PDA

View Full Version : Blank mage rechargable +1 WIS stickpin

tyrant-201
11-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Simply a fine copper stickpin, is the description. Pin worn. Imagine that.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The stickpin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Wisdom.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
The stickpin looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the copper stickpin will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the copper stickpin will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

From the rapid vibrations of the copper stickpin, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.
The stickpin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Wisdom.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the stickpin's enhancive properties if you tried.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the copper stickpin. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the stickpin is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive

CB:Sold on a generous buyout.

Xaerve
11-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Why can't they give us more of wisdom on items :(

conair4022
11-01-2008, 04:46 PM

it adds up to a full inventory of pin worn!
yea to pin worns!

~ Simmer

tyrant-201
11-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Bump updated

phantasm
11-03-2008, 07:40 PM
The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

This is not the messaging for a mage rechargeble. Unless I'm wrong.

conair4022
11-03-2008, 07:50 PM
ouchies, bitten by another generous buyout.
makes me wonder how generous I could be ...
to the buyout buyer ... contact me

tyrant-201
11-03-2008, 08:06 PM

This is not the messaging for a mage rechargeble. Unless I'm wrong.

Not sure. Buyer told me he charged it no problem.

phantasm
11-04-2008, 01:10 AM
I missed the bit at the bottom.