Methais
11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQckktwvss

Moist Happenings
11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
That is one seriously pissed off cat.

Ignot
11-11-2008, 07:39 PM
that is one pissed off cat. yet another reason to hate them.

Shari
11-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Hilarity. I liked this one better though, especially at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF88IYF2MHY

Moist Happenings
11-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I had a cat that acted a lot like these at one point, but it wasn't naturally that way. It got hit by a car, and suffered some sort of brain damage. From then on it attacked anything it saw viciously. This included making suicidal attempts on the neighbor's Rottweilers.

We had to put her down.

I loved that cat.

Proxy
11-12-2008, 03:14 AM
kinda reminds me of my cat "Kikiface" (don't ask me I didn't name him) the prior owner had him declawed, as compensation he taught him how to box. He'll even stand up and square off it you piss him off enough. And man does he have moments that makes the cats in those clips look like pissed off kittens. I swear sometimes I think he was taught more then boxing... Like Kung-fu.

Amber
11-12-2008, 03:40 AM
I think the first cat looks scared more than mad. It'd serve the kid right in the second clip if the cat scratched the hell out of his face.

Proxy
11-12-2008, 03:58 AM
I'd be willing to bet money that your right on the first one Amber.

B2
11-12-2008, 08:43 AM
My grandparents had a cat that hate-hate-hated kids. She'd be all loving and cuddly with the adults, but hiss, spit, and scratch if we came around.

My grandpa never seemed to catch on that the cat was mean to us and would berate us for being scared of it.

We couldn't climb the stairs if she was on them, we couldn't go in a room if she was there...god I was glad when it died. I feel horrible for saying it, but...yeah.

Alfster
11-12-2008, 08:49 AM
I think my cat is to retarded to be angry.

Someone cut half of his whiskers off and had broken both of his back legs before I got him from the shelter.

best cat ever though.

Solkern
11-12-2008, 09:07 AM
I've always wondered, who would win in a fight, a cat or a dog..

CrystalTears
11-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Depends on the individual animals. My cat is a bitch and would probably scar the shit out of a dog if provoked, even though she really can be a pussy about certain things.

Solkern
11-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Depends on the individual animals. My cat is a bitch and would probably scar the shit out of a dog if provoked, even though she really can be a pussy about certain things.

Yeah, alot of things go into account, wild or not, size and so forth type of dog

Moist Happenings
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
I've always wondered, who would win in a fight, a cat or a dog..

If it helps your curiosity, there was no clear winner between my cat and the neighbor's Rottweiler. The cat was doing pretty well though when I broke it up. It made a series of flying kamikaze attacks from the tree between our yards. The dog hadn't been able to catch it yet, but eventually I'm pretty sure it would have.

Amber
11-12-2008, 10:08 AM
And my cat came out the clear user after getting attacked by my neighbor's german shepherd.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-12-2008, 10:12 AM
My cat killed a neighbor's toy poodle when I was growing up. Granted, my cat was also a Maine coon and slightly over 20 lbs, but the neighbors were dip shits and let their dog run around outside without any supervision. It started yapping and biting at Taz who had enough and jumped on it and bit through the back of its neck.

Liagala
11-12-2008, 10:23 AM
My cat took out a pitbull once. Someone was visiting my roommate, and brought the dog over. The dog went pattering around, innocently exploring the house, until he found my bedroom. Kitty did not approve. About 3 seconds later a very startled dog was running back down the hall, bleeding profusely from his nose and yelping for all he was worth.

AnticorRifling
11-12-2008, 10:25 AM
In all those situations you have the cat put down. If it were the dog that was the "victor" it would be put down as a savage killer. Especially the pit story, and make sure the news gets involved so they have to run a story where a pitbull isn't the spawn of satan.

Liagala
11-12-2008, 10:36 AM
This particular pit was the furthest thing ever from "spawn of Satan." He was a sweetheart (though it sounds better if I leave that part out of the story). He wasn't hurt that badly, either - a good scratch, but it healed fine.

AnticorRifling
11-12-2008, 10:38 AM
No no, according to the news (which knows everything) all pits are the devil.

Ignot
11-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Dogs win!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-12-2008, 11:03 AM
In all those situations you have the cat put down. If it were the dog that was the "victor" it would be put down as a savage killer. Especially the pit story, and make sure the news gets involved so they have to run a story where a pitbull isn't the spawn of satan.

The neighbors actually tried to have my cat put down, but because it happened on our property and there were no humans involved, the case wouldn't have even been put up to review. (Had it gone through to review, I doubt it would have passed)

I used to be sort of afraid of big dogs though, until I started working at a vet's office/doggy daycare. The big dogs were almost always better to work with.. most of them were big babies that just wanted to play and get pet and some tummy rubs. I ended up having two favorite dogs who came in all the time-- a pug named Frankie and a pit mix named Chili. Kinda makes me sad to see the breed demonised.

AnticorRifling
11-12-2008, 11:10 AM
The neighbors actually tried to have my cat put down, but because it happened on our property and there were no humans involved, the case wouldn't have even been put up to review. (Had it gone through to review, I doubt it would have passed)

I used to be sort of afraid of big dogs though, until I started working at a vet's office/doggy daycare. The big dogs were almost always better to work with.. most of them were big babies that just wanted to play and get pet and some tummy rubs. I ended up having two favorite dogs who came in all the time-- a pug named Frankie and a pit mix named Chili. Kinda makes me sad to see the breed demonised.
My brother's pit was named Chilipancake or Chili for short that's kind of scary.

Methais
11-12-2008, 12:00 PM
My grandparents had a cat that hate-hate-hated kids. She'd be all loving and cuddly with the adults, but hiss, spit, and scratch if we came around.

My grandpa never seemed to catch on that the cat was mean to us and would berate us for being scared of it.

We couldn't climb the stairs if she was on them, we couldn't go in a room if she was there...god I was glad when it died. I feel horrible for saying it, but...yeah.

Where can I get a cat like that?

My cat took out a pitbull once. Someone was visiting my roommate, and brought the dog over. The dog went pattering around, innocently exploring the house, until he found my bedroom. Kitty did not approve. About 3 seconds later a very startled dog was running back down the hall, bleeding profusely from his nose and yelping for all he was worth.

OMG OUTLAW CATS THEY'RE A DANGER TO SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!1

Atlanteax
11-12-2008, 12:03 PM

You couldn't water-bottle it? Or use a broom to prod it away?

Proxy
11-12-2008, 04:35 PM
I think my cat is to retarded to be angry.

Someone cut half of his whiskers off and had broken both of his back legs before I got him from the shelter.

best cat ever though.

Things like that make me hate people.

Tea & Strumpets
11-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Dogs are way better than cats.

Proxy
11-12-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't mind large dogs, big dogs are cool. Small dogs... only thing they are good for is punting over the neighbors fence.

Cats are still better. Especialy when they are the ones punting small dogs over the neighbors fence. :)

Ignot
11-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Dogs are way better than cats.

I'll take a dog over a cat any day. Cats just seem so untrustworthy, like they are never really your pet, they feel more like a roommate. We had a cat for about 6 months when I was probably like 8 or 9 and then it ran away. Damn thing came back 8 years later like nothing happened. Im pretty sure it went to live with a better family.

Skeeter
11-12-2008, 11:21 PM
My cat slips into psycho mode every now and then. Usually if something startles her, can last anywhere from 2 hours to 2 minutes. she hisses and swats at me and my wife.

She also tries to run outside every chance she gets, and once outside about 1:20x she flips out and attacks me when I try to get her back in.

If she ever bites the baby though, there will be some of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-F6uKeGQcY

Atlanteax
11-13-2008, 12:00 PM
My cat slips into psycho mode every now and then. Usually if something startles her, can last anywhere from 2 hours to 2 minutes. she hisses and swats at me and my wife.

She also tries to run outside every chance she gets, and once outside about 1:20x she flips out and attacks me when I try to get her back in.

If the cat consistently goes into psycho mode ... why take the risk (with the baby) ?

Skeeter
11-13-2008, 08:03 PM
because its our pet

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-13-2008, 11:16 PM

Lol, my grandma's cat Pooky trained all 5 of my dad's kids to not pull on a kitty's tail or fuck with a kitty. We have an awesome video of Pooky smacking one of my brothers and running off, with my brother screaming "KITTTTTTTTY" while pointing and screaming.