PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, scare me with your other character's RP

Moist Happenings
01-27-2004, 08:30 PM
So i'm tearing into this half breed chick right, because like, that's what I do. Here it is, the condensed(without a bunch of crap) version.

Suraya leans softly against you.

You peer quizzically at Suraya.

You see Suraya.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to have come of age and taller than average. She has bright silver eyes and tanned skin. She has long, glossy black hair worn in elaborate braids. She has an angular face and a narrow waist.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a small shield emblazoned with a golden key in her left hand.
She is wearing a golden orange satin thigh-band, a crystal amulet, a weathered green canvas backpack, a pair of black broadcloth breeches, a rich umber waxed leather doublet, some black pebbled leather boots, and a pair of beaded armbands.
>
You ask, "Do I know you?"
Speaking to Suraya, you say, "Well? Speak up."
Suraya looks over at you and shakes her head.
Suraya says, "I just over-hear your lectures on the greatness of Faendryl and their superiority."
>
Suraya says, "It amuses me greatly."
You say, "That's no reason to hang all over me like some little trollop."
You ask, "My lectures amuse you do they?"
>
Suraya says, "There are things you shall never understand, Faendryl."
>
Suraya nods to you.
You say, "I think that you are thinking that if you kiss up to me like some cheap flousy I will grace you and somehow bring back the honor to your whore of a mother's name by marrying you."
>
>'You can think again.
You say, "You can think again."
>
Perigourd looks thoughtfully at you.
>
Suraya says, "My mother was Faendryl."
>
Suraya glances at you.
>
Perigourd says, "That's quite an insult."
>
Minase says, "That is no way to talk to a lady."
>

You say, "If your mother was Faendryl then why do you not understand our greatness? Even half faendryl bood is better than none. True half breeds should be exterminated. You could however, become one of the greatest street sweepers of all time."
>

Lanithar says, "Gremblar... Calm down.."
Lanithar says, "Take some good, deep breaths and think happy thoughts....halflings...tarts...rabbits....destroy ing the world!...erm..i mean.."

Suraya whispers, "Insult me again and I shall truly bring my spite on you. Just so you know. I once played a very prominate faendryl and tried to create a faendryl house. I was the most faendryl any could be."

Lanithar says, "I gotten into full fledged wars with my tounge...so..he dun gotta feel bad."

Suraya whispers, "Matriach Cheslica Ta'Mori was my name."

You quietly whisper to Suraya, "That's great. And i'm sure i'd like her very much. But i'm dealing with Suraya right now."

Suraya turns to face Perigourd.

And that was it.

It was perfectly well and good until she was an idiot. Am I right?

Edit: missed a line.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Neff]

Warriorbird
01-27-2004, 08:33 PM
Ha ha ha. That's a hoot.

Artha
01-27-2004, 08:35 PM
You quietly whisper to Suraya, "That's great. And i'm sure i'd like her very much. But i'm dealing with Suraya right now."

Probably one of the best responses possible.

Kudos.

Shalla
01-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Oh that was good. :lol:

DaMaGe
01-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Suraya whispers, "Insult me again and I shall truly bring my spite on you. Just so you know. I once played a very prominate faendryl and tried to create a faendryl house. I was the most faendryl any could be."

Suraya whispers, "Matriach Cheslica Ta'Mori was my name."

So, not only can she not separate her characters identities, she claims to have tried starting a house that clearly rips off House Chesylcha.

Yeah, stellar roleplaying. :thumbsdown:

-Adam

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by DaMaGe]

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Yeah, a bit pathetic. You handled it very well though. Nice to know theres still some stern faendryl blood out there Neff.

01-27-2004, 09:09 PM
::points out that he singlehandedly brought the house down::
ok well I had a part in it... notice how the house is not around aymore muhaha!

01-27-2004, 09:11 PM
ok really I had nothing to do with it, but half the house hated me... and i Had one of thier banners that i sold for a few good items....if it helps any Neff I also managed to say that she Cheslica could go to the back of the bar with me if she wanted to show how "good" a faendryl she was(or something to that extent)... which got me imploded by other members of the house

Vesi
01-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Artha

Probably one of the best responses possible.

Kudos.

I second that. Classy response and a reminder all rolled up in one.

Vesi

peam
01-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Cheslica can rot.

Back when that house was holding some kind of festival, team halfling, including Peam, won the relay race, and they fucking cheated me and team out of the medals.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:15 PM
She was also dumb enough to loose a container with about 40 million in coins worth of items, which eventually led to the downfall of the House.

Warriorbird
01-27-2004, 09:16 PM
She made a habit of starting Faendryl houses...duping a bunch of fools into giving up items.... and then vacating. Did it twice. Some folks think she was inspired by Silvean and Lylia. Had the greatest recruiting technique ever. She'd go up to ANYONE, be they known or not and say, "People have mentioned you to us as a good Faendryl..." or crap like that. A real winner.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Warriorbird]

Warriorbird
01-27-2004, 09:18 PM
She didn't lose it, hey.

Warriorbird
01-27-2004, 09:19 PM
She also constantly plagarized writers for her "house writings" and whined when she got outed on the boards. Sayori spotted that, if I remember right. Pretty funny too.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Interesting technique, actually. Nice to have a new name highlighted in my idiot colour.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:24 PM
First. House Cheslyca was bent on uniting all Elves as one, as they were pre-noble houses. Second off, the whispers are out-of-character so kudos for good role-playing.. but not for thinking of a smartassed response to a whisper.

Moist Happenings
01-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
She made a habit of starting Faendryl houses...duping a bunch of fools into giving up items.... and then vacating. Did it twice. Some folks think she was inspired by Silvean and Lylia. Had the greatest recruiting technique ever. She'd go up to ANYONE, be they known or not and say, "People have mentioned you to us as a good Faendryl..." or crap like that. A real winner.

She just tried to do that to me. Mentioned that someone had a bunch of signet rings of hers that he was "holding for ransom" , and that if I had 10 million coins I could get them back.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:26 PM
What your experiences had as another character, have nothing to do with how you play another, newer character. Threatening him with knowledge someone else had was pathetic. Oh, and kudos to the person who told her to come here. I love grilling fresh meat.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:28 PM
furthermore, the faendryl house was bent on bringing civility and unity to faendryl. But anyways... I think it is very poor to post something. The matter was simply... I had heard him preach about faendryl.. and earlier.. whether he heard me or not... i said that he should know who he was singing to.. since as you know.. cheslica.. i ... used to be all gung-ho about faendryl and being faendryl. I quit for months after a series of events. I also was the one who brought down my own house and i did have respectable members. This is my final words. Now Suraya and Cheslica will be non-existant.. as they always have been. I thank you kindly.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:30 PM
And not even a word about the accusations of theft and conning. That is truely more pathetic than Warclaidhm's duping.

Moist Happenings
01-27-2004, 09:31 PM
So, how was my response to your whisper smartassed? You suggested that you would bring an in character response in your OOC whisper. I simply stated that I wasn't dealing with your other characters, but your current one, so why would that affect how my character reacted to yours?

Jolena
01-27-2004, 09:35 PM
I find it extremely amusing that she considers whispers out of character yet she threatened Neff in a whisper if he continued to insult her character the way he had. Also it's amusing that she refuses to acknowledge that what her Faendryl character did in the past or does now has NOTHING to do with her current half-elven character that Neff was dealing with. Please.. she really needs to focus on the problem at hand..because she's trying awfully hard it seems to me to skirt around it.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Oh yes, I learned much from House Cheslycha, like how to abandon my members, which I did. And no, there was no con for items or anything of the sort. Actually, I gave my members items. Rings, roses. You know.. Basilican Signet Rings... Eahnor Roses. I also threw festivals. And it would be very hard for me to come up to random people and say, "I was told you are a good faendryl" when you had needed an in-house nomination.

Anyways.. I really don't understand why you must, must, must unearth something that has been long dead. I don't feel the need to explain myself, but I will.

Look, I was passionate about something, something besides making fun of players on player boards. I become entranced with the culture (or lack of) of gemstone. And with this, I attempted to make something of it. To fufill some aspect of role-play which hadn't been fufilled.

And I fought for a long time to keep my hopes afloat. I offered people a role-play opportunity. If things had gone the way I wanted them to, then a lot of good would have came from it.

It has always been in my opinion that gemstone needed better roleplayers. You know. The majority don't know a thing about culture.. the history... they simply play like a horse with blinds.

Yes, I failed. I failed. I failed. I am not afraid to admit it. I am human. I couldn't handle the preasure. I got tired of it. Things in my OOC weren't right. So I fell off my gung-ho wagon and with me, took something that could have been great. I am not afraid to admit it. I am human. I am young. I have faults. As do all of you.

And while you sit and mock me, I sit back and reflect on what I could have done. No one is born perfect, I am far from it. I did my best. At least I never kept coming back.. kept at it until the last straw broke my back.

It took courage... It is a lot harder to do something knowing that THIS.. this mockery and blasmey would be the result.. than to sit there and mock someone.

I was Cheslica. I will always be Cheslica... I am not ashamed. For at least I had the nerve to try and accept failure.

peam
01-27-2004, 09:45 PM
I want my medals, damnit.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:46 PM
What about the scamming, the stealing of work etc? Not saying it wasn't a good thing what you tried to do, but its evident that lying and cheating isn't the best way to go about it.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:46 PM
And the whisper was out-of-character. What more could I say. Earlier I said he didn't know who he was singing to.. and then I was kidding around with a few of the people AROUND me... the whisper was little more than fun.. humor. Yes.. yes.. it wasn't very good RP, and there is no excuse for that.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:49 PM
oh.. and the 40 million of stuff. That was paid back.. thank you very much. And I take responsibility for loosing it since I was the leader... there was more than one person sorting. So, 40 million worth of stuff isn't quite the downfall. The downfall was when I suddenly dissapeared. Indeed.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:52 PM
and halfling team cheat. so did Faendryl team. It was given to Half-Elves.

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 09:53 PM
What about the copied literature on the boards?

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:53 PM
and yes.. i used other writers words... writers block can be a serious bitch and I had to get something out sometimes. Shakespeare, Mary Shelly, and umm.. Queen Elizabeth. Those were it. Good writers. Wish I had their talent.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Hopefully you'll get my point here, Cheslica.

Just fuck off.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:55 PM
like i said, i had my mistakes... but being human, i luckily grow from them. Who knows.. maybe there will be a Faendryl House Three from a new character. Maw-Hahaha

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Hopefully you'll get my point here, Cheslica.

Just fuck off.

good one. I'll keep that in mind. Out of all the comments here, I find your the most intelligent and well spoken.

peam
01-27-2004, 09:57 PM
And it'll crash and burn, just like the rest.

You're cursed, due to fucking over halflings.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 09:58 PM
but i am told to say.. Bob, you are an idiot, shut up, and you will never get laid.

Just a little friendly source.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:03 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Warriorbird
She made a habit of starting Faendryl houses...duping a bunch of fools into giving up items.... and then vacating. Did it twice. Some folks think she was inspired by Silvean and Lylia. Had the greatest recruiting technique ever. She'd go up to ANYONE, be they known or not

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:05 PM
not quite. But thanks for the consideration

Skirmisher
01-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Well she got that much right at least.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:08 PM
by the way, whole point of a relay is to complete it in whole.. not cut cornors by dying while drunk. You had to cross the finish line drunk.. just like everyone else. Faendryl didn't get the prize because they set a gold ring. It's not like I was favoriting one race over another. And it was a group decision not to give you the medal. Not just mine. I usually had my members vote on the happenings of the house

peam
01-27-2004, 10:15 PM
You guys fucking blew it.

Rules weren't stated.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:17 PM
cry about it.

peam
01-27-2004, 10:17 PM
See my last three posts.

SpunGirl
01-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Ahahahahaha.

A few things.

-Cheslica gets a nod for admitting her shortcomings in a very candid way. After all, this thread started as a gripe about her roleplaying of one character and then dug into the past of another (which she did actually bring up in the whisper). But her humility is endearing nonetheless.

-Whispers are not "always" OOC by any stretch of the imagination. Sorry.

-Stay made me laugh with his "grilling fresh meat" remark. Hahaha.

-People who can't be secure enough with themselves to admit to their friends they play GS shouldn't comment on what the game needs as far as roleplaying or anything else. Sorry.

-People who suck face with Sean/Izbin/Ganryu/etc have my everlasting sympathy. Double sorry.

-K

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by SpunGirl]

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

-People who suck face with Sean/Izbin/Ganryu/etc have my everlasting sympathy. Double sorry.

WTF!!!?

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:21 PM
certain things are private and should remain private (sean).

SpunGirl
01-27-2004, 10:22 PM
If you want them to remain private, try NOT doing them in full view of about 30948092834 people. Duh.

-K

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:24 PM
oh, it wasn't that many people. besides, while sean is a real dick in anything gs related.. apart from it, he's a good guy. i like the fella. It's my business to do whatever. You know.. there is more to this world than gemstone.. and everything gs related. Trust me, some people act truly different here than anywhere else.

Mint
01-27-2004, 10:25 PM
I got lost somewhere :?:

Skirmisher
01-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Cheslica
oh, it wasn't that many people. besides, while sean is a real dick in anything gs related.. apart from it, he's a good guy. i like the fella. It's my business to do whatever. You know.. there is more to this world than gemstone.. and everything gs related. Trust me, some people act truly different here than anywhere else.

And thus it begins.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:28 PM
no no. it ends RIGHT there.

SpunGirl
01-27-2004, 10:31 PM
/chuckle

How could you add anything to that, Skirmy? It stands alone as a great quote. No need to "start" anything based on that... in fact, I'll shut up right now so I don't ruin its pristine state of being.

-K

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
is this over now, can i go do something?

Pierat
01-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Cheslica was very candid and admited her faults people, at this point shes just responding to attacks, come on, everytime she either backs herself up or admits her mistake another person lines up to bash her....
She admited her faults, she apologized for certain things, and the stuff your talking about is way passed.
From the sounds of it, she knows she was wrong with certain things.... lets just leave her alone now, she got your points.... We all have feelings, and its hurting me just to watch you all bash someone who I know has good sides to match all those comments you all made.

Mint
is this over now, can i go do something?

from what I have seen, you'll probably get all sorts of suggestions on what you can go do.
:grin:

Bobmuhthol
You can certainly fuck off and/or post coherently from now on. 100% of your posts thus far should've been pulled for making my fucking brain hurt trying to figure out why you're so retarded.

Mint
01-27-2004, 10:37 PM
told you

Drew2
01-27-2004, 10:38 PM
ROFLMFAO OMFG ASDIFJ029QEFJEOKFJA HAHAHHAHAHA

SHE MADE OUT WITH SEAN OMFG.

SO TELL ME. Does your first name go well with Munster? OH OH. And do you have a fake ID or two to get into the AWESOME UBER clubs he goes to?

/dies.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Pierat
Cheslica was very candid and admited her faults people, at this point shes just responding to attacks, come on, everytime she either backs herself up or admits her mistake another person lines up to bash her....
She admited her faults, she apologized for certain things, and the stuff your talking about is way passed.
From the sounds of it, she knows she was wrong with certain things.... lets just leave her alone now, she got your points.... We all have feelings, and its hurting me just to watch you all bash someone who I know has good sides to match all those comments you all made.

Thank You Pierat. You've always been my Hero. Hehe.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
<<From the sounds of it, she knows she was wrong with certain things>>

She was wrong by coming here and posting in this thread.

My sympathy does not exist.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
You can certainly fuck off and/or post coherently from now on. 100% of your posts thus far should've been pulled for making my fucking brain hurt trying to figure out why you're so retarded.

And what a little brain it is. Most likely not very hard to hurt.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:42 PM
<<From the sounds of it, she knows she was wrong with certain things>>

She was wrong by coming here and posting in this thread.

My sympathy does not exist.

and what makes you right?

Pierat
01-27-2004, 10:43 PM
"She was wrong by coming here and posting in this thread. "
She was being bad mouthed in this thread to start with, I think its only fair for her to speak up and defend herself. Which wound up turning into her apologizing and admiting her faults, and your all still bashing on her, come on, youve all won

Bobmuhthol
In thirteen years, the amount of knowledge I've absorbed is far greater than you will ever even dream of. Whether or not you believe it is up to you, and I honestly don't give a fuck. However, I notice you're posting coherently now, so obviously you care what I say.

+200 points.

Cheslica
i must admit, I most of the people have had intelligent things to say... but Bob.. you're just ridiclous. Please, just stop before you hurt yourself.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:44 PM
<<and what makes you right?>>

What makes me right is I don't fucking whine constantly and make stupid insults. My insults happen to be well thought out. ie: You're fucking retarded.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Pierat
"She was wrong by coming here and posting in this thread. "
She was being bad mouthed in this thread to start with, I think its only fair for her to speak up and defend herself. Which wound up turning into her apologizing and admiting her faults, and your all still bashing on her, come on, youve all won

Oh, they haven't won. Not yet at least. I apologized because I owed an apology to some people. To the rest, it doesn't matter. But hey, at least i'm getting lots and lots of attention, right? To imagine, i've taken up three whole pages already!

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:45 PM
I must admit, you're stupid and can't form a sentence. You also can't spell, capitalize, punctuate (properly), and so on; but I better stop before I hurt myself, I guess.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:46 PM

What makes me right is I don't fucking whine constantly and make stupid insults. My insults happen to be well thought out. ie: You're fucking retarded.

who's whining?

Bobmuhthol
<<To imagine, i've taken up three whole pages already!>>

Uhh, no, you haven't.

Pierat
::gaze up:: Bah, you just want attention again ::pinch:: ok im staying out then, and check your u2u's

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm done until further notice, which is when I'm done COLORING A FUCKING MAP JESUS CHRIST WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME. If you feel the need to continue until I get back, IM me at Rachel Pwnz and I'll gladly beat the shit out of you, virtual style.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:48 PM
i'm kidding. I'm kidding. It's not quite the attention I like. What the hell is a U2U

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:49 PM
In the upper-right-hand corner of your screen there will be a message informing you that you have a certain amount of U2Us. A U2U means user-to-user.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:50 PM
all i can say is, at least my vocabulary goes beyond, "FUCK" and "RETARDED". At least I can brag about that.

Pierat
Its like the AIM of these forums, check the top right of your screen! Oh and let me be the first one to welcome you to the Players Corner Forums, since the other welcome you got wasnt quite so nice ::Snicker::

StrayRogue

What makes me right is I don't fucking whine constantly

Rachel Pwnz: Dude?
StrayRogue: Yes peon?
Rachel Pwnz: My hand like really hurts, I think I've broken it.
StrayRogue: How did you hurt it minion?
Rachel Pwnz: Playing hockey. This guy hit me Weally hard. I think I might cry.
StrayRogue: Stop whining.

[Edited on 28-1-04 by StrayRogue]

Mint
01-27-2004, 10:51 PM
all i can say is, at least my vocabulary goes beyond, "FUCK" and "RETARDED". At least I can brag about that.

Actually his does too, he just LIKES those words.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:51 PM
oh, well thank you bob.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:52 PM
And all I can say is that I can form proper sentences without making stupid mistakes; I will now list these mistakes for you to realize how dumb you are.

1. No capitalization of the first word of a sentence.
2. No capitalization of the word "I."
3. Asserted dialogue with no actual dialogue; missing quotation marks.
4. Period outside of quotation marks.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:53 PM
You're quite welcome, Cheslica.

Stay is a cunt.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:55 PM
well, good night everyone. lovely chatting

Pierat
01-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Bob! LOL, ok relax, deep breath... ok, shes not as good at posting with proper grammer as you! Its her first day on the boards... To quote a good scene from the movie aliens I believe Hicks said it best with "ease down.... ease down"

01-27-2004, 10:57 PM
In your 13 years bob you have never touched a boob.
well except for your mother of course... the poor poor woman...
so i dont get what your point is, do you think yourself smarter than her? I doubt it.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:58 PM
And I am quite aware of what consitutes a "proper sentance", I simply do not believe that this forum requires formal writing. I simply get what I must say out quickly and move on. No need to sit and follow tedious grammer rules when it's not worth it.

Bobmuhthol
<<Its her first day on the boards>>

No, it's not. She's been a registered member longer than you have. I do, though, give her credit for not being as stupid as some people I've dealt with.

OMG bob is flirting with cheslica!

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Now, for real. I'm going to create a new character now. And none of you, except for a few, shall know who it is. The Empire shall rise again! Maw-haha!

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 10:59 PM
You can stfu any time you please, Edine.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 11:00 PM
just kidding.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 11:01 PM
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Cheslica
01-27-2004, 11:04 PM
oh, and just so you know.. BOB, it is my first day. I registered long ago, but I never actually looked at anything or used the boards or figured anything out. I simply wanted to save myself the trouble when the time came to actually use my account. Muah!

Pierat
01-27-2004, 11:04 PM
"You can stfu any time you please, Edine. "
Ive tried that approach with him, It doesnt work! ::sniff::

SpunGirl
01-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Now, for real. I'm going to create a new character now. And none of you, except for a few, shall know who it is. The Empire shall rise again! Maw-haha!

You have to give her credit for not going out whipped-bitch style like Teeoncy and Amberain. And Gracy.

-K

01-27-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm done until further notice, which is when I'm done COLORING A FUCKING MAP JESUS CHRIST WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME. If you feel the need to continue until I get back, IM me at Rachel Pwnz and I'll gladly beat the shit out of you, virtual style.
Perfect sentence structure there./end sarcasm

Drew2
01-27-2004, 11:09 PM
So sayeth the book of Slutdom:

"There shall be Teeoncy, then she shall be driven from thy message boards. Then shall be the second coming of Teeoncy, and she shall MAKE OUT WITH SEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Cheslica, you had 5 posts between August 26, 2003 and August 30, 2003. You lie.

01-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Bob, i know why you are the way you are. You got a swirly today didn't you? Or did you get shoved in your locker?

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:15 PM
See Stay's doctored IM log. Also, I'm typically the one kicking some ass in the hall, thanks.

01-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Bob, We both know that it is not true. We know your a pussy. We know you suck at hockey. We know your only friend is Rosey. We also know your never going to get a woman who will pity you enough to pop your cherry, even for money.. I also have inside information that EVERYONE hates you. That is all.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:25 PM
You know I'm a pussy? I get in more fights than anyone else I know. I suck at hockey because some retard hit me in the hand with his stick? No, I rule at hockey because some retard hit me in the hand (and likely broke it) with his stick and I still played. About the woman, I'm not going to deny it.

Pierat
01-27-2004, 11:27 PM
"You know I'm a pussy? I get in more fights than anyone else I know. " Dude no offense, I know allot of girls that get into allot of fights.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Do they end with someone being fucked up badly?

01-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Yes we know you get into a lot of fights. You get the shit beat out of you. But what can i say, chicks dig it right?

StrayRogue
01-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
But what can i say, chicks dig it right?

Chick's dig scars.

Pierat
01-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Hmmm usually I jump in and pull them apart, if its one thing I hate, its a pretty girl with a broken nose ::Smirk:: I mean tear your clothes off all you want, but dont hit eachother in the face!

Yeah but only cool ones... not when you tell them you got the shit kicked out of you by some kid with a pocket protector... in 8th grade
especially when your a super cool hockey player

Bobmuhthol
I hate to shatter your stupid fucking dreams of me losing a fight, but it's not exactly hard to punch a thirteen-year-old in the face and send him reeling back.

01-27-2004, 11:34 PM
ahh so that is whats getting under your skin, somebody busted your lip today. Did your mommy kiss it to make it better?

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:35 PM
The only thing that gets under my skin is that you consistently suck at life.

01-27-2004, 11:41 PM
I suck at life? I suck at life! That is so deep. I am going to have to lower myself to your intellectual level for this one..... Well thats better then sucking on some of the things I hear you suck on. Ahem, neener neener.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Every day I mourn for the lost gay bashing rule. Fucking idiot.

01-27-2004, 11:48 PM
It wasnt gay bashing, I never said you were gay, I merely refered to you sucking on things, could be garden hose, could be a hamster etc. You yourself came to your own conclusion.
::shrugs::
Try again Bobby boy.

Latrinsorm
01-27-2004, 11:52 PM
At least I never kept coming back.. kept at it until the last straw broke my back.
For at least I had the nerve to try and accept failure.
It's not a good thing to accept failure. Especially when people are counting on you. Duty. It's the D in Leadership.

but it's not exactly hard to punch a thirteen-year-old in the face and send him reeling back.
Bob throws sucker punches. Tsk tsk.

01-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Bob throws sucker punches. Tsk tsk.
I think you misread what he posted. He gets hit by sucker punches. The kid could not punch a hole through a piece of tissue paper.

01-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Aww.. Bobby boy where did you go... i miss your witless responses

Trinitis
01-28-2004, 12:34 AM

Yes, I failed. I failed. I failed. I am not afraid to admit it. I am human. I couldn't handle the preasure. I got tired of it. Things in my OOC weren't right. So I fell off my gung-ho wagon and with me, took something that could have been great. I am not afraid to admit it. I am human. I am young. I have faults. As do all of you.

No, The Edine is perfect in every form. kthx

Sorry, I could not resist.. :spin:

-Adredrin

01-28-2004, 12:37 AM
Adredrin you almost made me blush
I'm happy I now have another who worships me.

Trinitis
01-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Adredrin you almost made me blush
I'm happy I now have another who worships me.

::bows before The Mighty and All Holy Edine, begging for a chance at His Greatness::

:lol:

Moist Happenings
01-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Oh my god, you wankers TOTALLY hijacked my glory thread. Less bitchy, more talky about how great I am. I'm trying to be like Edine, remember.

Ooga Chaka
01-28-2004, 04:33 AM
I must admit, you're stupid and can't form a sentence. You also can't spell, capitalize, punctuate (properly), and so on; but I better stop before I hurt myself, I guess.

LoL. Bob you're a friggin' ass muncher. Anyone wanna take bets on how many times he and his friends double checked that sentence to be sure he used the semi-colon right and didn't mispell anything. Gotta sound smart. ROFLMAO. You suck!

Ooga Chaka
01-28-2004, 04:37 AM
And all I can say is that I can form proper sentences without making stupid mistakes; I will now list these mistakes for you to realize how dumb you are.

1. No capitalization of the first word of a sentence.
2. No capitalization of the word "I."
3. Asserted dialogue with no actual dialogue; missing quotation marks.
4. Period outside of quotation marks.

OMG dude.

Tsa`ah
01-28-2004, 07:36 AM

Originally posted by Skirmisher
And thus it begins.

You got that right sister.

Sean is a good fellah? Smoke crack much?

Sean is a putz, a liar, a racist, and an all round dumb ass. That is putting it really mildly.

I give you all of the respect in the world for coming back here and commenting on the original post and addressing past issues.

To defend a scum bag like Sean (non-Tijay) with words like "good guy" drops you so many points. You are now in a deficit.

Sean wishes death upon children, refers to Jews as kikes, Mexicans as beaners and wet-backs, and blacks as niggers and such. This is just the tip of the ice-berg. He has ripped people off in GS and in life by means of duping. He can't open his mouth without lying about how uber his life as an actor, model, athletic god, and body builder are.

And you defend the guy?

Pathetic.

No other word can describe my opinion other than that ONE word ... PATHETIC.

[edited to add]

For anyone lost, just do a search for Izbin, Ganryu, or Sean. Exclude all posts referring to Tijay. He is not the "Sean" in question.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Warriorbird
01-28-2004, 08:23 AM
Paid back? Right... What about Haille, Cheslica? Feel the nonsense... And quoting great writers is one thing. Claiming to BE them is quite another.

Drew2
01-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Ooga Chaka
LoL. Bob you're a friggin' ass muncher. Anyone wanna take bets on how many times he and his friends double checked that sentence to be sure he used the semi-colon right and didn't mispell anything. Gotta sound smart. ROFLMAO. You suck!

Yet, he didn't use the semicolon correctly.

Drew2
01-28-2004, 09:27 AM

Misused there too.

Semicolons must separate independent clauses. "And" or "but" makes the sentence a dependent clause, and therein lies your mistake.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Tayre]

Latrinsorm
01-28-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

Misused there too.

Semicolons must separate independent clauses. "And" or "but" makes the sentence a dependent clause, and therein lies your mistake.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Tayre]
What about going from general to specific, Captain English?

p.s: Wait, Tijay isn't the Ganryu Sean? Huh, go figure. (jk lol Tijay rulz)

Drew2
01-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Let me quote my St. Martin's Handbook that the entire Campus of UTSA requires all students in an English course carry.

"Make sure semicolons are used only between independent clauses or between items in a series. If you have used a semicolon between an independent clause and a dependent clause or a phrase, change it to a comma. If you have used a semicolon before the first item in a series, change it to a colon."

Kthx.

Ooga Chaka
01-28-2004, 05:00 PM
lol, I wonder why so much aggression is focused on Warclaidhm when there's people like Bob running around. Surely there's enough left over for Bob...dig deep and find whatever you can spare. Bob and Warclaidhm are like peas in a pod. ROFLMAO

Hasina
01-28-2004, 05:46 PM
I personally believe that both of them are complete idiots. One is a 13 year old who spends far too much time beating his meat to animal porn (since he knows he will never get a woman) and acting stupid in Gemstone, the other is... Well, the same. You are most certainly right, if I did not know better, I would think they were brothers.

Bobmuhthol
01-28-2004, 06:46 PM
B o b Muht h o l: So, how effective do you think it is to call me a "13 year old," which, by the way, is used incorrectly? The term is thirteen-year-old. Because the way I see it, you're fucking retarded and you think you're being informative by posting that I'm thirteen when I've said so in numerous posts. It's insulting to your intelligence, or lack thereof, not mine. You're also wrong in every sense of the word.
B o b Muht h o l: In case you can't read all that because you're too incompetent, here's the short version:

You can fuck off any time.

Allow me to elaborate. You're dumb.

Hasina
01-28-2004, 06:50 PM
what an angry little child. Did mother forget to breast feed you?

Bobmuhthol
01-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Warn The Tide (6:52:18 PM): did mother forget to breast feed you

Wow, you sure know how to not use the same thing twice in two minutes.

StrayRogue
01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Ooga Chaka
lol, I wonder why so much aggression is focused on Warclaidhm when there's people like Bob running around. Surely there's enough left over for Bob...dig deep and find whatever you can spare. Bob and Warclaidhm are like peas in a pod. ROFLMAO

I initially thought they were the same people long ago.

Artha
01-28-2004, 08:04 PM
I initially thought they were the same people long ago.

Well, atleast I wasn't the only one.

Hasina
01-28-2004, 11:15 PM
I too thought they were one in the same.

Caramia
01-28-2004, 11:46 PM
By the way, Cheslica, it's grammar, not grammer... no one else picked up on that? Shame, shame!

There were Faendryl houses and clans before you were in GS3, while you were in GS3, and after you left. There will always be an effort by someone to unite Faendryls. Each has it's heyday, but close only counts in horseshoes.

01-29-2004, 12:01 AM
we were not picking on Cheslica Bob was the target.

SpunGirl
01-29-2004, 05:07 AM
Tsk, The Edine, I thought you were smart enough to multi-task. No girl wants to sleep with a guy who can't do two things at once.

-K

Methais
01-29-2004, 06:37 AM
Why is Cheslica's post count stuck at 38?

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 07:58 AM
Okay folks, this thread is about poor roleplaying, Cheslica and things related to the said two subjects, not about Bobmuhthol or how he sucks, etc. Let's stay on subject in *this* thread. Thank you.

Methais
01-29-2004, 08:20 AM
BOB SUCKS OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 08:29 AM
METHAIS :flamed:

SpunGirl
01-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Methais is coo because he knows Perigourd sucks the big one.

Also Cheslica bla bla bla

-K

Moist Happenings
01-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Ahem. I'm the creator of this thread, and as such I think I know what the topic is.

The topic is MY glory and riches. GLORY AND RICHES.

Discuss.

Also you may talk about roleplaying if you want.

But not bob.

Galleazzo
02-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Okay folks, this thread is about poor roleplaying, Cheslica and things related to the said two subjects, not about Bobmuhthol or how he sucks, etc. Let's stay on subject in *this* thread. Thank you.

But Bobmuhthol DOES suck. I'm embarassed to be living in the state next door to him. It's just a good thing I'm upwind.

02-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Well it is offical, Bob blows.

Methais
02-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Methais is coo because he knows Perigourd sucks the big one.

Also Cheslica bla bla bla

-K

Yeah, and nobody said anything about saying Perigourd sucks, just Bob. So.....

PERIGOURD SUCKS THE BIG ONE AND IS A WASTE OF LIFE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Parkbandit
02-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Bob, i know why you are the way you are. You got a swirly today didn't you? Or did you get shoved in your locker?

Heh... a swirly. I haven't heard that term in years.

Methais
02-02-2004, 05:13 PM
f

Galleazzo
02-03-2004, 09:59 AM
g!

Methais
02-03-2004, 03:36 PM

Hasina
02-03-2004, 05:13 PM
is someone trying to keep this forum afloat?

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Hasina]

Galleazzo
02-04-2004, 10:24 AM
n.