PDA

View Full Version : Harnessed shields?

Cap'nDrak
11-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Does anyone have or remember where the harnessed shields came from that you could put a weapon into? I used to see them all the time on playershops, but now for the life of me I can't find one.... Little help?

thefarmer
11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
What size shield?

Kitsun
11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Revel of Anfelt, I'm pretty certain.

You remove a dark golvern-bound rolaren targe covered with deep claw marks from in your leather cloak.
>l tar
On the reverse of a dark golvern-bound rolaren targe covered with deep claw marks, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

Cap'nDrak
11-11-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm looking for a large sized or tower sized. It's part of my elaborate plan to totally rip off the movies "300" and "Troy".

thefarmer
11-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Lemme look, I should have a convertable tower

Nemireck
11-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Playershops had a steel dwarven defender shield with a harness on it.

a dwarven steel defender shield - 200,000 silvers
On the reverse of the shield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within
It imparts a bonus of +20 more than usual.

Nilandia
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Revel of Anfelt, I'm pretty certain.

Right. The first Anfelt had the harness shields sold off the shelf. There was also a merchant on the WD that stopped by at least once to change ASGs and add pauldrons to armor or harnesses to shields. I'm pretty sure that was Snakestone.

Gretchen