PDA

View Full Version : Selling a couple things

The Ponzzz
10-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Raising some coins. If you could make offers to my AIM @ ThePonzzz or respond here, that would be great. Sale will go once, twice and sold unless a BO offer is reached first!

a keen-edged vultite khopesh set with a large obsidian orb - 7x VHCW fal. Named Shadow's Rage. I think it may have a loresong, not quite sure though.

MB: 40mil
BO: 55mil

a sinister midnight black blade - Scimitar of V'tull (Chaos Blade).
SHOW: You see a midnight black blade tied with twisted leather wrappings. Worn runic etchings run down the length of the blade. On closer examination, the wrappings seem stained dark from the spilled blood of vanquished enemies.

LORE: An aura of magic surrounds the blade as if it was a weapon of great power and forged for a single purpose.

A strong aura of death radiates from the blade as if it was designed to beat past the defenses of your opponent.

The harmonics generated also tell you that this weapon does extra damage when it strikes.

Faces of those long forgotten stare up towards a silver haired man holding out a sinister midnight black blade. Before him kneels a younger man, also armor-clad, his head bowed to hide his face. Surrounding them are several black-robed wizards, their faces hidden in the shadows. As the young man reaches up to kiss the ring of the king, the eerie light of the Lornon moon glints off the blade, blinding all. Once the commotion dies down, shock reigns through the crowd as the young man stands with the blade held high, the blood of the elder covering the young warrior's armor and pooling at his feet.

4x, scim base, possibly EDW (cannot assess due to combat script), chaos flare (a script, not a flare).

Blade flares an AS bonus to the user of about half the target's level. Drains anywhere between 1-3 blood (possibly 1% of total blood). Does not appear to flare on other characters (Thanks to Ondreian for letting me test!). Works with most anything that shows an AS formula. Tested Normal swing, ambushed swing, Mstrike, and thrown.

Can be bonded.

Some other things to note. I don't believe this weapon is a Chaos Blade. Ondreian and I believe it was one of the many Arkati weapons that were made about a decade or two ago. This being V'tull's scimitar. But for the sake of the sale, call it whatever.

Blade cannot be enchanted via Premium Points, unless PCALC is wrong.

CB: 15mil to Mr. Dallas, SOLD!
BO: 30mil

Icemule Shop - 1 Room.

SOLD ON BO!

The Ponzzz
10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Bump.

Tolwynn
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
1.5m on the Icemule shop.

Mr. Dallas
10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
15 mill on the black blade

Summertime
10-12-2008, 03:02 AM
The 'chaos' scimitar is nice.. regardless of the accuracy. Wish I could afford it :(

Tillmen
10-12-2008, 02:01 PM
3 million on the Icemule shop

The Ponzzz
10-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Bump! Going twice!

The Ponzzz
10-12-2008, 05:12 PM
SHOP SOLD!

The Ponzzz
10-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Scim sold!