PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Blunders

Pages : [1] 2

07-14-2003, 05:47 AM
Ever seen people accidentally think a sex command on the net or say it out loud? A la Fisdan. Share those sexual blunders here!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

peam
07-14-2003, 07:15 AM
I think the Ylena/Fisdan slip takes the cake. I've never seen anything that can compare. Mention a 'throbbing sword' on the amunet today and you'll still most likely get some giggles.

Bobmuhthol
07-14-2003, 02:23 PM
Asben [subdued]: "::tenses as cum explodes from my cock::"

>Asben just left.

[Edited on 7-14-2003 by Bobmuhthol]

Zanagodly
07-14-2003, 04:53 PM
heh that isn't a blunder though, he purposely didn't use the act command

Gokkem
07-14-2003, 04:53 PM
ROFL evidently he was done, so he logged.

Captain Amby
07-14-2003, 05:54 PM
LOL men! when they're done they just roll over and fall asleep. Pbbth!

Caels
07-14-2003, 11:03 PM
Hrm... as deprived as I am, I wouldn't know anymore.

07-15-2003, 12:40 PM
I'd love a log of that Fisdan thing.

The worst I ever slipped was when I put think before act on a toe-sucking action with my woman. LoL.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Dighn Darkbeam
07-15-2003, 01:12 PM
I had always thought about seeking out a mate for Dighn to indulge himself with. Whenever a suitable candidate arrives, I find myself struck with the image of a very hairy, very sweaty man on the other side of the screen and quickly vacate the area.

Parkbandit
07-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
I had always thought about seeking out a mate for Dighn to indulge himself with. Whenever a suitable candidate arrives, I find myself struck with the image of a very hairy, very sweaty man on the other side of the screen and quickly vacate the area.

That's funny.. so does Klaive.

Weird how the same thoughts have different results :tumble:

Chyrain
07-17-2003, 01:41 PM
can someone post the log to the Fisdan thing..I'm in the dark.

i wanna laugh too!

Skirmisher
07-17-2003, 10:28 PM
http://elanthiangal.tripod.com/classic/sexlies.html

The one quote *is* funny, but whats missing is at least as good if not better.

After that, the net was full of some GREAT sarcasm that I did have recorded somewhere but cannot find at the moment darnitall!

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:57 AM
Did anybody else hear about Kylinarr's screw-up? He was at some social function when he did some kind of an act, using his toe to 'do' Violenttmoon, but he accidentally put a ' in front of the act.

Since then, everyone I know goes out of their way to tease him about it.

longshot
07-21-2003, 03:25 AM
Not nearly as good, but in the middle of the invasion today, I ducked inside the temple. I hid, and went to make some food.

I come back to find Sinsual and this other person, T something, making out and cuddling. I didn't save it because there were no good "acts", but they had no clue I was there, so I just kept waiting.

Everyone is dying in the invasion, and they are getting it on in the temple....

Betheny
07-21-2003, 03:30 AM
Lorminstra's all about rebirth, baby. Yeah!

Ylena
07-22-2003, 02:41 PM
And here I swore I was never going to post again... but.

To set the record straight, Fisdan's blunder was his ALL BY HIMSELF. I wasn't even online when it happened. I'm not sure who the other party was, never really asked him because I didn't care. That was an interesting experience.. I logged on that night and got deluged with about 200 IMs all at once. Heh.

Carl was a nice kid, but Ylena and Fisdan were strictly together for RP purposes only. Any cyber stuff was his own business, and none of mine.

Elizabeth
(should just put this on a plaque somewhere)

Skirmisher
07-22-2003, 06:52 PM
It's not like a lot of other people have not engaged in such behavior so no big deal anyway. Was just so funny when compared with how he rp'd his character was all.

Kind of like someone farting really loud in the middle of a wedding. Not like we all don't get gas once in a while, just that the timing and location at that instant makes you laugh.

Praefection
07-25-2003, 07:04 AM
One quick fix to any embarassing 'thinking' that shouldn't happen. Why the hell would a person have their thoughts on when engaged in a private moment? A little hindsight would work wonders.

Weedmage Princess
07-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Not like we all don't get gas once in a while

Women don't fart ;) :spin: :moon:

Edited to add..

Originally posted by Maimara
He was at some social function when he did some kind of an act, using his toe to 'do' Violenttmoon

Ugh...toe sex?! That's gross

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

Skirmisher
07-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

Originally posted by Skirmisher
Not like we all don't get gas once in a while

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

You've never farted? :o

Be sure to stay away from sharp objects.

Back
07-26-2003, 09:27 PM
To set the record straight, Fisdan's blunder was his ALL BY HIMSELF. I wasn't even online when it happened. I'm not sure who the other party was, never really asked him because I didn't care. That was an interesting experience.. I logged on that night and got deluged with about 200 IMs all at once. Heh.

Talk about anti-climactic! I got all worked up and this is it? I feel teased. Not even a dirty limrick. Bah.

StrayRogue
07-27-2003, 01:31 AM
Best one I ever heard about was this girl who'd been persuing this guy for a few weeks (Out of game of course, she was an avid GS fan though). He finaly agree's to go out with her, and one day he comes round to her apartment with some roller-blades. She declares, "Oh I wish I could eblade as well".

Doh.

Back
08-02-2003, 12:38 AM
XXX [subdued]: "act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."

Artha
08-02-2003, 12:44 AM
*gasping for breath*

I don't remember the names, but the only one I've seen is:

Person [subdued]: think to person2 nothing new, just the halter top that I was last night.

Drew2
08-02-2003, 12:49 AM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Klaive echo in your mind:
"act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."
>

Personally, I think he did this for the sole purpose of being the topic of this thread.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Tayre]

Chyrain
08-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Backlash
XXX [subdued]: "act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."

yeah, and I"m sure he did it on purpose too.

Rowi
08-02-2003, 12:51 AM
<missing dog with fleshy toes and double jointed legs if seen please call 555-5555 thanks>

Drew2
08-02-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
I'd love a log of that Fisdan thing.

The worst I ever slipped was when I put think before act on a toe-sucking action with my woman. LoL.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

And strangely... he does it again half a month later. Hmmm... cry for attention?

Scott
08-02-2003, 01:00 AM
Feet are so nasty.....

Gokkem
08-02-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Rowi
<missing dog with fleshy toes and double jointed legs if seen please call 555-5555 thanks>

OMG that's so funny Rowi. I have you to blame for my liquid covered monitor and keyboard now........

I should know not to drink when I'm reading these boards.

Drew2
08-02-2003, 03:42 AM

I've read that five seperate times tonight and it's still just as funny as it was the first time. :lol:

Weedmage Princess
08-02-2003, 03:44 PM
:barf: Am I the only one nauseated by that? And I second what Sintik said..Feet are DISGUSTING!!! :barf: Klaive, how did that sweat and toe jam meal taste?

Soulpieced
08-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Didn't he just say some girl moved in with him as well? Why would you need to cyber if the girl is in your house...

CrystalTears
08-02-2003, 05:24 PM
Refer to Off-Topic for that. :lol:

Betheny
08-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Klaive. Next time, why don't you go out in a lobster boat and have some kinky lobster sex. Make sure your amulet is on BEFORE you head out though, so we don't miss it.

Be careful though. I hear there are crabs out there...

Solkern
08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Kliave...with a real women...i dont think he would know what to do...he'd probally go to his computer, and start doing act commands, hoping it would do the same thing for him in game as it does out of game

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Doesn't matter. I'm sure she's typing moan with the same blank stare. :D

Solkern
08-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Lets hope she can spell moan correctly too ;)

Solkern
08-12-2003, 02:21 PM
I have a feeling klaive is one of those types, that will cheat on his REAL girlfriend for a peace of that cyber ass...I don't know why, but I just have a feeling he's like that. Anyone else have that feeling?

Edaarin
08-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Does anyone have Ashren's thing logged? I don't remember the precise wording but it was somethin glike

Ashren [subdued]: "looking to buy interesting and unique daggers and XXX WATCH AS TEEN CHEERLEADER SLUT TAKES ON BOYFRIEND'S MONSTROUS COCK XXX lockpicks, ttm"

I wonder what he was doing.

Scott
08-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Does anyone have Ashren's thing logged? I don't remember the precise wording but it was somethin glike

Ashren [subdued]: "looking to buy interesting and unique daggers and XXX WATCH AS TEEN CHEERLEADER SLUT TAKES ON BOYFRIEND'S MONSTROUS COCK XXX lockpicks, ttm"

I wonder what he was doing.

No that's a good one........ I wish I would have saw that one. What did he say after that? Or did he just log......

Betheny
08-16-2003, 06:04 AM
For all the Kylinarr-like folk out there.

<stares at Klaive>

09-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Feet are so nasty.....

I like them!

Drew2
09-03-2003, 11:15 PM
OMFG I repeat: Stop bumping old threads. Especially ones that refer to you. It's lame and egotistical.

09-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
OMFG I repeat: Stop bumping old threads. Especially ones that refer to you. It's lame and egotistical.

What is bumping?

HarmNone
09-03-2003, 11:43 PM

Tayre! I believe you just defined Klaive! Now, be nice!

HarmNone

09-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone

HarmNone

Either you're confused or I'm confused.

But either way, I'm too tired to worry about it tonight.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

HarmNone

Either you're confused or I'm confused.

But either way, I'm too tired to worry about it tonight.

:D

Kurapira
09-04-2003, 03:50 AM
uhm, ew.

09-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
I'm pretty sure bumping is posting something lame and unnecessary in a way old and over thread, just to get it going again.

I posted cause I checked this board again and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot all about that thread."

SpunGirl
09-04-2003, 05:26 PM
My friend did this today and IMed it to me, I thought it was so hilarious that I begged her to let me post it here:

Vourdal whispers, "what do I look like?"

You quietly whisper to Vourdal, "like a hung dark elf forester with a broad chest"
>wink

You quietly whisper to Vourdal, "hunky..hunky..not hung"
>blush

lmao

-K, ha-haing.

Scott
09-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
My friend did this today and IMed it to me, I thought it was so hilarious that I begged her to let me post it here:

Vourdal whispers, "what do I look like?"

You quietly whisper to Vourdal, "like a hung dark elf forester with a broad chest"
>wink

You quietly whisper to Vourdal, "hunky..hunky..not hung"
>blush

lmao

-K, ha-haing.

Now that's a good one. It's better when people do it by accident and not for attention.

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that....

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 05:34 PM
I wonder how long it took before either of them could breathe? That was hilarious! :D

HarmNone

09-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Hehe.

Czeska
09-12-2003, 09:08 AM
Accidental is definitely most amusing.. For example, when someone goes to remove their shirt..
and forgets the R.

Kailya
10-07-2003, 04:35 PM
I miss Fisdan callin me a mook!!

Czeska
11-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Worst thing I ever saw was when I symbol of sighted someone who forgot to close their blinds <claws out her own eyes>.

Overlord
11-27-2003, 06:50 AM
Bout a year ago i was messing around with a fellow volner by doing symbol of sight and checking in at thraks, which to my amusement discovered caused the symbol of sight to last as long as i was checked in. Well i went to go have a smoke and come back bout 30 minutes later and read about all the various people that sat down at a table *shrug* Wonder if that still works in GSIV, Evil spy tool!

Evelith
11-30-2003, 12:37 AM
BLEGH BETH! The toes!!!!!

Heh, I still have that logged to look at and laugh to myself now and again. Poor Kylinarr.

Betheny
11-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Evelith
BLEGH BETH! The toes!!!!!

Heh, I still have that logged to look at and laugh to myself now and again. Poor Kylinarr.

It was better when Nindy did his little toe thing at the resting place in the Rift. ROFL. Kylinarr's reaction was classic Kylinarr. Someone should teach that dude how to whack off or something. He has problems.

ashren
03-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Digging up an old thread..but I saw this forum linked so I searched for my own name... since no one had a good capture of it I thought I'd humiliate myself ;)

What happened is that I was making fun of this spam message on alt.music.smash-pumpkins since a few others where on it..so i c/p'd it to a friend in im..and still had it in my clipboard while I was thinking that I was looking for lockpicks..and well, accadentally hit ctrl-v..

Ashren [subdued]: "buying unpoison and undisease items, an onyx-tipped dark alum lockpick, and other rare or unique lockpicksWatch a teenage cheerleader suck her boyfriend's cock until it explodes like"

I got this nice Send :)

SEND[Host Marisol] I doubt I really even have to say it Ashren... but PLEASE try to be more particular with your thoughts.... and Don't let those go public again. Thanks.

only two people mentioned it to me..and no one said anything on the amulet about it.. one of the two people kept asking me if I knew any cheerleaders for a few months after it happened <chuckles>

crazymage
03-02-2004, 01:00 AM
i have that video!

Amaron
03-02-2004, 02:38 PM
I once meant to type eat my muff ( muffin) and said it instead....

Gads I had a ton of fella's volunteering....

turns red

J

DeV
03-02-2004, 03:51 PM
LOL :lol:

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by peam
I think the Ylena/Fisdan slip takes the cake. I've never seen anything that can compare. Mention a 'throbbing sword' on the amunet today and you'll still most likely get some giggles.

OMFG I remember that.

CLASSIC moment. Especially for me since they were both very good friends of mine. :)

peam
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Please refrain from bumping threads that have been dead for over a year, no matter how HILARIOUS they are.

Thanks. (:

HarmNone
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Umm, if I recall correctly, Fisdan wasn't with Ylena for that little escapade. He was with someone else when he blurted out that timeless jewel. :lol:

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Please refrain from bumping threads that have been dead for over a year, no matter how HILARIOUS they are.

Thanks. (:

I wasn't even looking at the dates. The thread wasn't very far down the topic list to begin with. :)

HarmNone
05-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Heh. It's okay, hon. It was new to you, eh? ;)

Keller
05-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Peam is a meanie-head.

Learn this.

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Heh. It's okay, hon. It was new to you, eh? ;)

Exactly! If a topic is only three or four topics down from the first topic on the list then who is going to just assume that its a freakin' year old, right? :)

Besides, the old Mook-Ranger-Throbbing-Sword-Blunder deserves more mention. ;)

Originally posted by Keller
Peam is a meanie-head.

Learn this.

:foshizzle:

[Edited on 5-27-2005 by Ebondale]

4a6c1
05-27-2005, 05:46 PM
These two are still really really funny.

Originally posted by Amaron
I once meant to type eat my muff ( muffin) and said it instead....

Gads I had a ton of fella's volunteering....

turns red

J

And welcome to the PC Ebondale. (OMG <333 teh Avatar)

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
And welcome to the PC Ebondale. (OMG <333 teh Avatar)

lol

Thank you! I think its a nice avatar, too! :D

SpunGirl
05-27-2005, 08:12 PM
I didn't recall seeing a "thread-bumping expiration-date" clause in the TOS. Lots of people don't decide what to reply to by clicking "Today's Posts."

-K

peam
05-27-2005, 10:15 PM
I didn't recall seeing a "thread-bumping expiration-date" clause in the TOS. Lots of people don't decide what to reply to by clicking "Today's Posts."

-K

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to implement a doctrine that outlines common sense and e-courtesy into TOS.

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 10:22 PM

-K

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to implement a doctrine that outlines common sense and e-courtesy into TOS.

GOD FORBID someone should reply to a topic that isn't the first one in the forum. :lol: How could I have ever NOT known that I would violate the almighty unwritten 'common sense' and 'e-courtesy' clauses of the TOS. I am damned to an eternity of pain and suffering for my failure as a forum user.

:deadhorse:

peam
05-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Ebondale

-K

GOD FORBID someone should reply to a topic that isn't the first one in the forum. :lol: How could I have ever NOT known that I would violate the almighty unwritten 'common sense' and 'e-courtesy' clauses of the TOS. I am damned to an eternity of pain and suffering for my failure as a forum user.

If you were going to reply with a valid post that offered something more to the thread, that would have been fine.

However, posting something ridiculous like "OMFG I REMEMBER THAT! ROFLCOPTER!!!" contributes nothing and bumps a thread that is 5 1/2 feet in the grave.

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 10:48 PM
If you were going to reply with a valid post that offered something more to the thread, that would have been fine.

So I suppose you bitching about it is a valid post that has contributed something useful to this thread?

However, posting something ridiculous like "OMFG I REMEMBER THAT! ROFLCOPTER!!!" contributes nothing and bumps a thread that is 5 1/2 feet in the grave.

Thats what we Necromancers do. Drag things that are 5 1/2 feet in the grave back up. *grin*

Anyway - I don't really think a post that is just a few down from the first topic as being "dead". If I went and scrolled to say... page six of the topics and bumped one of those, then yeah.

:whocares:

peam
05-27-2005, 11:01 PM

So I suppose you bitching about it is a valid post that has contributed something useful to this thread?

It has, hopefully, contributed to a better understanding of what not to do on the forums.

Welcome to Player's Corner.

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 11:15 PM

It has, hopefully, contributed to a better understanding of what not to do on the forums.

Welcome to Player's Corner.

"Don't have fun."

Great lesson there, peam. You're great. ;)

The only person that has been bitching about it is you. :jerkit:

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2005, 11:18 PM

-K

Sounds like a case of tough shit peam.

BTW I remember that!.. ROFLLEHOUSE!!

peam
05-27-2005, 11:25 PM
There have been many before this guy berated for doing the exact same thing.

Next time, I'll coat the request with sugar and candy.

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 11:32 PM
There have been many before this guy berated for doing the exact same thing.

Next time, I'll coat the request with sugar and candy.

I prefer cherry-flavored, so you know. :)

Anyway, your heart was in the right place in wanting to help me, I just think maybe you might want to take a que from seeing how the others react to it. Its not like I'm some country-ass turnip farmer who has never been on a message board before, you know. If I had honestly thought that a topic that far up a forum was a 'dead topic' then I wouldn't have posted in it.

CrystalTears
05-27-2005, 11:37 PM
It wasn't that far down into the list because Relationships isn't used all that often, if at all, since it only refers to Gemstone Relationships, and whenever one is mentioned, people post how pathetic it is to have an ingame relationship to begin with. :lol:

But I digress, welcome to the PC. It's been an unwritten law that older threads don't get bumped, just start a new thread. However one has never really known how old a thread needs to be in order to be considered dead. Although you would think anything older than a year would make it officially dead. ;)

Ebondale
05-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
It wasn't that far down into the list because Relationships isn't used all that often, if at all, since it only refers to Gemstone Relationships, and whenever one is mentioned, people post how pathetic it is to have an ingame relationship to begin with. :lol:

But I digress, welcome to the PC. It's been an unwritten law that older threads don't get bumped, just start a new thread. However one has never really known how old a thread needs to be in order to be considered dead. Although you would think anything older than a year would make it officially dead. ;)

Yeaaah, I didn't really look at the date on the thing. I just saw it and thought "Ooh, this one looks recent."

:shrug: *grin* Live and learn.

CrystalTears
05-27-2005, 11:42 PM
It's also frightening to staff and older folk to see a certain name as the topic starter show up in the topic of the day list. Kinda creeped me out and I'm sure others enough to exclaim, "Who the &%$# is bumping this thread?!!" :lol:

05-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Ebondale is Tabor?

HarmNone
05-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Hee! As soon as I saw the thread-starter's name, I knew it had to be one of our new posters. :lol:

CrystalTears
05-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell

Heh, not really. As soon as I see big words used uncontrollably, we'll know for sure.

Although this guy is in Alaska. Sure gets around if he is, huh? :D

[Edited on 5/28/2005 by CrystalTears]

05-27-2005, 11:59 PM

Heh, not really. As soon as I see big words used uncontrollably, we'll know for sure.

If I ever go on that naykee-pic posting rampage I've been plotting out since like before the internet was invented, I'll make sure that in addition to my bumping old threads to appear seemingly "new," that I too will also live in perhaps ... Xochimilco? :weird:

SpunGirl
05-28-2005, 12:07 AM
Bad example of bumping a thread: "Wow you guys are idiots why are you even talking about this!"

Good example of bumping a thread: "I too recall this incident with gaiety and laughter."

Really, it's not hurting anyone. Peam, if you're going to PMS about folders you don't even mod in, please post a warning first.

-K

peam
05-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Peam, if you're going to PMS about folders you don't even mod in, please post a warning first.

-K

I moderate everything.

SpunGirl
05-28-2005, 12:25 AM
In that case, if you're going to PMS in general.... same request applies. No need to be nasty to new posters when they haven't been nasty first.

-K

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 12:28 AM

All right, I'm going to bite on this one. Who is Tabor? Some resident troll? :)

peam
05-28-2005, 12:29 AM
I wasn't nasty to anyone.

I made a reasonable request, without any scorn or hostility, directed Ebondale's way. You then decided to be a catty bitch.

peam
05-28-2005, 12:31 AM

All right, I'm going to bite on this one. Who is Tabor? Some resident troll? :)

Hello, sugar plum.

I KINDLY direct you here:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=14717

That should explain most of what you need to know about Tabor. :blush:

Bobmuhthol
05-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I completely agree with Peam on this. I also don't see why praising the thread makes the bump any more tolerable than discouraging it.

<<I just think maybe you might want to take a que from seeing how the others react to it.>>

This, and a few other posts, made me wonder if people realize that Peam is well within his rights, and duties, to make such a request?

"Hey super mod, fuck you! The other posters like me!!!"

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
I completely agree with Peam on this. I also don't see why praising the thread makes the bump any more tolerable than discouraging it.

<<I just think maybe you might want to take a que from seeing how the others react to it.>>

This, and a few other posts, made me wonder if people realize that Peam is well within his rights, and duties, to make such a request?

"Hey super mod, fuck you! The other posters like me!!!"

Oh, its not that at all. I just think that A) Complaining isn't going to solve anything so there isn't really any reason to do so, B) I learned that year-old threads actually DO exist so that I should check the dates no matter how close it is to the top of the topic list, and C) Simply because somebody is a moderator does NOT mean that their word is or is not any more valid than any other person on a forum.

If I have a different opinion than somebody else I am more than welcome to express it.

SpunGirl
05-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Actually, Peam, I think implying someone has zero common sense and bad e-courtesy because they innocently chimed in on something is pretty nasty.

-K

peam
05-28-2005, 12:59 AM
Or that they're a n00b and should listen up.

Bobmuhthol
05-28-2005, 01:02 AM
<<A) Complaining isn't going to solve anything so there isn't really any reason to do so>>

I don't see how he complained about anything.

<<B) I learned that year-old threads actually DO exist so that I should check the dates no matter how close it is to the top of the topic list,>>

Because Peam brought it to your attention.

<<C) Simply because somebody is a moderator does NOT mean that their word is or is not any more valid than any other person on a forum.>>

This couldn't be farther from the truth. Because somebody is a moderator means that their word is infinitely more valid than another person's when it comes to moderating. Until you're a mod, you're never going to moderate. Peam, however, has said status, and will always beat you in a "who has a more valid word" contest.

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 01:23 AM

Which is also a pretty nasty statement. :)

Peam, friend, you need to let go of this. Its gonna give you high blood pressure. ;)

Liberi Fatali
05-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Peam, friend, you need to let go of this. Its gonna give you high blood pressure. ;)

Rest assured, this was accomplished prior to the thread at hand.

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
This couldn't be farther from the truth. Because somebody is a moderator means that their word is infinitely more valid than another person's when it comes to moderating. Until you're a mod, you're never going to moderate. Peam, however, has said status, and will always beat you in a "who has a more valid word" contest.

I think you missed the meaning of what I was trying to say.

In the end peam and I are JUST people. An idea posed by peam and an idea posed by myself carry equal value. He may have an obligation as a moderator to... inform me of my folly. That doesn't mean that he is better than I am nor that I am any worse than he is.

Does that make more sense, Bobmuhthol?

Hulkein
05-28-2005, 01:57 AM

I can think of a lot nastier things that could be said.

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Hulkein

I could certainly think of nastier things to say as well. That doesn't mean that anyone SHOULD say things like that, though. :)

Civility is what makes us human, after all...

Meges
05-28-2005, 02:37 AM

Originally posted by Hulkein

I could certainly think of nastier things to say as well. That doesn't mean that anyone SHOULD say things like that, though. :)

Civility is what makes us human, after all...

You should just stop now and ask for quarter. While you argue that your opinion carries as equal weight (value) as a moderator, those moderators have the tools to edit and delete your posts, not to mention ban you altogether if you grossly step out of line. Since they have these abilities, your opinion does not carry equal weight. Simply ask some of the previously banned people if their opinion got them anywhere when they were refused the access to continue posting here.

Additionally, you're either insulting a lot of people here, or you have not read much of this forum, because civility can sometimes takes a back seat in this particular world.

Meges

Vesi
05-28-2005, 03:34 AM
And here I thought I would be reading about sex ... teach me for thinking!

Vesi the pure

Ebondale
05-28-2005, 03:36 AM
You should just stop now and ask for quarter. While you argue that your opinion carries as equal weight (value) as a moderator, those moderators have the tools to edit and delete your posts, not to mention ban you altogether if you grossly step out of line. Since they have these abilities, your opinion does not carry equal weight. Simply ask some of the previously banned people if their opinion got them anywhere when they were refused the access to continue posting here.

Additionally, you're either insulting a lot of people here, or you have not read much of this forum, because civility can sometimes takes a back seat in this particular world.

Excuse me, but I haven't insulted anybody at all.

The tools to delete or ban my posts is exactly that. Tools. It has nothing to do with the validity of a point of view. I'm catching a lot of flak and I'm AGREEING with people that I SHOULDN'T have bumped the post - I didn't know it was so old.

Yet people continue to complain.

As for civility taking a back seat sometimes - why should it? Ask yourself that for a moment. Why should we ever lower ourselves to being assholes to one another? I don't see a point in it. Do some people personally have some deep seeded NEED to hurt others in order to feel good about themselves? I sure don't.

As things are now I like every single person on this board that I have chatted with. There is a really good community here but I'm going to take my leave from this topic because people are taking this minor bump infraction way too far.

All my point has been is simply this: "Let it go."

Does that honestly seem to you that me simply wanting to move on with life makes me some kind of villian that is out to 'omgz overthow teh fascist modz!!1'. Come on now, how ridiculous does that sound? :)

Forgiving and letting go is a lot easier than carrying the burdon of anger. Or... whatever other negative emotion may be floating around. :)

Anyway... like I said. I'd like to move on, so I intend to.

05-28-2005, 04:09 AM
The tools to delete or ban my posts is exactly that.

Your use of pronouns, or lack thereof, sucks ass-fucking-hole. Die, non-fatally.

Other than that it was a misunderstanding and I thought you were portraying a passive-aggressive posting style similar to his.

I apologize and welcome to the boards, maing :mexican:

Meges
05-28-2005, 04:57 AM

The tools to delete or ban my posts is exactly that. Tools. It has nothing to do with the validity of a point of view. I'm catching a lot of flak and I'm AGREEING with people that I SHOULDN'T have bumped the post - I didn't know it was so old.

As for civility taking a back seat sometimes - why should it? Ask yourself that for a moment. Why should we ever lower ourselves to being assholes to one another? I don't see a point in it. Do some people personally have some deep seeded NEED to hurt others in order to feel good about themselves? I sure don't.

As things are now I like every single person on this board that I have chatted with. There is a really good community here but I'm going to take my leave from this topic because people are taking this minor bump infraction way too far.

Does that honestly seem to you that me simply wanting to move on with life makes me some kind of villian that is out to 'omgz overthow teh fascist modz!!1'. Come on now, how ridiculous does that sound? :)

Forgiving and letting go is a lot easier than carrying the burdon of anger. Or... whatever other negative emotion may be floating around. :)

I'm sure this issue would have been dropped shortly after your initial post in this thread, but instead you attempted to justify yourself and preach as though you have some kind self-righteous license. Not only that, but you tried to convince everyone that your opinion is of equal weight as the moderators who monitor this forum and execute the forum rules by their interpretation, which is based upon their opinion, of those rules. This type of system, or those similar to it, can also be found elsewhere.

Such is the case with the legal system. In that system, I can assure you that no lawyer, defendant or any other opinion holds more weight than that of the judge’s, even when it sometimes flies in the face of codified law. While there can be appeals against judges’ decisions, it takes another judge in a higher court to overturn previously decided judgments. What you have to recognize: like a courtroom, there is a hierarchy here and you, my friend, are at the bottom of the pile.

Meges

PS You have been served.

Jennaen
05-28-2005, 05:31 AM
Um, wow. Talk about some rampant anal-retentive hostility. Perhaps I read differently than y'all.

I did not at all understand Ebondale to be saying "fuck you, I'll say what I want, I'm just as good as a mod", but rather, "neither of us has more or less value as human beings because he is the moderator of forums in one tiny corner of the internet universe; and as we are both human beings, we've the same rights to our own opinion".

I did not take that as a dis to Peam, but a response to Bob, who was basically saying "dude, stfu, he's a mod and you're a moron to argue with him, he's automatically right cuz he's a mod", which any adult with a shred of common sense should look at and scratch their heads.

Sure any mod has the right to edit or delete posts, or ban users. But, honestly, if any of those happened to me, I'd not want to post on those forums anyway, unless I wrote something totally vile and edit-worthy that honestly deserved moderation. And, well, with some of SeanyAnalog's responses on posts, that don't get touched, I can't see how any mod can justify editing anything anyone else writes. :)

*gives everyone a cookie* Anywho, have a snack, take a breather, and find something worthy of getting all worked up over. Like where the fuck is Tabor's voting card, or admission that he does not possess one? Personally, I despise liars and cowards, rather than those willing to honestly stick up for themselves.

Token gesture toward staying on-topic: Mistells/mischannels are almost always amusing, and most particularly those of a sexual nature. The initial shock of "Oh, my, I can't believe he/she just said that!", to the "Haha, I'm soooo gonna save that in the memory bank for future ribbing!" are always fun. :)

05-28-2005, 07:08 AM
You don't have enough posts to talk shit, so I suggest you STFU!

OMG, just kidding, except not really.

Stunseed
05-28-2005, 07:23 AM
All n00b's bump dead threads. Shit happens, get over it, they know now. Perhaps for the next one, a simple U2U would work, instead of throwing it out in public?

Also, people who bump threads for comedic value by the current mindset are even worse, because they're not even new to the boards. Something to think about, I spose.

Bobmuhthol
05-28-2005, 10:46 AM
<<Does that make more sense, Bobmuhthol?>>

Meges has said everything I was going to.

<<I did not take that as a dis to Peam, but a response to Bob, who was basically saying "dude, stfu, he's a mod and you're a moron to argue with him, he's automatically right cuz he's a mod", which any adult with a shred of common sense should look at and scratch their heads.>>

This paragraph equates to you not belonging in this discussion.

Just take a razor to your jugular.

DeV
05-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Stunseed
All n00b's bump dead threads. Shit happens, get over it, they know now. Perhaps for the next one, a simple U2U would work, instead of throwing it out in public?

Also, people who bump threads for comedic value by the current mindset are even worse, because they're not even new to the boards. Something to think about, I spose. Totally...

Artha
05-28-2005, 11:03 AM
STFU NOOBS!@!!1

cookiemonster
05-29-2005, 01:22 AM

Edited to add..

That's right, they "Fluff" or they "Far-twah"

:P

Caiylania
05-29-2005, 04:25 PM
:spaz:

It IS a funny thread :D

Welcome to the madness of PC.

Janarth
05-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Meges

I'm sure this issue would have been dropped shortly after your initial post in this thread, but instead you attempted to justify yourself and preach as though you have some kind self-righteous license. Not only that, but you tried to convince everyone that your opinion is of equal weight as the moderators who monitor this forum and execute the forum rules by their interpretation, which is based upon their opinion, of those rules. This type of system, or those similar to it, can also be found elsewhere.

Such is the case with the legal system. In that system, I can assure you that no lawyer, defendant or any other opinion holds more weight than that of the judge’s, even when it sometimes flies in the face of codified law. While there can be appeals against judges’ decisions, it takes another judge in a higher court to overturn previously decided judgments. What you have to recognize: like a courtroom, there is a hierarchy here and you, my friend, are at the bottom of the pile.

Meges

PS You have been served.

How to do this without being a hypocrit....
I find it amusingly ironic when people make posts that demean others and poke fun at their bad habits, whilst all the while showcasing their own private quirks and inadequacies. You wouldn't appreciate if I took your "you've been served" post and pointed all the grammatical mistakes, would you? And don't think they are not there. I'm sure someone will point out mine, so I'll just go ahead and get it over with. Just let the thing drop!

Tsa`ah
05-31-2005, 10:40 PM
To clear things up ...

Mods do not have the power to ban. We have an almost non-existent voice in the banning process. The power to ban is solely in the hands of the individual posting and Kranar. Though Harm can and has banned person/s circumventing bans ... the final say is Kranar's.

A mods opinion carries no more or less weight than the average member's. We ourselves are members of these forums who have simply agreed to monitor our folders and keep things within the confines of the TOS (which anyone choosing to post should become familiar with).

While there is nothing wrong with bumping an old dead thread (and Bob has recently done this himself), it rarely goes without comment.

If you wish to gain notice (which is largely the intent of bumping a dead thread), join the conversations/debates in more recent threads. It's not a rule unfortunately, but it will make your welcome and overall first impression a bit more agreeable.

With that said, I'm going to poke a leg out of my jurisdiction and suggest that further posts in this thread remain on topic ... or just let it die again.

SpunGirl
06-01-2005, 12:07 AM
I find it ironic as all hell that the "n00bs should not bump threads and let them stay dead kthx" post has spawned like three more pages of response.... and essentially revitalized the thread. Way to go.

-K

Wezas
06-01-2005, 12:49 AM
I find it ironic as all hell that the "n00bs should not bump threads and let them stay dead kthx" post has spawned like three more pages of response.... and essentially revitalized the thread. Way to go.

-K

Way to add to it, Spun.

err...

Noone saw this post.

Artha
06-01-2005, 12:56 AM
This is the Internet. If nobody's said anything in 2 days, you can consider the thing dropped.

SpunGirl
06-01-2005, 01:09 AM
But Wezas, I never objected to adding to it in the first place. :(

-K

Mesaphe
08-12-2005, 07:37 PM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Klaive echo in your mind:
"act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."
>

Personally, I think he did this for the sole purpose of being the topic of this thread.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Tayre]

I remember when this happened. It was back when I was fairly new to the game and didn't realize people... uhm... roleplayed quite that extensively. lol. Thank you, Klaive, for ruining my innocence.

DaCapn
04-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Hi guys, this thread was just worried that you all forgot about him!

Methais
04-30-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi guys, this thread was just worried that you all forgot about him!

http://www.omgsoysauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/stupid-connect-one-game.jpg

Kamkor
05-01-2010, 02:15 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff212/kamkor8/Necropost.jpg

bobmacans
07-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Nice one. Very creative.

Showal
07-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Nice one. Very creative.

You've mastered the art of posting like a bot (without ads).

Gnome Rage
07-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Well... Lets have a little discussion about losing your virginity. As a 17 year old girl, you want the candles and the romance and the sand and the beach and the warm weather and so on and so forth. My poor boyfriend, he tried... He bought the candle and opened the windows... Too bad it was like March and still chilly out. The romantic movie we watched, Transformers. Which was rewound to an action scene in order to mask any noise we would make... Romantic huh? I asked him to make it like a bandaid, thinking that we could just get it over with and that tomorrow it wouldn't be so bad... and he did the opposite. Needless to say, I still can't watch Transformers without laughing. My nick name when I got to college became Megatron, for a completely ironic and non-related reason BUT, he had a long laugh when he heard about it.

Not sure if thats a blunder, but I sure thought it was entertaining.

Sean of the Thread
07-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Well... Lets have a little discussion about losing your virginity. As a 17 year old girl, you want the candles and the romance and the sand and the beach and the warm weather and so on and so forth. My poor boyfriend, he tried... He bought the candle and opened the windows... Too bad it was like March and still chilly out. The romantic movie we watched, Transformers. Which was rewound to an action scene in order to mask any noise we would make... Romantic huh? I asked him to make it like a bandaid, thinking that we could just get it over with and that tomorrow it wouldn't be so bad... and he did the opposite. Needless to say, I still can't watch Transformers without laughing. My nick name when I got to college became Megatron, for a completely ironic and non-related reason BUT, he had a long laugh when he heard about it.

That's one of the most retarded and sad story I've ever heard.

thefarmer
07-15-2010, 10:35 PM

Irony...

DCSL
07-15-2010, 10:38 PM

Wow. I did not want the candles, the romance, the sand, the beach or anything like that. I wanted to fuck my boyfriend, heh. Still though, now I'm going to think of your first time whenever I hear/see the name Megatron. That made me laaaaauuuugh.

ElvenFury
07-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Rewound? Are you even old enough to remember the technology that originated that term?

Aww, I just made myself feel sad. :(

Sean of the Thread
07-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Irony...

Well played well played.

I can barely remember the first time but I do remember it was in the club house of the apartments at like 3 am and I distinctly remember her saying "You're not even going to kiss me?".

Kuyuk
07-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Did you tell her it was hard because you had to kneel down to get to the same level as her in the wheelchair?

Sean of the Thread
07-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Did you tell her it was hard because you had to kneel down to get to the same level as her in the wheelchair?

You try too hard to the point of being a fucktard.

Give it a rest it's not even remotely amusing.

Gnome Rage
07-16-2010, 02:07 AM

Wasn't that the point?

Gnome Rage
07-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Rewound? Are you even old enough to remember the technology that originated that term?

Aww, I just made myself feel sad. :(

I used to watch fantasia on laser disk...

Methais
12-12-2014, 05:51 PM

You can't rewind a laser disc!*

*not disk

Methais
12-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Wait a minute...how the fuck did I end up in this thread?

Tgo01
12-12-2014, 05:55 PM

Have you been smoking weed lately?

RichardCranium
12-12-2014, 05:55 PM
You searched for the term sex in the wrong tab.

Androidpk
12-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Have you been smoking weed lately?

Methais smokes weed errday.

waywardgs
12-12-2014, 06:09 PM

Hahaha

Jeril
12-12-2014, 09:06 PM

Stalking GR I bet.

Methais
12-12-2014, 09:07 PM
I thought I was on today's posts, saw this at the top and clicked and see GR talking about she's old enough to rewind laser discs with a k.

It must be psychosis.

Fallen
12-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I thought I was on today's posts, saw this at the top and clicked and see GR talking about she's old enough to rewind laser discs with a k.

It must be psychosis.

http://tftppull.freethoughtllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/o_reefer_madness_wsdw1936.jpeg

Warriorbird
12-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Need to see the doctor! Doctor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU

Candor
01-10-2015, 09:19 AM

I was a member of the "Columbia Record and Tape Club" when you could buy albums in four formats: Records, 8-track, reel-to-reel tape (for some titles - this format was being phased out), and that newfangled technology the "cassette". So hush up whippersnappers :)

RichardCranium
01-10-2015, 11:25 AM
This thread makes me want a train conductors hat.

Androidpk
01-10-2015, 11:33 AM
This thread makes me want a train conductors hat.

As if you don't already have one.

Gelston
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI VE

Taernath
01-10-2015, 01:47 PM
No, you need to be by a mirror with the lights off and say it three times.

Gelston
01-10-2015, 01:48 PM
No, you need to be by a mirror with the lights off and say it three times.

IF you do that, does "The Stoners Realm" come into existence?

Geijon Khyree
03-22-2015, 12:51 AM
We got a new one!

[Merchant]-GSIV:Ridic: "leans against you, his hands clutching your ass and pulling his face against your clit. The raspberries all be disappear in his mouth"

Fallen
03-22-2015, 12:53 AM
The raspberries all be disappear in his mouth.

I approve.

Ltlprprincess
03-22-2015, 01:00 AM
We got a new one!

[Merchant]-GSIV:Ridic: "leans against you, his hands clutching your ass and pulling his face against your clit. The raspberries all be disappear in his mouth"

That was... Ridic-ulous.

Tgo01
03-22-2015, 01:03 AM
The raspberries all be...wat

Tisket
03-22-2015, 01:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzlylKzCcAASohj.jpg:large

Great bump.

Androidpk
03-22-2015, 02:04 AM
I'm not familiar with that raspberries part. Some kind of slang?

Nathala Crane
03-22-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm not familiar with that raspberries part. Some kind of slang?

She was smuggling raspberries. Turns out he found 'em.

Ceyrin
03-24-2015, 10:56 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4109561.jpg

waywardgs
03-24-2015, 11:19 AM
hahaha

Astray
03-24-2015, 01:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

Unfortunatley Ridic
03-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Can't stop laughing at this...

ElevenElven
03-28-2015, 02:35 PM
OMG, the raspberries... can you play this shit on your phone now? Is that some sort of autocorrect fail?

That's pretty impressive that you owned up to this Ridic. Care to uh, give us some insight? XD

JackWhisper
04-03-2015, 12:06 AM

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 01:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zEiKnaT.jpg

Gelston
04-03-2015, 01:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zEiKnaT.jpg

This has nothing to do with any of that, but you went to Citadel? I always wanted to go there.

Gelston
04-03-2015, 01:28 AM
This has nothing to do with any of that, but you went to Citadel? I always wanted to go there.

When I was in the Marines, my company commander went there. All our Lieutenants were Naval Academy.

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Yep! Graduated in '05. Got a commission in the Navy and been playing with planes since.

Are you from SC?

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Marines are good shit. I don't have a whole lot of experience with them (although I was stationed at Marine Corps Base Hawaii - Kaneohe Bay for about 4 years) but I have a whole lot of respect for them!

Tgo01
04-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Ever been to Fort Camp Lejeune?

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 01:38 AM
I haven't, but I've had some friends spend time there.

Gelston
04-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Yep! Graduated in '05. Got a commission in the Navy and been playing with planes since.

Are you from SC?

My Company Commander was prior enlisted in the Marines. He likely graduated around that time though. His last name was Vaughn. He may have been a little earlier though.

Gelston
04-03-2015, 01:59 AM
The more I think about it.... He was a Captain(USMC) in '06, so it was before then. He may have been late '90s

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Hmm. Any idea of his first name? I'd check my yearbook, buuuuut I don't know where it is lol

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 02:09 AM
The more I think about it.... He was a Captain(USMC) in '06, so it was before then. He may have been late '90s

Oh yeah...definitely before my time then!

Gelston
04-03-2015, 02:10 AM
Hmm. Any idea of his first name? I'd check my yearbook, buuuuut I don't know where it is lol

No idea. He was an O3 in the Marines in 06 so I doubt he was there in 05. I wasn't on a first name basis with him!

Gelston
04-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Citadel is an awesome college though. I, at one time, was looking at that or VMI. I settled for LSU.

elcidcannon
04-03-2015, 02:17 AM
I enjoyed my time there...well, most of it.

LSU is a great school. I'm a big fan of the SEC in general.

Gelston
04-03-2015, 02:20 AM
This was all before I had served. I did my years and LSU is awesome. I was so close to going to Texas A&M for a bit there, but I decided to stay Louisiana.

Gelston
04-03-2015, 02:22 AM
Towards the end of my first enlistment, I did apply to VMI, and the Commandant called my mom and said it probably isn't a good idea. He said "Your son is probably a bit too mature, although he is within the age, to come here."

I should have done it anyways.

Parkbandit
04-03-2015, 08:15 AM

https://31.media.tumblr.com/549d116288a1a96f937d153496be8f70/tumblr_inline_mok4riXFPb1qz4rgp.gif

Ceyrin
04-03-2015, 12:34 PM

https://31.media.tumblr.com/549d116288a1a96f937d153496be8f70/tumblr_inline_mok4riXFPb1qz4rgp.gif

This was good...

JackWhisper
04-03-2015, 12:49 PM
This was good...

He's asking if the friends were stationed there, or imprisoned there.

WRoss
04-03-2015, 04:17 PM
When I was in the Marines, my company commander went there. All our Lieutenants were Naval Academy.

Go Army, Beat Navy!

I never should have left West Point

Geijon Khyree
04-03-2015, 04:21 PM
^
Thread
^
Derailers
^

Ceyrin
06-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Whew... Wouldn't want to lose this thread.

Rozy
08-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Got a new one!

[Merchant]-GSIV:Tottianna: "*gasps and bites her lower lip stiffling her moans, As she feels the warmth of your touch against her. her knuckles whiten as she balls her fist and curls her toes in response to your gentle teasing*"

Ltlprprincess
08-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Yay! FINALLY!

Tisket
08-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Fist balling makes my toes curl too.

Kalishar
08-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Poor Totti, lmao

Jhynnifer
08-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Well, I'm spent.

Androidpk
08-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Well, I'm spent.

Okay Miss Ambiguity

Physie
08-18-2015, 02:35 AM
Yay! FINALLY!

what do you mean by that lol?

Androidpk
08-18-2015, 03:08 AM
You ended the dry spell is what.

Frorin
08-18-2015, 08:17 PM
When I first started playing back in '96 i would hide and go afk while I rested in the cozy shack near house Aspis. I came back to the keyboard to find that a couple had entered and latched the door behind them and began writing something out of penthouse forum gemstone edition. By the time they left I felt so violated, in hindsight I wish I had gotten up, thanked them and given them both a few silvers before leaving. The door to that shack is stuck open now... I wonder why.

Astray
08-18-2015, 08:55 PM
After one of them logged out or left, you should have come out and asked for sloppy seconds.

Fiend394
09-27-2015, 02:56 PM
I remember when someone, Warclaidhm I believe, accidentally sent "act puts his meat into your hot wet box" over the amunet

That was priceless.

Astray
09-27-2015, 03:17 PM
That had to be a joke of some manner.

Taernath
09-27-2015, 03:23 PM
This might be an answer I don't want to hear, but who would have cybered with Warclaidhm?

Fiend394
09-27-2015, 03:45 PM
A locate showed that he was in a room (House maybe?) with another person who immediately logged off. That was pretty funny. I felt for the guy.

Astray
09-27-2015, 04:11 PM
A locate showed that he was in a room (House maybe?) with another person who immediately logged off. That was pretty funny. I felt for the guy.

That poor, poor box abusing bastard.

Shang Tsung
09-27-2015, 04:48 PM
That poor, poor box abusing bastard.

>tap pin
You tap a Warrior Guild member pin, which is in your right hand.
>l pin
Etched onto the pin are the words, "Warclaidhm of the Warrior Guild, Master of War Cries."

Candor
09-27-2015, 05:42 PM
When I first started playing back in '96 i would hide and go afk while I rested in the cozy shack near house Aspis. I came back to the keyboard to find that a couple had entered and latched the door behind them and began writing something out of penthouse forum gemstone edition. By the time they left I felt so violated, in hindsight I wish I had gotten up, thanked them and given them both a few silvers before leaving. The door to that shack is stuck open now... I wonder why.

Back in '96 or '97 I was resting/hiding and not at the keyboard in one of the rooms in Frith's inn. The door was latchable but I didn't know that, nor did I know what it meant to latch a door and/or why one would do it. A couple came in, latched the door, and starting talking about...things. They left after awhile and left the door open. I came back to the keyboard and could barely believe what had transpired.

I'll just say that there are some really strange people in the world and leave it at that. After that incident, I started hiding in the secret room in the Brewery - rarely did anyone walk in there (except for one other rogue).

Astray
09-27-2015, 05:49 PM
I always hide in the park or take up a table if I gotta go AFK. Somewhere away from the weird sextings going on.

Taernath
09-27-2015, 05:51 PM
A couple came in, latched the door, and starting talking about...things. They left after awhile

You are terrible at telling stories.

Astray
09-27-2015, 05:52 PM
You are terrible at telling stories.

THEY TALKED ABOUT DOUBLE ANAL AND TRIPLE VAGINAL.

Better?

Taernath
09-27-2015, 05:55 PM

Better?

Yeah, I can use that.

Astray
09-27-2015, 05:57 PM
I gotta say I'm thankful and slightly disappointed that I don't have any weird stories to share.

Candor
09-27-2015, 06:42 PM

No. They talked about animals. If you actually want details from such a revolting consveration, seek help.

Astray
09-27-2015, 06:48 PM
No. They talked about animals. If you actually want details from such a revolting consveration, seek help.

Oh, I get it. This is one of those things you made up inside your head for attention. Silly Candor!

elcidcannon
09-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Back in '96 or '97 I was resting/hiding and not at the keyboard in one of the rooms in Frith's inn. The door was latchable but I didn't know that, nor did I know what it meant to latch a door and/or why one would do it. A couple came in, latched the door, and starting talking about...things. They left after awhile and left the door open. I came back to the keyboard and could barely believe what had transpired.

I'll just say that there are some really strange people in the world and leave it at that. After that incident, I started hiding in the secret room in the Brewery - rarely did anyone walk in there (except for one other rogue).

lol please elaborate

elcidcannon
09-27-2015, 07:29 PM

oh....nevermind, no need to elaborate

Pitcom
09-28-2015, 10:33 AM

Funny, in 1996 my rogue would have been in the brewery secret room just about every night. Back in those days you couldn't get a table at the inns some nights, and that was about the quietest place in town.

When I first started playing gs3 my friend took me to Frith's one night and had us hide in a room. Apparently he had been doing this for a while as he started playing a few months before me. Next thing you know, a couple comes in and starts typing the filthiest, nastiest crap you can imagine. That's when my friend and me stepped out of the shadows. No one said a damn word to us. I almost pissed myself laughing that night. If I can remember the girls name was Myahrajja or some deviation of that name. It's hilarious to find out this same scenario has happened to others back in the day.

Methais
09-28-2015, 10:35 AM
oh....nevermind, no need to elaborate

That's even more reason to elaborate. Probably because he's exaggerating. Or just playing on words, since humans (and I guess elves and shit too) are technically animals.

We need some PC people to roll up some throwaway alts to park in latched rooms and post the shenanigans we see. Get enough to have people hiding in every latched room in the game, and then blackmail the people we find textbanging. Or just laugh at them here. Possibly both.

Fiend394
09-28-2015, 10:43 AM
That's even more reason to elaborate. Probably because he's exaggerating. Or just playing on words, since humans (and I guess elves and shit too) are technically animals.

We need some PC people to roll up some throwaway alts to park in latched rooms and post the shenanigans we see. Get enough to have people hiding in every latched room in the game, and then blackmail the people we find textbanging. Or just laugh at them here. Possibly both.

If you caught me doing the nasty in some latched room and tried to blackmail me, I would encourage you to post what I've done here. So everyone can see just how good at putting my hot meat into her wet box I am.

Taernath
09-28-2015, 01:42 PM
[Frith's Inn, Bedchamber]
The welcome sight of a roomy cot bedecked with a featherbed mattress, ice goose down quilt, and plump pillows greets you. Any weary traveller would gladly rest and restore body and spirits alike in this comfortable, airy chamber. You also see an oak door.
Obvious exits: none

A rolton trots in!
>
A rolton bleats anxiously!

You close an oak door.

You latch an oak door.

>
A rolton bleats as he slowly backs away.

Gnomad
09-28-2015, 02:14 PM
>stride behind rolton
>cman twinhamm
>grapple rolton

Silvean
09-28-2015, 02:20 PM
>stride behind rolton
>cman twinhamm
>grapple rolton

We can get that thing animated again afterward if you're looking to try a little necrobeastiphilia.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XEeurqeIBzw/UQFJSbThiRI/AAAAAAAAAEg/8Qs-Tkp2fVc/s1600/Life_begins_at_the_end_of_your_comfort_zone.png

Latrinsorm
09-28-2015, 08:50 PM
Next thing you know, a couple comes in and starts typing the filthiest, nastiest crap you can imagine.You haven't been on this forum long, I think, and I swear it's coincidence that I'm quoting Methais next.
Or just playing on words, since humans (and I guess elves and shit too) are technically animals.Elves are technically a fungus. That is why some elves have poison'd sperm.

Astray
09-28-2015, 08:54 PM
You haven't been on this forum long, I think, and I swear it's coincidence that I'm quoting Methais next.Elves are technically a fungus. That is why some elves have poison'd sperm.

Poison and NOT irradiated? Like Spiderman.

Latrinsorm
09-28-2015, 10:19 PM
I have exhausted my knowledge in this field.

Archigeek
09-28-2015, 11:04 PM
> anal rolton

moongiftgiver
10-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Hot...

One of my least favorite sexual adventures (I dunno if I would say blunders)... was when my character was dating this guy... They were getting serious and stuff so they went somewhere to get it on.. only as they're about to get hot and heavy, he took his cloak off and was actually a fire cat... hehehehehheheh... I'll never forget that. :) I was traumatized....

GlassEngine
10-09-2015, 05:28 AM
The furries are in Gemstone...

darkcipher
10-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Hot...

One of my least favorite sexual adventures (I dunno if I would say blunders)... was when my character was dating this guy... They were getting serious and stuff so they went somewhere to get it on.. only as they're about to get hot and heavy, he took his cloak off and was actually a fire cat... hehehehehheheh... I'll never forget that. :) I was traumatized....

That's so hot.

Methais
10-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Hot...

Was his name Bloodninja?

Lilith057
10-16-2015, 12:14 AM
I learned everything I know about sex from hiding in rooms at Frith's back in the 90's. Maybe that is why I am so damaged.

Pumpkin Queen
10-18-2015, 03:02 PM
I learned everything I know about sex from hiding in rooms at Frith's back in the 90's. Maybe that is why I am so damaged.

I am positive that is NOT why! <3

faiyth
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
You did that too!? Yeah... no wonder everyones just a lil twisted.

SexualPredator
12-11-2015, 07:06 AM
You did that too!? Yeah... no wonder everyones just a lil twisted.

I can see that I'll fit right in here. Good morning, Ladies. PM me and let's chat.

elcidcannon
12-13-2015, 01:24 AM
[Merchant]-GSIV:Taariq: "tokati my fine caress envelopes you and you bend back, clutching my throbbing member with utmost delight" [1:03 AM]

Tgo01
12-13-2015, 01:27 AM
[Merchant]-GSIV:Taariq: "tokati my fine caress envelopes you and you bend back, clutching my throbbing member with utmost delight" [1:03 AM]

That's the wrong way to do cyber! You don't tell the other person what they are doing!!!

You wouldn't use the act verb to do: "Tgo01 bitch slaps Taariq, causing Taariq to say 'Thank you sir, may I please have another?'"

I mean, I would do that, but that's because I'm an ass.

Astray
12-13-2015, 08:31 AM
That's the wrong way to do cyber! You don't tell the other person what they are doing!!!

You wouldn't use the act verb to do: "Tgo01 bitch slaps Taariq, causing Taariq to say 'Thank you sir, may I please have another?'"

Dude, speaking of bad RP, I was in TV last night and some fuckers were half-IC and half-OOC. It was a goddamn mess.

Ltlprprincess
12-13-2015, 11:23 AM
Dude, speaking of bad RP, I was in TV last night and some fuckers were half-IC and half-OOC. It was a goddamn mess.

As an unofficial representative for Ta'Vaalor, I apologize, truly. I was busy writing the paper from hell, else I'd have been around.

Astray
12-13-2015, 11:27 AM
As an unofficial representative for Ta'Vaalor, I apologize, truly. I was busy writing the paper from hell, else I'd have been around.

My 4th wall is bruised.

Ltlprprincess
12-13-2015, 12:04 PM
My 4th wall is bruised.

Show me on the doll where the strange people touched you.

Methais
12-13-2015, 01:19 PM

[Merchant]-GSIV:Taariq: "tokati my fine caress envelopes you and you bend back, clutching my throbbing member with utmost delight, just before making me push my dick and balls back between my legs, calling me an ugly woman and taking my picture to show all the people you work with. You then pull up my scrotum and take the shampoo bottle out of my ass, pretending I'm the pizza delivery guy while you watch me whack off."

https://youtu.be/zLm5oSJRxIU

Vorpodu
02-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Referencing older responses to this thread, damn this thread has a lot of activity for a "dead thread"!

sh4Brains
03-06-2016, 09:02 PM
[LNet]-GSIV:Miarieth: "oh yes yes i will daddy, as she tries to clench around your fingers again"

Methais
03-07-2016, 08:22 AM
[LNet]-GSIV:Miarieth: "oh yes yes i will daddy, as she tries to clench around your fingers again"

These would be way cooler with the LNet reaction included.

Gelston
03-07-2016, 04:51 PM
KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Taernath
03-07-2016, 07:59 PM
What, is he back?

Gelston
03-07-2016, 11:35 PM
What, is he back?

My first response to this thread was that, so I repeated it.

MotleyCrew
12-13-2016, 04:24 AM
[LNet]-GSIV:Rhinda: "t Diablic NO I cannot come cyber with you..I am lockpicking...stop beggin me ;p"