PDA

View Full Version : Adredrin and Mazelina's wedding!

SpunGirl
01-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Congratulations to the happy couple! The bride looked great, the groom was dashing, and the liquor was plenty.

And I got a really cool present that this post is just an excuse to show off:

In the black felwood box you see a ruby-inset urglaes cloak clasp.
>l clasp
Offsetting the black void of the urglaes, this clasp features a brilliant, flawless ruby cut in the shape of a burning flame. Beautifully etched in a flowing script that encircles the stone are the words "Naessi, High Priestess of the Circle of the Grey Moon." Inscribed on the back of the clasp in small lettering are the words "To our dear sister. On this day, our family grows by one. One more to share your love."

Hooray!

-K

GSLeloo
01-24-2004, 10:06 PM
That's a great present you got for them. Congrats to the new couple.

SpunGirl
01-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Heh, that was what they got me for being in their wedding. Naessi gave them a more "symbolic" gift.

-K

HarmNone
01-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Congratulations to the happy couple! That is a beautiful clasp, Spun! :)

HarmNone

Trinitis
01-25-2004, 06:21 AM
hehe. Thanks everyone for the happy wishes. While it was a wonderful experience and lots of fun, Valiria's reaction to the rolton will always be one of the major highlights of that wedding. :)

-Adredrin

Vixen
01-25-2004, 11:01 AM
It was a beautiful wedding.
And the rolton thing was the best present.... or so I thought...
So my turn to show off: A rosewood shepard's crook

The staff is finely crafted and well cared for. A collection of superior quality emeralds is embedded in the carved rosewood in a cascade of varying hues. Near the top of the staff the words "Valiria, Ice Shepherdess" are spelled out in fine, silvery script.

But honestly, the baby pink rolton was just awesome. But I've already gushed enough.
After playing Kasia for a while and the differences between the two characters, this reminded me why I love to play Val so much.

AnticorRifling
01-25-2004, 11:05 AM
I didn't get invited.

Bobmuhthol
01-25-2004, 11:18 AM
Vif [subdued]: "Poor Mazelina."

I agree.

SpunGirl
01-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Vif is a stupid bitch.

-K

AnticorRifling