PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bow in Bone Spear

JJBummer
11-04-2008, 10:56 AM
An eidolon points a spectral finger at you!
CS: +263 - TD: +215 + CvA: +2 + d100: +62 - -5 == +117
Warding failed!
A thread of swirling gray magic issues forth from the eidolon toward you. It coils itself around your body, whirling malevolently before disappearing within you.
You shiver slightly as an invisible rash covers your body! A feeling of defenselessness washes over you!

An uncontrollable urge to scratch the rash covering your body overcomes you, and you madly dig at it with your fingernails!

You drop your bow!

[Bonespear Tower, Hallway]
What looks to have been a door at some point is no longer anything but a few shattered pieces of bone surrounding a gaping portal. Several ruined pieces of furniture have spilled out into the hall from what's left of this doorway and look as if they were used as a scratching post by some massive clawed beast. You also see a rune-etched wood composite bow.
Obvious exits: north, south

First time cursed and missed the drop entirely... Lady Kiora was about... so if any retrieved my bow please PM. Nothing special just a 4x composite bow.

Thanks JJ

LadyKiora
11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is a horrible fealing to loose an item. I didn't see a bow anywhere around when I left. I hope you are able to find it