PDA

View Full Version : Animal Companion - Training Question

Troiya
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
What is the best way to ensure your companion levels up with you?

It used to be that when I assessed my companion, it would say something to the affect of 'give you quite a scuffle' (or something, i forget what it is exactly) and now it says 'you have a slight advantage over it.' My ranger is at 36 trains now.

I read that when you train, you should tell your companion to leave, so I've been doing that. Is that the best way? Or is there some other way?

Thanks.

zhelas
10-20-2008, 02:10 PM
I read that when you train, you should tell your companion to leave, so I've been doing that. Is that the best way?

Yes.

When you gain a level. Tell your companion to leave and then call them again.

You will always have a slight advantage over your companion. I believe it is one level.

Peace.

Silvanostar
10-20-2008, 03:29 PM
hm what if your companion has fallen a few levels?

Drew
10-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Just tell them to leave, wait till the actually leave, and recast 630. That always levels them up to the appropriate level.

Proxy
10-24-2008, 05:13 AM
question, can you get a duck as a companion?

nocturnix
10-29-2008, 06:28 PM
question, can you get a duck as a companion?

Answer: No, that would slightly offset the inherent rules that govern the universe thereby creating a ripple affect in the space time continueum (sp):wtf: which would lead to a catastrophic event that would instantly revert all man kind to monkeys.

Catts
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Answer: No, that would slightly offset the inherent rules that govern the universe thereby creating a ripple affect in the space time continueum (sp):wtf: which would lead to a catastrophic event that would instantly revert all man kind to monkeys.

haha, readin through all threads trying to learn more about companions and found that reference hilarious