PDA

View Full Version : can't identify spell circle in loresong--thoughts?

NocturnalRob
11-07-2008, 12:25 PM
This is a tappable item, which casts spells of some type, though you are not sure of the sphere. It has a few charges.

never seen this on a boxfound. ideas? i know this was happening on some of the EG potions, but never figured out what spells that was. don't want to waste a tap just yet.

Some Rogue
11-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I would guess it's something that doesn't really have a sphere like what a few of the potions from alchemy do maybe? Does mystic focus (the orb spell) actually show up as a certain sphere?

Lumi
11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Mystic Focus, Spirit Guard (small statue), ESP (crystal amulets), and presumably the buff from the solid moonstone cubes now all show up as an unidentifiable spell circle.

I actually found an altered crystal amulet way back when I first started playing. It sang as an unindentifiable and rechargable item, which made me think it was the most valuable thing EVAR. But I was too afraid to waste a charge testing out what it did... ;)

Allereli
11-07-2008, 12:41 PM
l2loresing :scared:

Some Rogue
11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
lern2bard in general I think

Methais
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
L2P

Solkern
11-07-2008, 03:06 PM
never seen this on a boxfound. ideas? i know this was happening on some of the EG potions, but never figured out what spells that was. don't want to waste a tap just yet.

I had the same trouble on my bard, just keep singing to it, it just means your song wasn't able to get the spell circle is all.

NocturnalRob
11-07-2008, 04:39 PM
lern2bard in general I think

sigh. my bard will shit on you. silence!!