PDA

View Full Version : Powerhunting - XP per hour.

Moist Happenings
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Exp: 1162 [34.79/min, 2087.43/hr, 16 hours, 32 minutes, 3 seconds to next]

This is about my average. When I'm completing a lot of bounties I can bump it up pretty well past that, but not consistently without spending a ton of silvers.

What's your average XP per hour? I want to maximize efficiency, and all my knowledge on how it works is dated at best (read: GS3 stuff). If you've got yours down pat pretty well, what do you do to make it that efficient?

My logic and discipline are decent. Logic's real high of course for absorbtion, discipline is a growth stat though.

phantasm
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I average between 2300-2400/hr. I can maintain it from 5-10 hours a day.
I do bounties and hunt. Keep a gem locker on FWI, and have an empath to skin everything.

Moist Happenings
11-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I average between 2300-2400/hr. I can maintain it from 5-10 hours a day.
I do bounties and hunt. Keep a gem locker on FWI, and have an empath to skin everything.

Hmm, that's what I try to do, except just trade in my skinning tasks, and forage on my own.

Do you try to stay saturated as much as possible? And do you trade in your bounties when you're fried for the instant xp? I'm never really sure if there's a max on that instant XP it'll let you have. If some of it goes to waste, basically.

Durgrimst
11-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Are you still in your first 30 days?

Moist Happenings
11-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah. Just hit two weeks saturday.

Edit: By the way Durg, how much do you want for this morning star? I'd like to hang on to it to use it as my bonded weapon, and I don't feel right about you just giving it to me like you offered so kindly to do. I've been savin' up silvers, and I haven't got a ton yet, but if you gimme a number I'll aim for it and get it to ya ASAP.

Kitsun
11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Turning in gem tasks right after one other saturation wears off can give me like 320 exp immediately. That feels pretty damn cool. I don't actually track my exp per hour, my goal is to keep my hunting regime sustainable rather than burn myself out trying to keep moving.

Danical
11-10-2008, 09:48 PM
I considered getting 40 points of logic via enhancives for the extra 4 exp per pulse but decided it wasn't worth it since I generally hunt then sit in a node for longer than I need while I do work.

Belnia
11-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I went hunting after EG finished up. Between Triple-X and some RPAs, I was topping 10k an hour. That was fun!