PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy a capped empath?

Garnet Doyle
11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Tired of dealing with these mouth breathers. Suck a cock, rejects.

Xaerve
11-01-2008, 01:24 PM
He must have a horrible reputation or something, if you can't get 500$ for him. A friend just sold a capped empath for a considerable amount a few weeks ago.

Moist Happenings
11-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Posting skills, info, fixskills availability, items, bounty points, and anything valuable that's going with the character will go a long way, if you haven't posted it someplace already.

Widgets
11-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Man, this dude again?

Gan
11-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Posting skills, info, fixskills availability, items, bounty points, and anything valuable that's going with the character will go a long way, if you haven't posted it someplace already.

x2

Drunken Durfin
11-01-2008, 09:42 PM
He must have a horrible reputation or something, if you can't get 500$ for him. A friend just sold a capped empath for a considerable amount a few weeks ago.

He does.

Xaerve
11-02-2008, 10:02 AM

Quoted before he edits! :)

Durgrimst
11-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Ill give ya $250 for the empath.

Drunken Durfin
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM

That made my morning.

Oh, and for those of you who have not put it together yet:

- Garnet Doyle
-- You Are Garnet Doyle
--- U R Garnet Doyle
---- UrGDoyle
----- Urgoyle

Kitsun
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Wow. That actually wasn't such horrible and scathing criticism. And you buckled to that? No one even fucking listens to Widgets for christ's sake.

Methais
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
This thread does not deliver.

Xaerve
11-02-2008, 03:17 PM
That made my morning.

- Garnet Doyle
-- You Are Garnet Doyle
--- U R Garnet Doyle
---- UrGDoyle
----- Urgoyle

I loves me some Durfin... haha. Nice!

Brattt8525
11-02-2008, 06:53 PM
I loves me some Durfin... haha. Nice!

If this is the same Durfin as in the game I like him too LOL He taught a bunch of us the way to get into a locked wagon. Many died, but some of us got in and he was very entertaining.

Drunken Durfin
11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
If this is the same Durfin as in the game...

There can be only one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AoOa-Fz2kw

Widgets
11-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Wow. That actually wasn't such horrible and scathing criticism. And you buckled to that? No one even fucking listens to Widgets for christ's sake.

rofl, and I barely even said a thing to him. What a poor sport.

Garnet Doyle
11-02-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm not bothering to list the private messages and the neg reps with shit like "Fuck ur fucking retarded pricing fucking up the market shithead" written on them.

That big 'fuck you' net I cast was meant for more than one twit posting in the thread.

Garnet Doyle
11-02-2008, 11:33 PM
That made my morning.

- Garnet Doyle
-- You Are Garnet Doyle
--- U R Garnet Doyle
---- UrGDoyle
----- Urgoyle

Nice work there, junior detective intarnetz. I'm a poker player. I was born in january. :clap:

Birthstone for january: Garnet
World's best poker player: Doyle Brunson
Need for a catchy name on an internet forum: Zero

So I grabbed something quick out of my mind and thin air, and ta-freakin-da.

And I was Lysander last week, wasn't I?

Daniel
11-02-2008, 11:38 PM
What the fuck?

Palin Fears Media... 11-02-2008 02:38 AM Fuck you, shithead. I offered it at a normal price and nobody was interested, so what else does your stupid ass suggest?~Doyle

Garnet Doyle
11-02-2008, 11:45 PM
What the fuck?

You were the only one dumb enough to sign your comment, so you got it back. How dumb are you?

Daniel
11-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Uhhh...

Wasn't me genius.

Garnet Doyle
11-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Then I guess someone threw you under the bus. Beep beep!

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Nice work there, junior detective intarnetz. I'm a poker player. I was born in january. :clap:
So I grabbed something quick out of my mind and thin air, and ta-freakin-da.

And I was Lysander last week, wasn't I?

Didn't take any detective work, all I had to do was look at the name and ask myself who in the game was as much of an idiot as you are on these boards.

You were exhibiting Lysander qualities until you proved yourself to be several orders of magnitude more of an idiot than he ever was, I admitted to that in another thread. Did you miss your win?

You win. I take back my accusation that you are Lysander, even he was not that stupid.

Oh, and I am assuming that three out of four of the "reputation comments" I have received are from you. Since posting something that would change people's perception of me is beyond your skill set, it is nice to see that you are seeking other avenues to meet you goals.

Want to buy a capped... 11-02-2008 02:18 PM Hilarious. (assuming that is not you)
Want to buy a capped... 11-01-2008 09:47 PM Fuck you in the ear
New Treasure Drop: 10-19-2008 12:24 PM cock stuck up your ass or something?
New Treasure Drop: 10-17-2008 01:40 PM You're such an asswipe. Go get a DUI.

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Want to buy a capped... 11-03-2008 10:05 AM I hope you grow a mangina you sperm burper. LOL positive rep FTW

The funny part is that it was a positive comment with a negative narrative.

ViridianAsp
11-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Way to take your ball and go home.

You sure showed us!!!!

Tea & Strumpets
11-03-2008, 02:25 PM
What the fuck?

Palin Fears Media... 11-02-2008 02:38 AM Fuck you, shithead. I offered it at a normal price and nobody was interested, so what else does your stupid ass suggest?~Doyle

LOL, that's awesome.

Durgrimst
11-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Fine, I offer $200

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Fine, I offer $200

For your $200 not only do you get a capped empath, you also get the wonderful history that comes with him.

Just look at what you would have to live up to:

OMG Urgoyle. Now there's an empath I'd rather never hear about. Some people after a while would say that someone screwing up empath-wise (hell maybe other things as well) was pulling an Urgoyle. Heh, good times.

The blind leading the blind. Urgoyle of all people. We used to use his name as an insult back in the day for calling someone stupid.

A long time ago some people used Urgoyle as a term for stupid, i.e. "Using that spell against that critter was really Urgoyle of you". After a while of that, the GMs would get upset with that and said that you can't use someone's name in a derogatory fashion.

That said, this thread should never have been made in this section because this is for GOOD roleplaying, not stupidity, which this thread clearly is. Someone move it please?

You remind me of Urgoyle.

:rofl: at the character being "harassed" was Urgoyle.

Ack! Urgoyle! Eew!

remember the whole, Don't pull an urgoyle and then he got butt hurt?

Ahh, the old days.

A long time ago I used to refer to doing something pointlessly and ridiculously stupid as "Pulling an Urgoyle".

Heh. Urgoyle held the dubious honor of being the only character colored in that lovely puke yellow-brown on my Wizard when I played. What a jackass that was!

Durgrimst
11-03-2008, 04:04 PM
But I can sit him in a house and have a slave healer, then turn around and sell my unknown healer, while getting much better healdown times and the such...

Kinda like you did with Composer.

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Quite true.

Still the best investment I ever made:

You see Composer the Scavenger.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a skull-clasped grimy leather backpack, a pair of dented steel wrist-cuffs, a sturdy black leather gem pouch, some reinforced black leather pants, and a pair of rusted iron shackles.

Speaking to Composer, you say, "Now sing for me."
>
Composer removes a yellow sunstone from in his leather gem pouch.
>
Composer changes his tune, adding a new element to his song...
>
Composer skillfully weaves another verse into his harmony, directing the sound of his voice at a yellow sunstone.
When the song ends, you notice the yellow sunstone sparkles a little more and is void of some natural imperfections.

Garnet Doyle
11-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Since Hurfin likes to spew random shit so it looks like his arguments have more merit, I actually took the time to do a name search on here, and guess what I came up with?

7 out of 9 of those comments were all made by one person. 'crystaltears'. And now that i've seen the origins of what you quoted, all it looks like to me is this person had a serious hard-on for urgoyle.

Plenty of randomness in there too. It's funny how everyone else 'hated' is for something they did, or for someone they ripped off, or for some reason other than 'lulz this person said they hated so-and-so haha awesome'.

I don't mean to malign you for your condition though, i'm sure cranial-rectal-impaction has had as large of an influence on your life, as it has your posting antics.

Stretch
11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
I thought Urgoyle was crb.

Amber
11-04-2008, 10:54 PM
There can be only one...
]

For which we thank the gods. :)

It was nice seeing you again at the gate, and thanks for the socks!

AnticorRifling
11-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Want to buy a capped... 11-03-2008 10:05 AM I hope you grow a mangina you sperm burper. LOL positive rep FTW

The funny part is that it was a positive comment with a negative narrative.
That was me. The positive rep was on the purpose, the comment was a joke. And I signed that shit.

CrystalTears
11-05-2008, 08:57 AM
7 out of 9 of those comments were all made by one person. 'crystaltears'. And now that i've seen the origins of what you quoted, all it looks like to me is this person had a serious hard-on for urgoyle.
Only one of those quotes was from me. The rest were from others who had the same experience with you.

Durgrimst
11-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Are you interested in my offer? I doubt you will get money from anyone else on here until you create a new username and try this again.

-Let me know

Drunken Durfin
11-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Since Hurfin likes to spew random shit so it looks like his arguments have more merit, I actually took the time to do a name search on here, and guess what I came up with?

Plenty of randomness in there too. It's funny how everyone else 'hated' is for something they did, or for someone they ripped off, or for some reason other than 'lulz this person said they hated so-and-so haha awesome'.

I don't mean to malign you for your condition though, i'm sure cranial-rectal-impaction has had as large of an influence on your life, as it has your posting antics.

Your last post was really a deviation from your usual writing style, did you have your mom do it for you? As for my condition, I will admit that my brain is getting a bit less oxygen these days, but it is not because my head is up my ass. I am spending so much time laughing hysterically at your stupidity here that I am having trouble breathing properly.

You might want to take Durgrimst up on his offer, all things considered, he is being very generous.

Solkern
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Question

in regarding to this, If you're buying a capped empath for the mere reason of a slave character, why does rep matter that much?

Drunken Durfin
11-05-2008, 01:13 PM
It doesn't. His potential slave status came up later in the thread. For Durgrimst's purposes none of this really matters, which is why he pointed out my enslavement of Composer, a truly tainted character. Nice bonuses to have him around, but really bad rep.

Solkern
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
It doesn't. His potential slave status came up later in the thread. For Durgrimst's purposes none of this really matters, which is why he pointed out my enslavement of Composer, a truly tainted character. Nice bonuses to have him around, but really bad rep.

Ahh, gotcha.

Miss Ismurii
11-05-2008, 01:20 PM

Wow, you fail.

That's all I have for now.

Durgrimst
11-06-2008, 01:19 AM
PM , me if your interested.

Methais
11-06-2008, 01:21 AM
No.

Durgrimst
11-06-2008, 01:23 AM
No.

Dick