PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, Vif again

Methais
01-28-2004, 03:17 PM
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Dyrnell disk, some torban leaf, a blue sapphire, a large acorn, some sovyn clove, a small sack, a large acorn, a handful of white flower petals, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Darkcasterr, Reystone who is sitting, Shadowcastt, Great Lord Amilius, Lady Cancanique, a stunned Great Lady Nanci, a stunned Snowebud who is lying down, Merhanus who is lying down, Spala, Shapele, Redene, Krollar, Lady Volfe, Dyrnell, Llygredig, Aemotet who is sitting, Great Lord Maetan, Cervina, Scop who is sitting, Kearvas, Darkdragon who is sitting, Bunnykins, Zellitar who is sitting, Keraa who is sitting, Warclaidhm
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

Vif just arrived.
>
Vif just went southwest.

Vif just arrived.
>
Palandros's group just arrived.
>
Zellitar murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Vif picks up a blue sapphire.
>
Zellitar concentrates.
Zellitar's abdomen looks better.
>
Vif just went southwest.

Poor empaths...

Warriorbird
01-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Pure quality.

MaryJane
01-28-2004, 03:40 PM
You know you would have done the same. Evil you.

01-28-2004, 03:40 PM
she wont get shit from me on that, if you look the Sapphire has been there a while (not first thing in the room) to bad for the empath who did not pick it up

01-28-2004, 03:41 PM
I would have done the same thing

SpunGirl
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
That's far from Vif's worst behavior. If it wasn't Vif who did that, I doubt there'd be anything about it here at all.

-K

Warriorbird
01-28-2004, 10:49 PM
"I would have done the same thing"

As The Streets is wont to say, "Don't mug yourself", Edine. Placing yourself in a category with Vif is such a bad idea.

01-28-2004, 10:55 PM
I welcome thieves, i see half and the others only get cursed gems if thats what your getting at. I am saying that she did nothing wrong in this case and I would and do do the exact same thing... if you have not notice the character The Edine is slightly greedy...

Trinitis
01-29-2004, 05:05 AM
Slightly? Yeh..

01-29-2004, 09:15 AM
::hangs his head::
sorry VERY greedy