PDA

View Full Version : Kearvan

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 05:24 PM
I know most of you do not like me. But I thought you would all like to be warned.

Kearvan Is ripping people off. I was called to his and Crul's aid to asses leathers that kearvan was selling Crul. So i went there and kearvan said that he didn't trust me. Teeoncy is a lot of things but one thing she isn't is a theif.

So being trusting (and being a dumbass) I did his request and gave him my weapon which is a fel hafted vultite waraxe it is weighted. and worth 10 times more then I have. Kearvan took it and then ran.

I have contacted the GM's and everything so we will see what will happen. At this time I am not sure if Crul is invovled or not. I don't think so but many believe he is.

I know many of you will cheer that this happened to me. You may cheer I never get it back. But I thought I would warn you all against him. I encourage you all not to buy the waraxe if you see it being sold until the GM's have taken care of it.

Have a nice day.

Wezas
01-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Am I the only one that hopes it's thrown down a well?

tenlaughs
By the way, He is only ten trains. I find it really unbelievable that he had such great leather. I never saw the leather so he could be lying...I have a feeling he is a younger character of someone that does things like this so that the older one doesn't get in trouble.

Miss X
I doubt anyone would wish it upon you, unless they were really vindictive. I for one don't like to hear of ANYONE getting ripped off, however you did hand him the weapon. I think personally I would not have handed my weapon to him for any reason, I don't even let my closest friends borrow my fave weapon!
Anyway, thanks for the warning, I will certainly avoid interaction with this guy should I come across him
Vx

[Edited on 23-1-04 by Miss X]

Bobmuhthol
Misspellings:

Asses.
Theif.
Invovled.

Sentence problems:
All of them. Particularly:
So being trusting (and being a dumbass) I did his request and gave him my weapon which is a fel hafted vultite waraxe it is weighted. and worth 10 times more then I have. Kearvan took it and then ran.

That goes against like five hundred English rules.

tenlaughs
You can hope that. I don't care. I am just trying to warn people so they do not get ripped off.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 05:27 PM
And we are just trying to warn you that we hope you die.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Misspellings:

Asses.
Theif.
Invovled.

Sentence problems:
All of them. Particularly:

That goes against like five hundred English rules.

hard to be perfect when you are crying.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 05:28 PM
So stop.

Meos
01-23-2004, 05:28 PM
.obB uyo r so fat and gye.

Jonty
01-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
I doubt anyone would wish it upon you, unless they were really vindictive.

::Points up to Wezas' post::

tenlaughs... don't help people. If they say they don't trust you while you're trying to help... screw them and don't help.

01-23-2004, 05:30 PM
why dont we all just stop posting if its not going to be constructive?

Bobmuhthol
That post wasn't constructive.

Go to hell.

Jonty
Originally posted by The Edine
why dont we all just stop posting if its not going to be constructive?

'Cause they have nothing better to do....

Wezas
01-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Jonty

Originally posted by Miss X
I doubt anyone would wish it upon you, unless they were really vindictive.

::Points up to Wezas' post::

tenlaughs... don't help people. If they say they don't trust you while you're trying to help... screw them and don't help.

Miss X already thinks I'm an ass, I want to be consistent ;)

Chadj
I can attest to the fact that he is an asshole. Hes stupid enough to be on Chadj's hitlist.. Very annoying. Chadj is killin him after it's all sorted out.. ::shrugs:: He is just a total asshat.

Sean
seriously give her a break ... she came here to warn you about someone. if anyone else had posted it most of you wouldn't be so quick to attack.

thank you

Miss X
01-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Wezas, thats not nice! ::thwaps Wezas on the head with a big stick:: Now, get to your room!

(yes, I am going slightly insane today)

Chadj
01-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
seriously give her a break ... she came here to warn you about someone. if anyone else had posted it most of you wouldn't be so quick to attack.

thank you

Well said, Tijay. I agree.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 05:33 PM
<<if anyone else had posted it most of you wouldn't be so quick to attack.>>

I would. I don't know or want to know Teeoncy.

Sean
01-23-2004, 05:34 PM
you are why i said most bob.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Newsflash Talthan is his other soul

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Newsflash I still hope you die.

Other newsflash this isn't GemStone, and saying 'his other soul' isn't roleplaying anyway.

Tard.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Klandor has it now and wont give it back

Jonty
01-23-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd say disarm him, but you'd probably be banned....

Latrinsorm
01-23-2004, 06:01 PM
I thought you could only be banned for stealing someone's weapon with disarm, though. You can't steal it if it's not theirs.

BOB PLZ HALP ME IZ THAT THUH WRITE THEIRS??? ;) Seriously, though, is it?

Anebriated
01-23-2004, 06:02 PM
I agree with Wezas on this one. There are very few people I would wish it upon too. And since we are warning each other of asses...

WARNING: Kataleena/Teeoncy uses Reltov to fight for her. You have been warned.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Klandor got the weapon and then logged out....go figure.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Jonty's right.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 06:09 PM
reltov is in the rift. Please stay on topic=) thank you.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 06:10 PM
wtf that was on topic.

Jonty
01-23-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
I thought you could only be banned for stealing someone's weapon with disarm, though. You can't steal it if it's not theirs.

Well, he has it, so it's his now. If it's rightfully his.... is up to the GMs to determine. Plus, she's been warned recently for other things, so she'd probably get banned if she did so.

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 06:26 PM

Heh. Yeah, it is, Latrinsorm.

HarmNone

Latrinsorm
01-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Heh. Yeah, it is, Latrinsorm.

HarmNone
HarmNone > Bob

Just in case anyone wasn't sure.

But seriously, Tenlaughs is Teeoncy? When did that happen? Did I know that?

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the warning, tenlaughs. I hope you are able to get your weapon back.

As for those who have nothing better to do than rip and tear at others, it only goes to prove that they are lacking in more areas than just that which we see. :)

HarmNone

Drew2
01-23-2004, 06:32 PM
How many points do I get if I stay quiet

01-23-2004, 06:34 PM
10 points tayre

Edaarin
01-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Cut her some slack, okay? She posted here to warn about someone, she didn't come here and say "OMG I'M GOING TO FUCKING DEED HIS NEWB ASS." No matter how far from likeable, but I wouldn't want anyone to lose something in a situation like that. It probably wasn't the brightest thing to hand over a weapon, but that's a pretty lame thing to do to someone who's trying to help out.

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Many, Tayre. Many, many points for Tayre if he does not disrupt this thread further! :D

HarmNone will bury Tayre in points

Anebriated
01-23-2004, 06:42 PM
reltov is in the rift. Please stay on topic=) thank you.

My post was perfectly on topic, we are warning about other characters. You cant really claim someone being somewhere else in elanthia because in an hour you can go from one end of the realm to the other. I do believe you though because i have 'sensed' his death messaging quite a bit recently...

Go back to Klaives boards.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 06:43 PM
sJ>
Kearvan grows indistinct. Slowly it dawns on you that he isn't there anymore.
sJ>

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 06:45 PM
It will be greatly appreciated if one member of our boards does not tell another member of our boards to go post somewhere else. That decision is Kranar's to make, not ours. Thanks.

HarmNone

Jonty
01-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by tenlaughs
sJ>
Kearvan grows indistinct. Slowly it dawns on you that he isn't there anymore.
sJ>

What the heck does that mean?

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 06:51 PM
He got pulled into the Lounge, man.

Jolena
01-23-2004, 06:52 PM
It means that he was pulled up by a GM to a lounge to discuss what's going on Jonty.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 07:14 PM
You say, "I have a question."
sJ>
Kyalia says, "If you stay within policy."
sJ>'since he started this
You say, "Since he started this."
sJ>
Kyalia says, "And again your assuming."
sJ>
Kyalia says, "Yes."
sJ>'can I kill him until he gives it to me?
You ask, "Can I kill him until he gives it to me?"
sJ>
Kyalia asks, "?"
sJ>'that would be roleplaying
You say, "That would be roleplaying."
sJ>
Kyalia says, "As far as Im concerned you can."
sJ>nod
You nod.

KymberlynX
01-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I sincerely hope you get your weapon back. I can only imagine how angry I would be if someone pulled something like that on me.

Thanks for the warning.

CrystalTears
01-23-2004, 07:22 PM
I hope you're able to get your weapon back. Sincerely. People who trick people like that really bother me.

At least now you know not to give your weapon to anyone you don't know. As soon as they say that they don't trust you, tell them to find someone else to help them. Sounds to me like he was going through the motions specifically to give you a hard time. Don't let him get away with it.

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by CrystalTears]

Jolena
01-23-2004, 07:25 PM
So..basically the GM is just saying that you need to deal with it and hope to get your weapon back?

KymberlynX
01-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I hope you're able to get your weapon back. Sincerely. People who trick people like that really bother me.

At least now you know not to give your weapon to anyone you don't know. As soon as they say that they don't trust you, tell them to find someone else to help them. Sounds to me like he was going through the motions specifically to give you a hard time. Don't let him get away with it.

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by CrystalTears]

I agree with Crystal here, usually the people with the least amount of trust are the ones who are untrustworthy themselves.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Nope wont do shit. But guess what I found out.

They told me...

that I can go to voln...and say hey I'll bless your weapon...give it to me.

Then since they gave me their sword I can run off with it and not get in trouble.

What kinda shit is that.

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Ish. I am sorry about the weapon, and hope you can recover it. It seems a shame that no better way can be found to deal with people who scam others in ways like this. :(

HarmNone

Jonty
01-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Nope wont do shit. But guess what I found out.

They told me...

that I can go to voln...and say hey I'll bless your weapon...give it to me.

Then since they gave me their sword I can run off with it and not get in trouble.

What kinda shit is that.

Too bad your weapon wasn't blessable....

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 07:41 PM
It was an example. And its fucked up. But now maybe Ill look for soemone with a nice sword and say ill bless it for them and then take it since its not "stealing"

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Considering what you have just been through, I am going to assume you are kidding, tenlaughs.

HarmNone

Jonty
01-23-2004, 07:43 PM
It was an example. And its fucked up. But now maybe Ill look for soemone with a nice sword and say ill bless it for them and then take it since its not "stealing"

I know it was an example, was just saying....

If you do that, you'll be just as much a piece of shit as Kearvan.

KymberlynX
01-23-2004, 07:44 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right...I hope you're not serious.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Voln blesses suck anyway.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Kym you dont even need to comment on this.

And yes Harmnone, I was being sarcastic =)

Jonty
01-23-2004, 07:57 PM

If you don't want comments, don't post on public forums....

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I could comment on a lot Jonty so shut up. I dont need you mocking me.

Drew2
01-23-2004, 08:01 PM
And then all sympathy for her was gone.

[Edited on 1-24-2004 by Tayre]

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 08:02 PM
I have a problem with Jonty. I warned you all to becareful because I would not wish this one anyone who is doing a good deed. I dont need any sympathy. I am done posting now unless jonty gives me reason to post.

Have a good day all.

KymberlynX
01-23-2004, 08:02 PM

You know what? I don't even like you and yet I really felt bad for what happened to you. Not to mention, last I checked, these forums were for anyone who wanted to voice an opinion, therefore, I can comment on whatever I want. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore my posts, I could care less.

01-23-2004, 08:05 PM
My suggestion still stands sarah for your own well being just stop posting.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Becareful hun, Dont upset the baby.

Jonty
01-23-2004, 08:07 PM
I could comment on a lot Jonty so shut up. I dont need you mocking me.

WTF?! How am I mocking you?

tenlaughs
My suggestion still stands sarah for your own well being just stop posting.

How often do I post on this forum?

Have I visited any other topics while here?

I came here to warn people. I then get bashed.

Why be nice on the message boards when someone helps you? Certainly they arn't being nice in the game.

Drew2
No, you came here because Klaive banned you.

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 08:08 PM
<<How often do I post on this forum?>>

140 times, less than 2 months.

I'd say you post here a lot.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 08:08 PM
I am here in this thread and this thread only. You see I dont want to post in any others because people here cant keep things on topic. Also, I asked klaive to.

Mint
01-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Obviously tentears (or whatever the hell her name is) is a very selective reader of posts. KymberlynX was sympathetic in one of her earlier posts for tenidjits plight, a plight she caused and as far as I am concerned can live with. Too blast Kym for a very mild reproof for what would be reprehensible behavior is idiotic.

tenlaughs
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<How often do I post on this forum?>>

140 times, less than 2 months.

I'd say you post here a lot.

Bobmuhthol
WOW YOU QUOTED ME U R SO IMPRESSIVE LOLZ.

Idiot.

tenlaughs
01-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Has no reason why I "blast" her.

I regret warning you all. I hope next time, he steals something of yours or sells you something for a lot that is worth 10 silvers like he is doing to others.

I am done posting now good bye.

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Hookay, folks. This is NOT going to become a freaking arena! I refuse to go through all this again. There are two excellent ways to stop the insults from flying:

1) Those who have an insult in mind do not post it.

2) Those who would retort to a perceived insult do not retort.

That will work nicely.

HarmNone

Drew2
01-23-2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah, Seriously. Le'ts not turn into Teeoncy.net.

I mean Klaive.net

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 08:16 PM
But she quoted me without posting anything else and it hurt my feelings. :frown:

01-23-2004, 08:17 PM
she just felt your words were so perfectly stated that they did not need anything to go with it, dont let it hurt your feelings

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks, all. I really do appreciate your cooperation. We just do not need this. Honest, we don't.

HarmNone loves ya all

Wezas
01-23-2004, 08:20 PM
I appologize for trying to put a bit of humor (however tasteless) into this thread. She did warn us about someone who does seem to do this more then once.

01-23-2004, 08:21 PM
I dont forgive you Wezas

[Edited on 1-24-2004 by The Edine]

Jolena
01-23-2004, 08:33 PM
Okay Teeo..Tenlaughs..whatever you wish to call yourself. I've officially had it. I have set through this thread, reading it and feeling bad for you and then you go off on someone for commenting on an open forum board and make blanket statements, including wishing something bad on all of us. Teeo..Sarah..whatever it is, shut the hell up, go away and find some other board to start shit in. Noone is bashing you for posting a warning. I however, AM sick and tired of your petty, childish and disgustingly idiotic behavior towards quite a few people both here and then in game when it suits you to do so. I would say it's safe to assume that there are VERY few people here who like you or even wish to see what you have to say. In other words, STFU and go away. The majority of us do NOT give a flying fooey what you have to say.

Jolena
01-23-2004, 08:36 PM
And um..oops, pull it if you wish Harmnone I didn't see all of that while I was typing up my response. *ducks and hides*

Chadj
01-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
Okay Teeo..Tenlaughs..whatever you wish to call yourself. I've officially had it. I have set through this thread, reading it and feeling bad for you and then you go off on someone for commenting on an open forum board and make blanket statements, including wishing something bad on all of us. Teeo..Sarah..whatever it is, shut the hell up, go away and find some other board to start shit in. Noone is bashing you for posting a warning. I however, AM sick and tired of your petty, childish and disgustingly idiotic behavior towards quite a few people both here and then in game when it suits you to do so. I would say it's safe to assume that there are VERY few people here who like you or even wish to see what you have to say. In other words, STFU and go away. The majority of us do NOT give a flying fooey what you have to say.

Lol, you should see what was posted about her on Klaive.net. Even Tayre was proud. :D

On topic, the guy is an asshat. I hate that part of the policy, but nothing you can do, except kill, kill, kill! So, go! Kill! be free!

HarmNone
01-23-2004, 08:44 PM
No problem, Jolena. I cannot expect you to know what is posted before you read it. ;)

Let us just stop this now. I think we have all had enough of it.

HarmNone

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Policy is more strict than it should be.

<--- is still waiting for The Fallen.

Mistomeer
01-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Okay, maybe I'm missing something but I'm not falling for this whole "I'm just trying to warn you and help you" bit. Sounds to me that this thread was started for many reasons. The most obvious reasons being to try and get people against the kid that pocketed a fel-hafter that was handed to him and also as a pity party for Teeoncy. The whole noble "I'm only trying to help you" thing sounds a bit contrived. If you're trying to help everyone out, why get into a big fight about how you're only being noble? I think the point could have been better made by saying, "Don't give your 4.5mil weapon to a stranger. They might not give it back." Of course, we would have all just laughed and posted smart-ass remarks like, "Thanks for the heads-up." Just my take on it though. At least this way, besides getting a fight, you got attention.

CrystalTears
01-23-2004, 10:16 PM
I refuse to have this go on again.

Anyone who wants to post on ANY message boards is to know, prior to posting and participating, that all comments and opinions are allowed and should not be scorned simply because they go against what you would have liked to hear. People will always have differing opinions, so it needs to be assumed and accepted.

Sarah/Teeoncy, I'm going to say this as a caring individual. Let it go. You came here with a problem. At least half of the people were sympathetic. These are great odds, especially for one who has a reputation of not being appreciated for their attitudes and behaviors. These odds are usually seen for ANYONE who comes here with a dilemna. You need to accept the answers, listen especially hard to the ones that are being informative, and ignore the rest. The more you let the small insults get to you, the easier it is to rile you up. Until you realize this about yourself and your posting ways, please stop yelling at everyone for their opinion.

Thank you.

01-23-2004, 10:18 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Anebriated
01-23-2004, 10:50 PM
If you are too lazy to read CT's post just read RangerD1's it sums it up nicely...

CrystalTears
01-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin
If you are too lazy to read CT's post just read RangerD1's it sums it up nicely...

::slaps Elrodin around::

GSLeloo
01-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
No, you came here because Klaive banned you.

Fuck you Tayre!!!!!! :mad: I was gonna post that! Grr... yes it is true, she came here because Klaive kicked her ass off. So she comes with a friendly warning, makes herself look good, and slowly weasels herself back into the boards because SR won't take her back. Damn you Camri, take it back!

GSLeloo
01-23-2004, 11:02 PM
And I only just got to HarmNones post, sorry!

Shalla
01-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Edine drives me nuts. That is all.

Latrinsorm
01-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
I appologize for trying to put a bit of humor (however tasteless) into this thread. She did warn us about someone who does seem to do this more then once.
Is it really necessary to qualify your humor as tasteless?

I think the first thing I ever read of yours was in response to Edaarin asking about an Oriental frat, and needless to say it was both humorous and tasteless.

The Cat In The Hat
01-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Yeah, Im with you. Harmnone just for you darlin I'll not say what i really really REALLY want to say.

Cat

Drew2
01-24-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
I want to ride Edine's nuts. That is all.

We know.

Jolena
01-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Ya know..I will regret this later I'm sure.. cause someone is going to use it against me.. somewhere..but as much as Edine annoyed me in the politics thread..he's still a hottie and somehow I'm strangely attracted to him.. I dunno, I must be in need of meds. Someone help..I'm attracted.. and I need help! *screams*

Drew2
01-24-2004, 12:51 AM
I'm telling James.

Jolena
01-24-2004, 12:53 AM
LOL And? I'd tell someone on you for things but well..I'd have to carry on a conversation with your right hand. *smirks and hides* Just kidding! Love you Tayre!

And on a serious tip.. I don't care if you tell James. He knows I wub him and he has nothing to worry about. I think it's just a combination of lack of sleep, stress and it being so late that made me feel attracted to Edine. It too shall pass as all curses do eventually.

01-24-2004, 01:06 AM
::Blushes:: I will make you Unattracted to me if you need.

Drew2
01-24-2004, 01:06 AM
He'll show you his wang.

Way, way too easy, Dave.

01-24-2004, 01:09 AM
He'll show you his wang.

Way, way too easy, Dave.

yes you are right Tayre and i deserved that.

Shari
01-24-2004, 01:12 AM
Yeah, where the hell is Edine anyway? Jesae needs someone else to piss off and rumble with in game.

I mean, it's fun picking on you here but I'd also like to do it in game as well.

01-24-2004, 01:13 AM
on the island, nothing else for me to hunt, I dont do EN

Shari
01-24-2004, 01:14 AM
Ah, a pity. I need to find some fresh meat...

01-24-2004, 01:17 AM
I was always to much for you Slyph.
dont act like you ever had a chance.
::ducks::

Shalla
01-24-2004, 01:23 AM

Originally posted by Lady Shalla
I want to ride Edine's nuts. That is all.

We know.

OH DEAR GOD I DID NOT SAY THAT! :mad:

Ambrosia
01-24-2004, 01:25 AM
Why would you ever hand an expensive weapon to a complete stranger? It was him that wanted the favor, not you....

Shari
01-24-2004, 01:28 AM
I want to ride Edine's nuts. That is all. [/quote]

We know. [/quote]

OH DEAR GOD I DID NOT SAY THAT! :mad: [/quote]

<chokes on her iced tea, spits it all over the floor, pees herself and runs to the bathroom>

DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

Shari
01-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Oh and Edine? <smiling ever-so-sweetly>

It isn't that I wish to carry on a flirtatious conversation with you..I'd just like to see you get all huffy and pissed off at me again. You're almost cute when you're having a tantrum.

Shalla
01-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Tayre edited my post! Damn you Tayre! Moderator help! Ban the moda-fukka!

01-24-2004, 01:31 AM
you do know one of these days it will end up with you dead right Jesae?

Shari
01-24-2004, 01:35 AM
Nah. I think somehow I'm blessed in having Jes run her mouth off and no one ends up killing her.

Besides, you wouldn't kill me, your crush on me is way too big.

Shalla
01-24-2004, 01:38 AM
So much foreplay going on. :smilegrin:

01-24-2004, 01:43 AM
watch out or I will tell Emberbrite your after me.

Caramia
01-24-2004, 02:23 AM
Crying over some computer code? Well, I guess it's a tough lesson learned. Don't hand over anything if you don't know the person.

Caramia
01-24-2004, 02:39 AM

I'm guessing you fail to see that you'd be coming down to that scammer's level and you would be no better than him. Did the GM tell you that? Or tell you if you did the above, that you might find yourself in trouble too? I can't believe she'd make an open statement like that without either caveat.

You'd be worse than him really, because you'd knowingly be doing it to gain a weapon for yourself or doing it because you were pissed off, and willing to hurt a stranger.

If you go do that I hope the person reports you. If I were the GM looking at all the facts, including your recent history, I would warn you for it. GM Kyalia is just one GM, she isn't all of them or a Senior GM. So you might want to tread very carefully.

And whining that a GM said it would be okay to do something, won't get you very far when you're expected to have some common sense.

01-24-2004, 09:39 AM
you know we had this thred completely derailed and now you gotta go bring it back on topic. What were you thinking!

Fallen
01-24-2004, 10:48 AM
You people were so off track you knocked yourselves right onto another. Amazing.

HarmNone
01-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Heh. Welcome home, Fallen! :D

HarmNone waves Hi to Fallen

Fallen
01-24-2004, 10:59 AM
I could'nt find the site. I religiously would type forum.gsplayers.com into my browser every day only to be disappointed.
I finally gathered the tattered shreds of my courage together and posted over on Klaive's boards. Some of the PC posters who lurk part-time over there showed me the way home.

Oh and on-topic

Kearvan...who?

01-24-2004, 11:03 AM
nobody important Fallen there is nothing to see here move alon

StrayRogue
01-24-2004, 11:15 AM
Hahahahah. Reap what you sew.

GSLeloo
01-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Edine come to EN! You're needed there! I actually killed myself the other day by prepping 705 and just casting it.... that sucked. And I was dead on the glacier!

GSLeloo
01-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Oh and for whoever asked, Kaervan is probably some guy she liked but doesnt like her back now (ex: Huka) and so now she is trying to make him out to be a monster to everyone.

01-24-2004, 11:58 AM
I dont do En think about it The Edine with all of them elves running around, it would be a slauter

GSLeloo
01-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Hmm.. you could hide in the inn... I'm still not allowed to go in, Dark Elf...

Latrinsorm
01-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Only if you plant needlework.

01-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Hahahahaha.... wait... that was not funny Latrinsorm

Latrinsorm
01-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Hahahahaha.... wait... that was not funny Latrinsorm
Go vote for Bush.

01-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Why thank you! I will be sure to do that.

HarmNone
01-24-2004, 02:02 PM

Originally posted by StrayRogue
Only if you plant needlework.

Okay, Latrinsorm. That one had me howling! You get the award for quip of the day! :lol:

HarmNone is still laughing

01-24-2004, 02:02 PM
It was not funny Harmnone.

HarmNone
01-24-2004, 02:05 PM
It was hilarious, Edine. I am still laughing!

HarmNone thought it was funny as hell :lol:

01-24-2004, 02:06 PM
well your weird.

SpunGirl
01-24-2004, 10:16 PM
I know these threads are getting old, but damn, they're funny.

Gives new meaning to the term "village idiot."

-K

01-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Spun where have you been, I think I have missed your comments ::points to the one above for refrence::

SpunGirl
01-25-2004, 05:42 PM
My job is kicking my ass, but I love it. That's where I've been:)

-K

Drew2
01-25-2004, 05:43 PM
K has a cool job. She learns to cheat and sits down and watches cameras all day. I'm jealous. :(

[Edited on 1-25-2004 by Tayre]

SpunGirl
01-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Stay in school, kiddo.

-K