PDA

View Full Version : Screwdrivers Suck

Bobmuhthol
07-13-2003, 10:51 PM
I walked into my room today and decided to tempt fate. I slipped on a screwdriver that was lying on my floor for absolutely no reason. I took this opportunity to promptly scream for a full minute about how I almost died.

Discuss.

Black Jesus
07-13-2003, 11:14 PM
i'd rather not

Bobmuhthol
07-13-2003, 11:16 PM
I'm ordering you to discuss!

peam
07-14-2003, 12:32 AM
When I was a wee lad, I was running around the house with a spoon in my mouth and fell.

I still have a chunk missing from the roof of my mouth.

Take that.

Scott
07-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by peam
When I was a wee lad, I was running around the house with a spoon in my mouth and fell.

I still have a chunk missing from the roof of my mouth.

Take that.

That gave me chills just thinking about that.....

Parkbandit
07-14-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
I walked into my room today and decided to tempt fate. I slipped on a screwdriver that was lying on my floor for absolutely no reason. I took this opportunity to promptly scream for a full minute about how I almost died.

Discuss.

What kind of screwdriver was it? Can you post a picture?

I personally will go out today and by the exact same set... any screwdriver that tries to kill Bob is worth the investment.

07-14-2003, 01:56 PM
I once got punched in the eye by a Homer Simpson mug. It was sitting on my desk and I went to sit down and wasn't looking at it and WHAM smacked my eye. Heavy bleeding/bruising. Needless to say, I kicked that mug's ass.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Bobmuhthol
07-14-2003, 02:13 PM
Heh, funny Klaive.

The screwdriver has a black and yellow handle with a 6" steel rod that tapers into a regular head.

Caels
07-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Hrm, well I once took a television apart while it was still plugged in... video taped it and everything. Aside from causing myself a few minor zaps from the screwdrivers and frying the camcorder with all the E.M.P., I got it all put back together with no real pain.

Parkbandit
07-14-2003, 04:18 PM
Heh.. when I was young, I was racing bikes with my brother. I took what I thought was a shortcut, which was straight over some railroad tracks. Needless to say.. there are those small ramps built on railroad tracks for a reason. I hit the 5" tracks going full speed.

Boom.

8 stitches in my leg. Still have the scar.

[Edited on 7-14-2003 by Parkbandit]

Morstanya
07-14-2003, 05:52 PM
A 'regular head' ? You don't know shit about screwdrivers, do you ? They are classified by numbers and the type of head. No wonder you slipped on one. People that don't know about tools shouldn't own them.

Captain Amby
07-14-2003, 06:07 PM
I'm not so bad with myself than I am to others. I guess I'm a bad playmate to be around ::pouts:: I climbed a tree with a friend when I was lil and the branch broke. I fell to the ground while my friend got smacked in the face with the next branch under him. He lost his two front teeth for good. doh!

07-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Morstanya
A 'regular head' ? You don't know shit about screwdrivers, do you ? They are classified by numbers and the type of head. No wonder you slipped on one. People that don't know about tools shouldn't own them.

I don't even have a hammer. What's that thing on the back called again? The teeth?

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Black Jesus
07-14-2003, 08:33 PM
claw

Bobmuhthol
07-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Wow, you're very great, Morstanya. The good thing about being me, is I don't have to know how to classify screwdrivers. I apologize for not wasting my time when I can just hire someone to come to my house and put one screw in something, then leave.

[Edited by request. Please watch the language when its uncalled for.]

[Edited on 7-15-2003 by Caels]

Drew2
07-15-2003, 02:44 PM
I had to get 4 stitches from a plastic flower.

::hums::

-Tayre

Bobmuhthol
07-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Caels, I request you edit Morstanya's post for using uncalled for language.

Gokkem
07-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Morstanya

Heh we'd have to edit hundreds of posts. IMO this isn't worthy of an edit...it's not overly vulgar and for the most part 'uncalled for' language is tolerated, depending on the context. I think this was acceptable; if any mods disagree I'm sure I'll hear about it....

CrystalTears
07-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Hi pot! How ya doin'?

This coming from the guy who named the thread "screwdrivers suck"? Besides, you were the one who had to have their post edited by the admin, so who knows how bad you were, so I wouldn't start passing judgements until you clean up your own act first. :P

[Edited on 7/15/2003 by CrystalTears]