask alarke if you dont think im telling the truth.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer

So your point is that Edine didn't kill Rarr. But if he proves he did, he can't prove that you had sworn protection to her at the time he killed her? How convenient.

Why do you talk like you know Chadj? I've seen you twice.

Anyways, i swore my protection to Roseblossom about a week or so ago. I pledged it to Rarr a few days earlier. (Under circumstances.. i mean, if she goes and murders someone COMPLETELY outta the right, Chadj won't do shit other than maybe sanct.)

GSLeloo
01-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Eh.. I don't "mind" Rarr but I wouldn't protect her and she knows that. She bugged the crap out of me when I first met her and she either toned down or I stopped noticing. But I have been told about all the shit she does.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Chadj I remember it exactly I killed Rarr and her sister
Was only going to kill Rarr but her sister asked me To kill her first (intending to keep rarr from getting killed) so i was kind enough to kill her then rarr afterwords.
and then I heard you on the amulet asking for people to kill me... I remember it quite well, ask alarke if you dont think im telling the truth.

Dood, then i don't remember this shit. I don't ask on the Amunet for killing seriously. I have a few people i would go to.. And then that means i did it twice for you.. Hmm.. ::shrugs::

You serious Syb? Bah, what the fuck.. best not mess with Syb:mad:

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:10 PM
By the way: I am not chicken to fight Edine in any way, shape or form.. I attacked Icedraggon in defense of Rarr, so i would go against Edine if i seriously was after him.

01-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Dood, quit saying Dood.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Sorry.. Nasty habit

GSLeloo
01-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Oh and with Rarr, it's not like she just happened to be in the same room with us. She located him and then came to tell him what she thought of his OOG activity IG.

01-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Chadj we both know that would be a waste of your time, and your smart enough not to.
::puffs out his chest::
sorry im done posturing

Syberus
01-29-2004, 09:13 PM
You serious Syb? Bah, what the fuck.. best not mess with Syb:mad: [/quote]

That's the smartest thing I've seen you say the entire thread unfortunately, you seriously need to let it go... You seem to have the unfortunate knack of getting involved with poor choices in women (i.e teeoncy)

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Syberus]

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:15 PM
bah, harsh call Syb.. But true :P

Bah, Edine, if im not afraid of Icedraggon, im not afraid of you :P heh

Bobmuhthol
01-29-2004, 09:18 PM
I KILLED BOOMSPLAT OMG.

<-- IS MORE IMPRSSV THEN CHAJD

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
I KILLED BOOMSPLAT OMG.

<-- IS MORE IMPRSSV THEN CHAJD

If i recall, i had to take you hunting cause you couldnt cut it.

Bobmuhthol
01-29-2004, 09:22 PM
You don't recall. I joined you hunting warfarers and made fun of you for not killing them as easily as me.

crazymage
01-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Syberus

That's the smartest thing I've seen you say the entire thread unfortunately, you seriously need to let it go... You seem to have the unfortunate knack of getting involved with poor choices in women (i.e teeoncy)

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Syberus] [/quote]

or men...

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:35 PM
You don't recall. I joined you hunting warfarers and made fun of you for not killing them as easily as me.
You joined cause you got your ass kicked and you were blind. After you were majorly stunned, i fogged you out.

Bobmuhthol
01-29-2004, 09:38 PM
You're retarded. I joined because we were both in the same hunting area, I don't need your bitch help to hunt 3 levels above me. I also don't need your help if I'm blind. I also don't need to be fogged out unless I've actually died. I got my ass kicked because I'm a two-handed warrior and I'm constantly in offensive. When you're lying down with a 30 DS and get hit by 250 endrolls, you tend to get hurt. But I never need any help unless I get swarmed and killed. So fuck off.

Chadj
01-29-2004, 09:39 PM
You're retarded. I joined because we were both in the same hunting area, I don't need your bitch help to hunt 3 levels above me. I also don't need your help if I'm blind. I also don't need to be fogged out unless I've actually died. I got my ass kicked because I'm a two-handed warrior and I'm constantly in offensive. When you're lying down with a 30 DS and get hit by 250 endrolls, you tend to get hurt. But I never need any help unless I get swarmed and killed. So fuck off.

Calm down bud, i was just kiddin with ya

EDIT: to clarify, was teasing.

Bobmuhthol
01-29-2004, 09:39 PM
LOLZ GUD JOEK

GSLeloo
01-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Bob seriously, you freak out a lot. You remind me of like.. Red Devil without all the curses and insults.

Skirmisher
01-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Without the curses and insults?

Not so much.

AnticorRifling
01-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Chadj's done no wrong by me. Rarr is a strumpet though.

Mistomeer
01-29-2004, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by Mistomeer

Why do you talk like you know Chadj? I've seen you twice.

Anyways, i swore my protection to Roseblossom about a week or so ago. I pledged it to Rarr a few days earlier. (Under circumstances.. i mean, if she goes and murders someone COMPLETELY outta the right, Chadj won't do shit other than maybe sanct.)

You've seen me twice. Once you were casting at me for some reason and failing miserably, the other I was slapping you upside the head. Regardless, your argument of I've only seen you IG twice so you can't point out the obvious flaws in my argument outside of the game is irrelevant.

Latrinsorm
01-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Rarr whispers, "Http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=4236page=1."
You're supposed to say "on the spider web" duh.
/stupid euphemisms

MrFeature
01-30-2004, 12:32 AM
So, one day I was walking down a shaded path in the middle of some woods near a cabin that had a lot of rats living in it, I spotted a brilliant orange just lying amongst the twigs. So I picked it up and said to myself, "Boy, this sure looks like a tasty orange." And I proceeded to clean it off with my shirt. I pulled out my trusty stabbing knife that I used to carve my name into a bench I sat on in New York, there was a hobo in the way so I couldn't put my whole name there but I don't care. I started to pare away the orange peel when I accidentally sliced my thumb open, spewing blood on to the perfect orange that I found lying in the grass among some twigs. A quickly shot my thumb towards my mouth but missed and ended up stabbing myself in the eye, with my own thumb, which I cut with a knife that I used to carve my name into a bench I sat on in New York, there was a hobo in the way so I couldn't put my whole name there but I don't care. My thumb was so far in my face that I couldn't get it out, and I was flailing my other arm about, the one with the knife. I was in so much pain I completely stopped paying attention to my arm and where I was flailing it and I ended up stabbing myself in the shoulder of the arm with the thumb that I had just cut with a knife that I used to carve my name into a bench I sat on in New York, there was a hobo in the way so I couldn't put my whole name there but I don't care. Then, as I was wandering hopelessly bleeding from my face and shoulder, this strange man came up to me and handcuffed me to a poll, then speaking rather slyly to me, he said, "Thats for my friend. You asshole". Completely bewildered about what just happened I stood up and gawked at my fettered hand. Not tall enough to get it over the poll, and a little weak from the lack of blood and the missing eyeball and the cut thumb thats in my face, I decided to take action and I summoned all the strength I had, and with a little prayer to the gods, I ripped the knife out of my shoulder and began cutting my hand off. Of course at the time I didn't realize how much pain I was in so I just kept on going with the sawing and the jabbing and blood gushing everywhere. Finally after what seemed a few hours, my hand was off and I was free at last. But now I didnt have a hand to hold my knife because my other hand was in my face I managed to pick it up with my bloody stump and place it carefully back into its original wound. So I started walking again and this cheery little girl jumps out from behind a tree and speaking softly to me, she says, "Hey, would you like to buy some oranges?" I of course replied that I wasn't in the mood for oranges anymore. She looked downright miserable. Then, she looks up and notices that I had some orange peel on my shirt and yells at me, "Hey, I lost an orange about a mile back, you must have stolen it from me! THIEF!" Then she goes running off, probably to tell her friends about me that I stole an orange from her and her friends most likely have connections to the police department. So I shrugged it off and kept on walking. For what seemed like hours nothing happened and I didn't meet anyone interesting. Untill suddenly, some thug comes out of no where and pushes me to the ground. He says, speaking mysteriously to me, "I hear ya been stealin from my little sister." I just replied that I was out walking and I found it on the ground. He said back to me, "Yeah, Found it..." This guy seemed familiar, then I realized that this was the hobo that I saw lying on the bench where I carved part of my name with my stabbing knife that I had accidentally stabbed into my left shoulder. So I said back to him, "Hey, arent you that hobo I saw lying on the bench where I carved part of my name with my stabbing knife that I had accidentally stabbed into my left shoulder?" He just gave me a blank stare as he gazed at the knife in my shoulder, the thumb in my eye and the bloody stump where my hand used to be. He said coyly back to me, "Yes"

Ansherak
01-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Holy......ya need to uhhh, do something with a giant block of text like that....sheesh

D-

Mint
01-30-2004, 01:06 AM
I read it and thought there might be some hidden moral or something so, yes, I read it AGAIN. I am a glutton for punishment I guess. Or just stupid. And if anyone quotes the whole thing they should be banned.

01-30-2004, 01:14 AM
somebody smoked a little crack today didnt we

Nieninque
01-30-2004, 02:30 AM

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Syberus]

or men... [/quote]

ROTFLMAO

Nieninque
01-30-2004, 02:46 AM
(cut quote of Rarr being a twat).

Rarr you are awesome.

not only that, but he/she seriously mixes up his characters.

When Rarr was in Vaalor she used to bug Lyonis and Snowdrop to take her hunting...on a couple of times they did. She was a complete pain in the arse (looking back she was being played the same as Alcoven and Lymbo being played...little miss(ter) "you need to learn to RP better" is probably one of the worst). Anyway, though she grated with Snowdrop and Lyonis, they helped her while she was in Vaalor.

Rarr moved to the Landing and Snowdrop at least never saw her again until after she killed Alcoven and Alcoven set the keystone kops on her (failing miserably in the process.

Then rarr and snowdrop meet for the first time, and Rarr picks up on Alcoven's argument. Completely out of the blue.
I knew by this time that Rarr was played by Alcoven's player, but didnt say nothing to Rarr until she started mouthing off to Snowy. Thats why she gets into fights...
a) She's stupid
b) She's a shit roleplayer
c) she's Alcoven in a dress
d) She's stupid

And Chadj, in sticking up for the one-sided accounts that Rarr gives him, is just bizarre. Why would you wanna? Creepy...

Drew2
01-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
And Chadj, in sticking up for the one-sided accounts that Rarr gives him, is just bizarre. Why would you wanna? Creepy...

He had phone sex with Teeoncy. What more do you need to explain?

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Tayre]

The Cat In The Hat
01-30-2004, 12:15 PM
This is my three minutes of sticking up for Chadj because I actually spent a bit of time talking to him in IM's and while he seems to be over Teeoncy and doesnt want any part of her anymore (good move Chadj!) his taste in women im seeing now is really very questionable LOL

He seemed like a smart kid with a good head on his shoulders. I think maybe he has the same problem I do with "Its ok, they just need love.. I can change them"

Chadj hon, they NEVER change!

Cat

crazymage
01-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Takin bets on if he did Rarr before he found out she..was a he!

01-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Odds?

Chadj
01-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Umm, yeah, Chadj doesn't listen to the other side.. riiiight.

The only people he has killed are the ones that attacked her first. So there!:P

Anyways, yay Cat! :)

PS: If Rarr was a man, doesnt change anything. its an RP game, and if they were a man IRL, it wouldnt change that Chadj pledged protection to Rarr

Chadj
01-30-2004, 02:35 PM
And Edine, you never killed Rarr and her sister. You killed Chadj's IG daughters, Kayliegh and Lillysierra. I didnt go after you because they had it coming, and i warned them a whole shit load of times not to piss you off. ::shrugs:: They gotta learn their lessons.

Alarke
01-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Okay, first of all, this is all funny as hell. Second of all, Chadj, you dont need to suck up to people like Edine, just leg them and let them run away, that's what i did anyways, it was much more effective and more fun as well. Finally, Edine, you never killed Rarr and her sister, you killed Rarr and Kaelowyn...who is my wife. Kediren is my daughter, you never killed her. It was Rarr and Kaelowyn, and then you tried really hard to kill me, which you failed miserably at. Glad i could clarify.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Anyone else think the playground he said she said is funny?

"You didn't kill me, biyatch, you killed my sisters brothers half sister!"

"I didn't swear to protect her from people THEN, but NOW I ahve"

"I have attacked a capped bought character! I ain't afraid of you!"

When the "Yo Momma" jokes start rolling out, I'm gonna piss myself.

Galleazzo
01-30-2004, 04:13 PM
I bet they don't have any real idea who killed/insulted/wedgied whom.

My head hurts.

GSLeloo
01-30-2004, 04:35 PM
I agree with Galleazzo. Most of the time there are two sides to every story and neither side is right. I have seen Rarr do shit and cause people to kill her. Hell I wanted to kill her. I have also seen Rarr appear to be completely innocent. I think it's just a matter of both sides are wrong, who cares who killed who, let it go.

Nieninque
01-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I agree with Galleazzo. Most of the time there are two sides to every story and neither side is right. I have seen Rarr do shit and cause people to kill her. Hell I wanted to kill her. I have also seen Rarr appear to be completely innocent. I think it's just a matter of both sides are wrong, who cares who killed who, let it go.

fuck let it go...Rar is toast!

GSLeloo
01-30-2004, 05:07 PM
And the voice of brilliance speaks.

Hasina
01-30-2004, 05:10 PM
I should really stop listening to Bob's stupidity and reading these forums and start hunting. Wehnimer's has a rodent problem and I'm just the Cleric to clean it up!

01-30-2004, 06:32 PM
And Edine, you never killed Rarr and her sister. You killed Chadj's IG daughters, Kayliegh and Lillysierra. I didnt go after you because they had it coming, and i warned them a whole shit load of times not to piss you off. ::shrugs:: They gotta learn their lessons.

no i killed Rarr
kayleigh was a diffrent matter.

01-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
Okay, first of all, this is all funny as hell. Second of all, Chadj, you dont need to suck up to people like Edine, just leg them and let them run away, that's what i did anyways, it was much more effective and more fun as well. Finally, Edine, you never killed Rarr and her sister, you killed Rarr and Kaelowyn...who is my wife. Kediren is my daughter, you never killed her. It was Rarr and Kaelowyn, and then you tried really hard to kill me, which you failed miserably at. Glad i could clarify.

If you remember after the ambush my leg instance you died 2 or 3 times in sequence.
::nudges alarke::

01-30-2004, 06:36 PM
and for Suppa...
your momma is so fat that when she got her leg cut off gravy spilled out

Skirmisher
01-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Ooof the testosterone level is running a wee bit thick in this thread.

Someone open a window.

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Skirmisher]

Nytalus
02-02-2004, 02:09 PM
and for Suppa...
your momma is so fat that when she got her leg cut off gravy spilled out

Oohh! I'm good at these!

Your momma's so old, when I told her to act her age, she turned to dust!