PDA

View Full Version : Drew is awesome

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:15 PM
I had a FREAKISHLY AWESOME STUPENDIIS DAY and I just want to wish everyone else a FREAKISHLY AWESOME SPECTACULAR day.

So... Have a good one.

Well I better make this a discussion I guess... can anyone remember the last awesome day they had? And if you wanna share what happened, that's PERFECTLY SUPER.

[Edited on 1-29-2004 by Tayre]

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Any day where I don't have to answer idiotic questions for my customers is an awesome day. So basically Sundays.

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Right now I think I have the equivilent of like... FOUR BOWLS OF WEED going through my system.

This, my friends, is why I don't do drugs. It makes feeling like this 100000000milliontrillionbillion times more unique and awesome.

And I can still remember what happened after it's all over. ;)

Hips
01-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Did you get laid or something? :P

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't be here if that were true. I'd be like........ getting laid again or something.

CrystalTears
01-27-2004, 04:23 PM
What the hell happened for it to be such an awesome day? Share, share!

Weedmage Princess
01-27-2004, 04:27 PM
My day sucked so tell us why yours was so great so I can feel a lil better :)

Sean
01-27-2004, 04:28 PM
he smoked some herb.

Hips
01-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
he smoked some herb.

And you wonder why everyone picked songs about pot for you? :rolleyes:

HarmNone
01-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Well, fill us in, dammit! What made your day so awesome, Tayre? :D

HarmNone, the curious

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Edit: I use "Someone" because I'm afraid of jinxing myself by putting a name on them and telling people

drew cantu: OK SO
drew cantu: This morning sucked
drew cantu: for sure
drew cantu: but
drew cantu: I walk into Chem like 30+ minutes late because I had to take the later bus
drew cantu: And the day wasn't looking any better. the guy I normally sit next to talks really loud when he's tired/moody]
drew cantu: so like he kept muttering stuff to me and I kept nodding or shaking my head or whispering really quietly back to try and signal he needs to tone it down
drew cantu: then some girl behind us is like SHUT THE FUCK UP
drew cantu: And I pretended I didn't hear it and I don't think he did.
drew cantu: So anyway
drew cantu: That class ends and of course SOMEONE is in that class
drew cantu: but that wasn't it
drew cantu: So Spanish goes by and that's always a pain but I felt kinda good because I'm starting to understand it better after listening to it a lot lately and the Lab wasn't very difficult
drew cantu: THEN
drew cantu: IN PRECAL
drew cantu: /GIGGLE
drew cantu: Ok so I walk in and its' already kind afull because I had been in the computer lab printing something out
drew cantu: And I pretend to be looking for a seat when I KNEW EXACTLY WHERE I WAS GOIGN TO SIT
drew cantu: Because I saw SOMEONE.
drew cantu: So I pretend to randomly choose the seat next to SOMEONE
drew cantu: And like... the first part of the class I just played it cool and pretended it was no big deal
drew cantu: but like the whole tim eI was thinking WHAT DO I SAY I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING
drew cantu: so towards the end the teacher gave us this problem that we had to turn in before the end of clas
drew cantu: So like.. I get like mostly done with it and someone is already done and I kinda didn't understand it anyway so I ask someone for help and like... so they help me. Then I noticed someone had done something wrong so I point it out by asking them if mine was right (REAL SMOOTH LIIEK)
drew cantu: And someone corrected themselves and it was all HAHA OMG /FLIRTFLIRT
IceShepherdess: All I wanna know is what the someone looks like
drew cantu: So like at the end when we finished I was like "What was your name again?" (LIKE I HAVEN'T KNOWN FOR THE WHOLE YEAR)
IceShepherdess: grins
drew cantu: and someone tells me and asks me mine and I tell them and I was like Yeah I have you for Chemistry too I think (LIKE I HAVEN'T STARED EVERYDAY)
drew cantu: And someone was like "Yeah. Last semester too." and I was all "Oh really? Oh yeah!" (HAHAHA LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW)
drew cantu: SO BASICALLY
drew cantu: I AM TEH SMOOTH OPERATOR
drew cantu: AND NOW THEY WILL SIT NEXT TO ME IN CHEM/PRECAL
drew cantu: AND I CAN WORK IT
drew cantu: ropd89f2e0f92j4
drew cantu: Oh and then on the way home
drew cantu: Like all these people kept talking to me and stuff
drew cantu: I guess because I couldn't stop smiling
IceShepherdess: chuckles
drew cantu: Like complete strangers
drew cantu: were all HI WHAT'S UP
drew cantu: So today was SPECTACULAR.

[Edited on 1-27-2004 by Tayre]

Hips
01-27-2004, 04:35 PM
Well, I knew it was girl-related. Good job. *patpat*

Weedmage Princess
01-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Aww puppy love!!!

Wait til you get older boy and you'll rue the day you ever felt like this..heh.

HarmNone
01-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Heh. Ahh, young love. Congrats, hon! :D

HarmNone

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:38 PM
I think I was more smiling about the fact that SOMEONE did notice me last semester.

/GIGGLE.

peam
01-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Sunday was pretty awesome for me.

Saturday night had bummed me out, so getting up that morning and fixing/eating breakfast with two of my friends I've known since 1st grade (We're all 20 now.) was pretty awesome.

Then I drove evil-girl and her hot Asian friend home in the snow. Evil-girl was sleeping on my shoulder. It was quite serene.

After I dropped them off, I headed back and it was a scary drive. Scary as Hell, but fun in the same.

I don't know why, but those three things just made my day awesome. I came back home and just kind of sat here nice and relaxed.

Monday sucked for about an hour, but evil-girl and I had a nice conversation that lasted a few hours last night. It's been a pretty decent past few days, I guess.

Congrats, Drewbaby.

Weedmage Princess
01-27-2004, 04:42 PM
So Tayre do you think she will be the one to MAKE YOU A MAN?!

::runs::

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:44 PM
/PRAY

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:49 PM
My mouth hurts from smiling but I still can't stop. :thumbsdown:

/whine

Trinitis
01-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Why did I just get a mental picture of tayre using the Shermanator line?

heh.

-Adredrin

Bewitchindryad25
01-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Congrats sweetie, but you already know how I feel! She doesn't stand a chance with that charm.

Drew2
01-27-2004, 04:52 PM
HAHA NO. (To adredrin)

I am like TEH SMOOTHEST EVER.

I make everything look subtle and coincidental, BUT REALLY IT'S ALL MASTERFULLY PLANNED.

wsdfioj0we89fj2oeifj LIFE ROCKS.

Oh and events leading up to today have been going on since like.. 2 weeks ago. They just all fell into place today.

Trinitis
01-27-2004, 04:55 PM
::does an impression of Drew::

Hi, I'm the Drewantor. A sopisticated Machine sent back through time to give one lucky woman the most amazing pleasure ever.

-Adredrin :lol:

Solkern
01-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Weee! I had a good night yesterday, Had a awesome dinner, and watched phantom of the opera live was pretty cool.

AnticorRifling
01-27-2004, 05:01 PM
1) My day sucked. First bad day I've had in months.

2) Congrats on the good day. Here's a little tip, you know how those random strangers were talking to you because you had a smile on your face? It's called self confidence (from the flirt session) and exuding a social aura. Do that all the time and you get the peoples on your side.

3) Congrats on the day, hook up with the chick. Keep us filled in. Also come to us for advice you can be the younger brother we never wanted :cool:

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
3) Congrats on the day, hook up with the chick. Keep us filled in. Also come to us for advice you can be the younger brother we never wanted :cool:

SWEET.

I've never had an older brother/father.

YES.

Vesi
01-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Tayre's post actually made me go awww.

Awww.

Vesi

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:08 PM
30 seconds out of that part of the day makes 18 years worth living.

I mean that.

01-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Give it time SOMEONE will break your heart and leave you wondering why you cared for her in the first place.

Vesi
01-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
Give it time SOMEONE will break your heart and leave you wondering why you cared for her in the first place.

Quit raining on Tayre's parade!

Vesi

Miss X
01-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Aww, I remember feeling like that after the first date with my ex. I walked round the next day with this big gay smile on my face and kept giggling to myself like an escaped look from the local secure unit......

01-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Im sorry but it is the truth.

GSLeloo
01-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Nah, not always true Edine. People get married so technically SOMEONE could be who he ends up marrying. You just never know.

AnticorRifling
01-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Im sorry but it is the truth.

First girl I cared enough about to date = high school sweetheart = my wife.

It doesn't always end in heartbreak.

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:27 PM

Been there, done that. Sort of. ;)

That's not cool, at all.

But today isn't about that! Today is the start of something BIGGER, BETTER, AND AWESOMER.

Trinitis
01-27-2004, 05:27 PM
60% of all marrages in the US end in devorce. I learned that from some court TV show..

-Adredrin

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:28 PM
YEAH THAT'S GREAT TAKE YOUR BAD THOUGHTS TO ANOTHER THREAD THIS IS ABOUT HAPPY TAYRE DAY.

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Good luck man.

But don't waste your time with Should I's? and Will I's?

I did that once, and it was the classic story of The One..Who Got Away. All the way to Africa, too, to do HIV/AIDS work. That sucked.

I probably won't have my best day ever til the Bills win the Super Bowl, or aforementioned The Girl comes back into my life....so I'm probably destined to live a life of misery.

But there was this one time....called college.....which was the happiest time of my life. Oh, l'sigh.

-TheEschaton-

TheEschaton
01-27-2004, 05:33 PM
60% of marriages end in divorce because 50% of marriages don't have their base in mutual love, at least.

-TheE-

Bewitchindryad25
01-27-2004, 05:42 PM

I am going to bite my tongue and be good. This is Drew's happy day thread not going to start really I am not.

Don't let the jaded ones get you down hon, sometimes first crushes and such really do turn out to be alot more. :thumbsup:

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Wow... coming down off of a hormonal-adrenaline-high thingy sucks. I want to sleep now.

Perchance, to dream. :D

Drew2
01-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Not only did that not make sense, but it wasn't funny.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi my name is Tayre and I post on the PC all day because I think I'm cool.

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 05:54 PM
UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN NOT SPELL UNFORTUNATELY.

Your emoticon choice was not a good one.

HarmNone
01-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Bob, that is enough. There is no reason to spew vitriol on Tayre's good day. So stop.

HarmNone

01-27-2004, 06:03 PM
just a little side thing
Bob, you post on the PC all the time, and you cant even think your cool.
Tayre is better than you
Tayre is more liked than you
Tayre will touch boobs before you
Tayre will get laid before you
in conclusion, Tayre is better than you

Shalla
01-27-2004, 06:04 PM
just a little side thing
Bob, you post on the PC all the time, and you cant even think your cool.
Tayre is better than you
Tayre is more liked than you
Tayre will touch boobs before you
Tayre will get laid before you
in conclusion, Tayre is better than you

Looks like someone is inlove :smilegrin:

HarmNone
Let us not start a mini-war in this topic. There is no need for it. Tayre came here to share his happiness with the rest of us. Can we not be happy for him?

HarmNone

Sean
stop addressing bob and stay on topic.

01-27-2004, 06:10 PM
yes master ::hangs his head after his scolding::
Way to go Tayre make sure you stick it in her butt, Chicks Dig it!

Souzy
01-27-2004, 06:11 PM
yes master ::hangs his head after his scolding::
Way to go Tayre make sure you stick it in her butt, Chicks Dig it!

Not all girls! :thumbsdown:

Edited to add <3 Tayre

[Edited on 1-27-2004 by Lalana]

Pierat
01-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Ok, first of all, Tayre, print out your description of your day and put it in a box, in 10 years your gonna open up your box and read that, and laugh your ass off and smile like crazy.
Second, this is why I DJ.... I had a 12 year old kid come up to me with the biggest grin in the world this summer, going "Kit Kit (Thats my RL name Kit btw) Did you see the girl I was just dancing with? Shes the prettiest girl in the room! Thank you so much you just made my summer!"
And its moments like that, that make it all bad stuff certain other people mentioned worthwhile :)
The trick is not to be caught off gaurd when the bad happens and try to remember how good the good was (Reading your desrciption of your day will help with that, so once again, make sure you print that out) :)

Oh and dont listen to Edine, they just like a gentle slap back there

Latrinsorm
01-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Been there, totally worth it, ignore Edine.

Artha
01-27-2004, 07:07 PM
So uh...what's his name Tayre?

Drew2
01-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey Artha.

Kill yourself.

Thanks

Bobmuhthol
01-27-2004, 09:07 PM
lmao

Soulpieced
01-28-2004, 12:37 AM
Guess it was just one of those days Tayre, happens occasionally in college. I remember when I was walking back from a class when I was a freshman, and swear to god the one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen gave me a huge smile and it sure made my day. Don't get them very often anymore. But it always feels good to be recognized by a complete stranger.

Trinitis
01-28-2004, 12:46 AM
We;;. Tayre, I'm glad you had a good day. Try to rub off on me for tomorrow kay?

-Adredrin, who is not having a good day.

longshot
01-28-2004, 03:08 AM
Congrats.

The most important thing to do is remain calm.

A big part of this is not seeming too eager. Let all the "highs" of seeing this chick be released here, and don't let her know.

Even if you have all the free time in the world, make it seem like you're busy. Don't be too available. If you have caller id, don't pick up the phone if she calls. Call her back in like five minutes and say you were down the hall... make her sweat by leaving a message or wondering where you are.

Be yourself, make her laugh, and don't rush it.

If can, find out what her ex and or dad was like. If you don't have an ex-girlfriend, create one.

Am I sounding really scummy?

Betheny
01-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Today rules a lot more than yesterday, though the end of yesterday was alright.

Halfsilver
01-28-2004, 10:43 AM
I agree with The Edine's earlier post.

This situation always turns out the same...or did for me anyways. School hookups never work out, and someone always ends up getting hurt.

Don't listen to me, I'm cynical and jaded. :sniffle:

I wish ya the best Tayre! I hope you get SOMEthing fulfilling from your experience.

- D

Pierat
01-28-2004, 11:27 AM
ok maybe this is just wrong but what part of this...
"Try to rub off on me for tomorrow kay? "
makes me feel uncomfortable........J/K

Lord Whirlin
01-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Good luck with her. Hopefully if you start dating her she won't find out that you've been stalking her for the last... however long.
Regardless, I'm sure we'll hear all the details.
Hmm, you're finally getting a life off the forums, congrats.

CrystalTears
01-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Lord Whirlin
Hopefully if you start dating her she won't find out that you've been stalking her for the last... however long.

Oh c'mon. When we were in school there was always at least one person that we oggled over and wished we could speak to, and bounced around for days when it happened. Young love is great and I wish him luck.

Scott
01-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

Hopefully if you start dating her she won't find out that you've been stalking her for the last... however long.

Oh c'mon. When we were in school there was always at least one person that we oggled over and wished we could speak to, and bounced around for days when it happened. Young love is great and I wish him luck.

Stalker!

Drew2
01-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Yes. Stalking consists of attending class and admiring from afar.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT OMG.

It doesn't consist of skulking outside your girlfriends house when she just broke up with you, does it, Greg? No no. Sure doesn't.

Fuck yourself. Don't try and talk shit when there's way too much on you.

Edaarin
01-28-2004, 01:40 PM
I met the girl I dated for awhile last semester after a long ass day of classes. I was waiting for the UTS shuttle to my apartment, and I saw this really cute girl sitting on the bench, and I was sort of like, "Oh, wow." She sort of smiled at me, and then I realized I said it out loud. It was sort of embarassing, because I'm like the quietest guy in the world, but I got her number out of it, heh.

[Edited on 1-28-2004 by Edaarin]

Lord Whirlin
01-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

YOU ARE SO RIGHT OMG.

It doesn't consist of skulking outside your girlfriends house when she just broke up with you, does it, Greg? No no. Sure doesn't.

Hmm, I guess that's a good thing to say when I'm wishing you luck

Latrinsorm
01-28-2004, 02:23 PM

YOU ARE SO RIGHT OMG.

Tayre needs to get back to Chem class. Immediately.

Drew2
01-28-2004, 03:25 PM

Hmm, I guess that's a good thing to say when I'm wishing you luck

You make me feel more and more sorry for Jessa everyday.

Hulkein
01-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by longshot
Congrats.

The most important thing to do is remain calm.

A big part of this is not seeming too eager. Let all the "highs" of seeing this chick be released here, and don't let her know.

Even if you have all the free time in the world, make it seem like you're busy. Don't be too available. If you have caller id, don't pick up the phone if she calls. Call her back in like five minutes and say you were down the hall... make her sweat by leaving a message or wondering where you are.

Be yourself, make her laugh, and don't rush it.

If can, find out what her ex and or dad was like. If you don't have an ex-girlfriend, create one.

Am I sounding really scummy?

No, you sound like Vince Vaughn from swingers. Don't do any of that.. I wouldnt suggest sitting at the phone waiting and picking up the phone half a second into the ring, but don't purposely not answer the phone, lol. And don't wait a few days to call etc.. That's the moral of Swingers, be yourself.

Hulkein
01-28-2004, 04:56 PM

LOL, winnar!

longshot
01-28-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein

No, you sound like Vince Vaughn from swingers. Don't do any of that.. I wouldnt suggest sitting at the phone waiting and picking up the phone half a second into the ring, but don't purposely not answer the phone, lol. And don't wait a few days to call etc.. That's the moral of Swingers, be yourself.

Maybe it does a little bit. I'm trying to help him cut down on the over eager factor.

In two weeks when he's at the mall shopping with the girl and she's like, "Wow, you're just like my brother. We are such great friends", he will be like,

OMG WTF WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO LONGSHOT!!!1111

HarmNone
01-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Hmm. Just a thought...

Which would make you feel better:

1. A person says they have never noticed you, although you have been in classes with them, or worked in close proximity to them for some time.

2. A person makes it clear that they HAVE noticed you and found you attractive, but were a little shy about approaching you for fear of being rejected by one so awesome.

Discuss among yourselves. ;)

HarmNone

Latrinsorm
01-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by longshot
he will be like,

OMG WTF WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO LONGSHOT!!!1111
Word of advice, folks, saying that outloud is a surefire way to halt a conversation in its tracks. Especially if you pronounce it all out "OH EM GEE DOUBLEYEW TEE EF....LONGSHOTONEONEONEONE" I found out the hard way.

Drew2
01-29-2004, 07:44 AM
I say OMG or WTF outloud with certain friends all the time. Only to the ones that understand WTF i'm talking about though. We even say LOL when something is funny.

Yeah... reading that makes me realize how nerdy I am.

SpunGirl
01-29-2004, 07:50 AM
Have you ever tried to pronounce "STFU?" I have.

-K

Drew2
01-29-2004, 12:36 PM
<Good Will Hunting>
I got a number. HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES.
</Good Will hunting>

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Okay so it's Thursday, Tayre. Got an update for us???

Drew2
01-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Ya I just made it. Look above your post. :D

Weedmage Princess
01-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Oooh!!! Go Tayre!!!

Hope everything works out with your friend. Since everyone else is spitting out advice, I'll follow suit. And of course you will heed it, because I am the best.

Forget all the other crap. Just be thoughtful. As a woman, one of the things that almost always moved a guy from "friend" to "potential" for me was how thoughtful and considerate he was. It doesn't have to be anything major, even little things. It goes a long way.

And don't take all of Longshot and Edaarin's advice. They're the reason women like Aileen Wuorhos or whatever the hell her name is, exist.

Hulkein
01-29-2004, 12:49 PM
good job cuz

Artha
01-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Have you ever tried to pronounce "STFU?" I have.

Stuh-foo.

Drew2
03-08-2004, 06:00 PM
While we're on the subject...

His name is Jeremy.

Artha
03-08-2004, 06:32 PM
I knew it was a he.

Who called it? Artha.

Drew2
03-08-2004, 06:37 PM
That just mean your gaydar is better than everyone elses.

Haha.