PDA

View Full Version : Big Boy Go Cry Cry

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:25 PM
You are pwned. You may not view the forums, post, make new topics, send U2U's or edit your posts, so fuck off!;

Klaives banned me again, OH NO. My Durden didn't however count on Bob, log master of AIM.

This is what he sent me (Klaive) when I made allusions to his weight and That picture:

Please refrain from indicating that you have seen any picture of me. Any and all photographs that have been tied to my name are, in fact, fakes. I have gone to great lengths to prevent any pictures of myself from finding their way to the internet and so far, I have succeeded.

If I wish to show a picture of myself to others, I will do so. Until that day has come, assume that any future pictures you may see, no matter who they are of, to be false.

I don't like being labeled as someone who I am not. I don't know which of the pictures you saw, but let me cover this as best I can.

I'm not an emaciated crack head who's pale as death, I'm not that fat dude from the suntan lotion commercials of the early 90s, I'm not a black dude with dreadlocks. So far, not a single picture people have claimed to be me even resembles me slightly.

I find this HIGHLY offensive and I simply will not tolerate it on my forums.

Thank you.

:lol:

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:29 PM
<--- log master.

Snapp
01-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah right, suntan dude is SO him.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:36 PM
The way I see it is, he's not tanned, he's not pale, he's not black. Wtf is he???

CrystalTears
If you don't like his forums, or even him for that matter, please just don't go simply to antagonize him. I'm tired of SR did this and PC did that. We're both forums and lots of people post on both. Please, can we let this go and just get along? Please?

Bobmuhthol
Michael Jackson?

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
Hell, he does it to us, why not do it back. For the record, I posted a few times constructively. The lack of general GS related stuff, and the majority of fucking whining however, kept this down to a minimum.

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's just me making a personal request to be the bigger "men" so to speak and not do this back and forth thing, that's all. I can't stop you from going there and reading/posting, but I can ask that you not come here to complain about it.

[Edited on 1/28/2004 by CrystalTears]

GSLeloo
01-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Actually Klaive said you asked to be banned.

SpunGirl
01-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Maybe we could settle this with a PC vs. SR olympics or something.

Hahaha.

Seriously, it's over.

-K

GSLeloo
01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Sr vs PC Challenge! Battle of the Gauntlet! Ooh! ooo!!!!!!! Inferno!

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Actually Klaive said you asked to be banned.

Um, not really. I challenged him to see if he could take an attack from me, and he did something I am UTTERLY shocked about: He pussied out.

Ah well, I know you get pressure from him CT as does Kranar, why you give a fuck about such a retard is still a bit beyond my level of comprehension, however.

Either way, I'll leave it now. I think his U2U speaks volumes.

GSLeloo
01-27-2004, 11:49 PM
All I know is that he said you posted saying "Ban me I dare you"

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 11:51 PM
I don't get any pressure from him. I actually read his boards with regularity. Even if I disagree with some of the things that are said and done, they are still his forums and people like going there for its own reasons.

Personally I have nothing against Darien. He and I speak once in a while in AIM and it has always been with the utmost respect with the occasional humor. However whether I care for him or not doesn't change the fact that the they said/we said stuff needs to come to a closing eventually.

[Edited on 1/28/2004 by CrystalTears]

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Do you recall exactly why he was banned CT?

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 11:54 PM
If you want to go there and give him back what he gave us, I can't stop you. All I'm asking is that it not come back here to haunt us afterwards.

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Yanno....Darien?

I don't think I've ever referred to a person from Gemstone by their real name.

<shudder> I shiver at the thought.

-TheE-

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Ah, total turn the other cheek mentality. I getcha CT.

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 11:58 PM
I was merely asking that you not speak of his boards here. This is apparently a request too much to ask so I'll let it go.

Latrinsorm
01-28-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
Yanno....Darien?

I don't think I've ever referred to a person from Gemstone by their real name.

<shudder> I shiver at the thought.

-TheE-
Now that I think of it, there's two people from Gemstone I refer to by their actual name (three if you count Bob, which I don't) (is Bob his real name? now I'm confused) both of whom I consider among my closest friends that I've never actually met. Maybe because their characters didn't really act like them, so it was confusing, I dunno.

longshot
01-28-2004, 06:34 AM
Yeah, lets leave his boards alone.

The guy who runs the boards is a fat piece of shit who lives in a basement in the desert. He tries to exist completely online because he really has no chance at a career or an education. His father could be any one of thousands of clients of his mother, who works really hard as a Vegas call girl. She obviously feels incredible guilt for how Darrien was plopped into the world in a third floor bathroom of an off the strip motel. To make up for this, and having no chance at ever knowing his father, she spoils him with high speed internet connection and hostess snacks.

But, that's the guy who runs the boards... we should separate between the person and the boards.

HarmNone
01-28-2004, 07:43 AM
C'mon, guys. There is nothing to be gained by all this. Just leave them alone. They are not bothering us.

HarmNone

Tsa`ah
01-28-2004, 07:46 AM
"They" as in the general SR are not bothering us. Klaive is however.

I don't care for any PC vs SR crap. Leave that boards members to themselves. If you want to single a person out, feel free and make their lives hell. Just don't gloat about it here because it tends to come off as PC vs SR.

Bobmuhthol
01-28-2004, 03:07 PM
<<(three if you count Bob, which I don't) (is Bob his real name? now I'm confused)>>

No.

GSLeloo
01-28-2004, 09:07 PM
The whole thing to me after I reread it sounds like someone was upset they were blocked and wanted to like... save face by making a thread to make fun of Klaive.

StrayRogue
01-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Longshot theres few times I agree with you, this is one of them. I think I'd rather be proud to not turn the other cheek to his BS, personally. Oh, and Klaive, Mr. Durden, whatever, Anarchy isn't cencorship you fucking twat.