PDA

View Full Version : Reallocator...

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 06:30 PM
A quick question - there used to be a reallocator program for GSIII.

Has an update shown up for GSIV?

It's past my 30 day initial quick-migration time, but I got those 5 reallocation attempts left.

-TheE-

Kia
01-27-2004, 06:32 PM
I think Tsoran has a script for it as a part of his training spreadsheet.

www.tsoran.com

KIA.

Pierat
01-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Kia, isnt that a bad car or killed in action? Or is that your real name? Dont take offense, just wondering

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 06:35 PM
The script his spreadsheet generates uses the Reassign Stats/Change Skill Goals options - which both take "migration" time. Only reallocation won't take migration time....

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Uh, wtf is wrong with just reallocating yourself?

Kia
01-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Pierat
Kia, isnt that a bad car or killed in action? Or is that your real name? Dont take offense, just wondering

Heheh.

My name is Loukia (its Greek) - Kia for short.

Not a phone or a car or whatever else...

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 06:53 PM
When you have 37 trains, reallocation takes a hell of a long time. And God forbid you screw up a level. I'd have to devote my whole Saturday morning to it.

-TheE-

Jonty
01-28-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
When you have 37 trains, reallocation takes a hell of a long time. And God forbid you screw up a level. I'd have to devote my whole Saturday morning to it.

-TheE-

Well, here's an idea.... Make your own script to get through reallocation without training in anything. Then us ethe migrator to train in the skills much easier....

You know what? Here...

counter set %1
goto done

labelError:
put 5
wait
put c
wait

done:
put d
wait
put y
wait
counter subtract
goto %c

-1:
Use that script after you assign your stats. You'll need to input a variable when you run it.

Example if you're 82 trains, usage would be:

.reallo 82

Simple, it'll get you through your trainings easily.

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Jonty]