PDA

View Full Version : Overstocked at Ebon's cause I can never pass up a sale so.....

Mint
01-26-2004, 03:24 AM
Going to bed soon but I will be around most of Thursday to punch holes in the willing. Free piercing and earring for as long as supply lasts. I have:

In the black leather coat you see some silver sapphire-dusted hoops, a thin black vaalin spike, a tiny firestone spike, a brilliant sunstone spike, a pair of dark steel hooked spikes, a tiny diamond stud, a rose-carved crimson bone stud, a small rose gold stud, a simple veniom stud, a fiery scarlet ruby stud, a tiny bloodjewel stud, a brilliant sunstone stud, a crimson vaalorn stud, a tiny red starstone ring, a simple emerald ring, a tiny rainbow glaes ring, a ruby-studded silver ring, a simple platinum ring, a series of tiny golden rings, a gold-swirled dark steel ring, a deep black deathstone ring, a thin curved silver spike

I will clean and sharpen the needle before each useage but no guarantee you will not become infected. And you must find your own alocohol to clean the piercing as I will not be supplying whiskey.

U2U me with your preference. Limited to stock on hand of course.

AnticorRifling
01-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Why didn't you get any onyx ones for me?!

Drew2
01-26-2004, 10:46 AM
I thought I read you could only pierce within the Ebon's gate...

The Cat In The Hat
01-26-2004, 11:01 AM
No, you can pierce outside it now it happened like the monday or tuesday after

Just make sure whoever does it has good first aid and I believe dexterity. It lessons the chance of infection. I have 249 trainings in it and my dex is 93 and I havn't caused an ear infection yet. But they're really nasty when someone gets one. Stuns you when they're at their worst.

Clean it with whisky or rum every 2 hours or so for an uninfected pierceing and every 30 minutes if it shows signs of infection.

Cat

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]