PDA

View Full Version : Several Hunt for History items

Baelog
10-28-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm looking to acquire the following from the Hunt For History

Deathstone-inset enruned steel claidhmore (No show)

Etched rolaren ice hammer (No show) Found

Double-bit rolaren axe
(Show: The double-bit axe head is crafted of high quality rolaren and the sharply curved blades hold a keen edge. The leather-wrapped haft is chipped and weathered, as if the axe has already survived many battles. Fine mithril veins are inlaid into the hardwood in a looping braided design, giving the weapon a touch of elegance. A small sigil is faintly etched into the flat of both blades, but the mark is difficult to decipher into something legible)

Vultite-tipped drinking horn engraved with the image of a bear (no show)

a hammered vultite shield
(Show: This ancient shield is crudely made with leather straps to bind the shield to the arm and simple hammered vultite for the face. It is difficult to tell if the dents are made from the hammering of the metal or from clashes in battles long ago. More recent work has been added to the edges of the shield, displaying some sort of writing or runes done on a fine silver trim)

a bone-handled rolaren baselard
(Show: Ivory bone, carved with hatch marks filled in with ink, forms the quillon and pommel of this baselard. The pieces are of similar length, although the pommel has been weighted with iron bands that enclose the bone. Lacquered ebony twine has been wrapped around the grip and the blade is sharp and finely made from blue-black rolaren. Small, rough letters, which do not quite match the fine workmanship of the rest of the weapon, spell out "Nightshade" at the base of the blade on both sides)

a tarnished silver armband
(Show: The tarnished silver armband was once an impressive piece, showing sturdy craftsmanship that, although ravaged by the sands of time, still allows for use to this day. An uncut ruby has been pressed into the band, its surface slightly scratched but its luster still brilliant. To each side of the ruby lies a faded inscription that is difficult to make out entirely: "Iss..ir O.r. Cl.n." )

PM me, AIM me, Email me at XBaelogVentureX@AOL.com with what you have

Willing to pay top dollar

Mr. Dallas
10-28-2008, 06:36 AM
http://www.playershops.com/item_detail.pl?item=an%20etched%20rolaren%20ice%20 hammer

Baelog
10-28-2008, 06:46 AM
Thank you very much. Love that movie, by the way

Baelog
10-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Bump

Baelog
11-03-2008, 08:14 AM
bump

Baelog
11-17-2008, 03:38 AM
Bump. Still looking for said items