PDA

View Full Version : Xcalibur is dumb

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Since CrystalTears seems to be liking the delete post option today, here's a thread for Bobmuhthol to explain why, exactly, Xcalibur is dumb.

Perhaps I'll join in if Xcalibur is dumb enough to provoke me.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Ahh dig out the other thread you made about me.

I'm feeling teeoncy now, having like 40 threads on me.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:29 PM
That thread is so four months ago.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Until he does something else stupid, I've already commented on it all.

Except one thing: He quoted me in his signature. Who does he think he is? Wezas?

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:33 PM
I'm me, that's all you need to know:rolleyes:

I don't accept you judging me on my virtual behavior.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Your virtual behavior is stupid, and as you are controlling said behavior, you are retarded for being able to harness such stupidity.

Your argument is bad.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Your virtual behavior is stupid, and as you are controlling said behavior, you are retarded for being able to harness such stupidity.

Your argument is bad.

I don't accept your judgement on me, sorry.

It's not a matter or argument, you cannot judge, sorry.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Ahem. Read my post plz.

I can judge, because whether it's the internet or not, you're harnessing the stupidity that makes you as retarded as you are. Just being able to do some of the things you do makes you socially inept.

Mint
01-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I feel like I am watching a tennis match. Getting a crick in my neck too.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Ahem. Read my post plz.

I can judge, because whether it's the internet or not, you're harnessing the stupidity that makes you as retarded as you are. Just being able to do some of the things you do makes you socially inept.

You cannot. And mixing «Socialibity» with «internet» just totaly screwed your whole idea.

Mint: He'll have the last word, that is for sure, wooooooow

[Edited on 23-1-04 by Xcalibur]

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:41 PM
When I call you dumb, say I dislike you, make comments about you, etc., I am not passing judgement on you. I am stating my opinion of you based on the behavior and attitude you display on the boards. If that's not the real you, then you're putting out a really crappy front and frankly you're stupid for doing that. Not only do you discredit yourself, but you make everyone think you're an asshole, whether you are or not.

So stop with this "Don't judge me" argument, because it's completely irrelevant. No one is telling you who you are, they're sharing their perception of you.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 07:41 PM
I agree sort of. While the you here, and the you I sometimes talk too via IMs may not be the real you, its the only you I have to judge. And I judge it as slightly stupid.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:42 PM
And yes, this is the internet, but this is also a Discussion Forum. Discusion by definition is a form of socializing, so he's correct in his usage describing your retardedness.

And you know... whether you like it or not, some of your true personality does come across in your posts. It may not be very obvious to some, but I'm usually pretty insightful when I want to be. So stop with the bullshit defenses.

[Edited on 1-23-2004 by Tayre]

Shalla
01-22-2004, 07:44 PM
What posts were deleted?

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:46 PM
It was in the penguin game thread. CrystalTears was right in her decision, but that doesn't mean I like it.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Mine, Tayre's, Xcalibur's.

And it sucked. :(

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:52 PM
saying your opinion about someone and proving it by some arguments or by an idea you have is a judgement.

That being said, I don't accept Bobmuhthol as someone able to judge me. Until he's in front of me, with a beer in hand and us talking about this, that or whatever, I will not accept it.

Internet is in no way a social activity.

If you think i'm dumb, do so. I won't accept it, still.

Shalla
01-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Neeneeeerrsss! :P

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Erm, thats just like saying you can't judge a celebrity, you can't judge Osama or Saddam, UNTIL you've met them. Well I tell you, I can and do judge you from how you post and present yourself here. And I know others do too. Whether you like it or not.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Erm, thats just like saying you can't judge a celebrity, you can't judge Osama or Saddam, UNTIL you've met them. Well I tell you, I can and do judge you from how you post and present yourself here. And I know others do too. Whether you like it or not.

That is different, Osama was met by people, analyzed by some people, people were around him and gave ther opinions about him.

People can have all the ideas/judgements/opinions about me, that isn't my point.

Until someone open himself/herself/itself as a book, here, you cannot be sure until you meet that person or you're VERY good into analyzing people.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 07:57 PM
You really are dumb.

Frankly, Donald, I wouldn't have any interest in ever meeting you. Ever. You come across as a Class A dumbass/asshole, and I'd rather be wrong than have to put up with you.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I can assure you, Drew, that we will never meet. And my reason, for me, aren't because I have a "precorce" idea of you.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Erm, you are opening the book, by talking to us right now. You are kind of like showing us a teaser trailer for a film. If you say that by talking here and on AIM is not indictive of your character in anyway, then you're totally wrong.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:00 PM
I think your self-perception is a little bit skewed if you really think you're that dramatically different than how you are perceived here. Bitch and moan all you like, but my guess is 80% of the people here have a pretty good idea of the kind of person you are.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:01 PM
It is, but there is many many things to keep in mind before really be sure about just 1 part of one's personality.

I'm totaly sure that if i was asking ANY of you to write 50 things about my personalities, 100% of you wouldn't hit the 60% mark.

As well as you, as well as many others that aren't open book personalities.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:02 PM
I agree Tayre. The question springs to mind: If you are so different IRL than here, why even bother with a pretense? Surely that says something about your own character, no?

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
It is, but there is many many things to keep in mind before really be sure about just 1 part of one's personality.

I'm totaly sure that if i was asking ANY of you to write 50 things about my personalities, 100% of you wouldn't hit the 60% mark.

So, maybe we don't know you as well as we'd like to think? Does that not mean we are not in a position to judge you? We, as a people can only make a judgement on what we experience. Has none of us "experienced" you in any manner?

CrystalTears
01-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Just out of curiosity, for those of you who keep spouting "this isn't the real me, you don't know me, meet me before you judge me" jargon, why can't you just be you on message boards?

Granted I'm sure people have a sort of persona on the boards so that personal attacks don't feel so personal, but honestly, why are you going to portray another person on the boards and then be all shocked and mortified that you aren't received correctly or positively? That doesn't make any sense to me at all and I'm hoping someone can shine the light on that concept for me.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:05 PM

Very bad argument.

I bet no one here can name 50 things about me at all, however most everyone has a good idea of the kind of person I am. They may not know me like they know their neighbor or something, but most know me enough to like or dislike me, and I'm ok with that.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:06 PM

So, maybe we don't know you as well as we'd like to think? Does that not mean we are not in a position to judge you? We, as a people can only make a judgement on what we experience. Has none of us "experienced" you in any manner?

Ahh on that I cannot say the contrary. I had my moment here that can be judge. My point wasn't there at all.

You can say i'm dumb because I value human life WAY over animal's life.

Saying i'm dumb, period, no, I cannot accept that.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Just out of curiosity, for those of you who keep spouting "this isn't the real me, you don't know me, meet me before you judge me" jargon, why can't you just be you on message boards?

There's stuff you cannot know, feel, see, until you meet it. That's why internet love doesn't work. That's why internet friendship doesn't work in some ways. Internet has its limits.

Tayre: that's my damn point. I can say you're dumb because of a part of you I don't feel being ok but I don't know the rest.

Do I know you are a dumb person, PERIOD, because you are, for exemple, virgin? That's totaly stupid to pretend it in the first place.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:19 PM
In essence, you're trying to say: "I say many stupid, assholish, annoying, and inane things, but you dont' know me since this is the internet so you can't make any conclusions about my personality"

And that, my Canadian friend, says volumes about you.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
In essence, you're trying to say: "I say many stupid, assholish, annoying, and inane things, but you dont' know me since this is the internet so you can't make any conclusions about my personality"

And that, my Canadian friend, says volumes about you.

ehhh... Sorry. If I say something YOU think it's stupid, that doesn't mean I'm stupid. That, my friend, is totaly funny as a theory

edit: and yes, that's about it. Too many people were labeled as stupid because of stupid reasons, and when knowing them better were totaly cool (or even more stupid).

Sociablity == marvelous

internet != sociablity.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 08:23 PM
You are stupid.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:24 PM
You are stupid.

I don't know you.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Thank God.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:28 PM
I didn't say you were stupid. I said you say stupid things (see your last 2 posts).

I don't know what you're trying to say, but sociabilty isn't a word.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:32 PM
I didn't say you were stupid. I said you say stupid things (see your last 2 posts).

I don't know what you're trying to say, but sociabilty isn't a word.

Then I can only agree

According to altavista.com, Sociability exists.

And even if it doesn't, you knew what i meant.

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Sociability exists, Sociablity doesn't.

Either way, you used it incorrectly.

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:36 PM
*yawns as she sits back and watches the pissing contest with the men*

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 08:37 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------

My piss goes the farthest.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Sociability exists, Sociablity doesn't.

Either way, you used it incorrectly.

Booooh, if you're starting to prove i'm bad with grammar or syntaxe, no need, my english still sux TERRIBLY.

If it means the same as in french, i used it correctly.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
*yawns as she sits back and watches the pissing contest with the men*

Maybe you need to read the first post before saying things that are in no way in relation with pissing contest.

Virgin boy said I was dumb, we didn't started to see who is the strongest (would be me)

And per definition, only me and tayre are the "men" contestant ;)

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:43 PM
First of all frenchy, I read the ENTIRE thread. Secondly, I do think it's a pissing contest between three men or boys however you choose to look at it.. meaning in ENGLISH that you three are all trying to outprove each other.. well.. okay correction..I think that Bob and Tayre are trying to make you admit that you have social issues and are stupid. I don't exactly support all of that theory.. but still. In my opinion, it's a pissing contest. So yeah, here's a warm cup of shut the hell up. Enjoy and sip slow.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:45 PM
It's not a pissing contest then, pissing contest is to show who is the strongest/brighter or whatever.

Keep your cup, girly

Drew2
01-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Please don't ever tell me when you're correct when it comes to English. My mother was an English teacher and I've been writing at a college level since 8th grade. I don't put that same effort into posts on a message board, but I assure you when I correct you, I will be the one correct.

Sociability is the ability to be social, or ones tendency to be social. You used it incorrectly in the context you applied it to.

Anyway, I think this conversation has run its course, unless you have anything else to add.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Way to be rascist Jolena.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2004, 08:47 PM
1. Jolena earned my respect.
2. Xcalibur is still dumb.
3. I'm barely involved in this.

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Hah, being racist would mean that I discriminate against someone for being a different race then say caucasion. That has nothing to do with culture hon. I'm not a racist in any manner or form. I do however, get very irritated when called one! Would you like a cup too? I think I have another somewhere here.. *rummages through her desk*

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Please allow me to discriminate you by calling you Yanky then.

Bobmuhthol
Uhh.. Yankee.

Jolena
It's not a pissing contest then, pissing contest is to show who is the strongest/brighter or whatever.

Keep your cup, girly

Um.. I'm sorry... but I think.. and ya know I could have been mislead by all the bad grammar and misuse of structure.. but weren't they basically saying that EVERYONE is brighter then you? Or maybe just that you are stupid.. either way, yeah..pissing contest in my humble opinion. Oh but my bad.. I can't judge you. *smirks*

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:53 PM

Keep your cup, girly

Um.. I'm sorry... but I think.. and ya know I could have been mislead by all the bad grammar and misuse of structure.. but weren't they basically saying that EVERYONE is brighter then you? Or maybe just that you are stupid.. either way, yeah..pissing contest in my humble opinion. Oh but my bad.. I can't judge you. *smirks*

You can be racist against a population, against a group (gay, youth, country,)
Not then, than ;)

Seriously, it is not a pissing contest, you can keep your cup of stfu and that's about it.

Calm down, by the way :)

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Please allow me to discriminate you by calling you Yanky then.

I know you meant discriminate AGAINST me but I'll let that slide. Anyhow, you can call me what you'd like.. but racist, no. Well.. you can call me a racist but it wouldn't be true. I have no problem with anyone in any other country to be honest. But X unnerves me to no end and so does the fact that you constantly turn EVERY thread into *immitates your no doubt whiney bitch voice* "My country is better then youuuuuuurs". K, I'm done with my rant.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Then why call him Frenchy? Like being French is something to be sad about? I could discriminate against you Jolena for the KKK fuckers in America. Will I? No. So wake up and smell the shit you shovel in.

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:56 PM

Keep your cup, girly

Not then, than ;)

Seriously, it is not a pissing contest, you can keep your cup of stfu and that's about it.

No.. racist is a person who discriminates against a person due to their race. If someone is discriminatory towards another due to their culture, beliefs, sexual preference, etc. that is not being racist. It is being discriminatory.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Then why call him Frenchy? Like being French is something to be sad about? I could discriminate against you Jolena for the KKK fuckers in America. Will I? No. So wake up and smell the shit you shovel in.

It's pejoratif, made to make me angry. And I'm as american as her.. :)

StrayRogue

Keep your cup, girly

Not then, than ;)

No.. racist is a person who discriminates against a person due to their race. If someone is discriminatory towards another due to their culture, beliefs, sexual preference, etc. that is not being racist. It is being discriminatory.

I thought French Canadian was a race. Hell its still discrimination, I'll agree with X on that.

Drew2
The word you people are looking for is prejudice. Stray used racist correctly, since French/Canadian is considered a race, I suppose, but as usual, X decided to butcher another English word.

And this concludes your English lesson for the day.

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 08:58 PM

It's pejoratif, made to make me angry. And I'm as american as her.. :)

Yeah, thats the irony.

Jolena
01-22-2004, 08:58 PM

I called him Frenchy because damn.. lookie here..he's French. That doesnt' mean I have a problem with him being from France or that I have a problem with France. Secondly, the KKK is not just in America. Thirdly, since I am a bi-racial person and have bi-racial children and am adopted into a family that is not of my own race.. I could hardly claim to support KKK or be a member. So if that's what you're implying then wow, you're way off base.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 08:59 PM

Keep your cup, girly

Not then, than ;)

No, sorry. You are wrong. You can be RACIST against a race, against a group, against a country. My petit robert CONFIRMS it

Drink from your own cup NOW! :cool:

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 09:00 PM
You called him a racial slur, retard. End of story. Just because you maybe of none-white race does not make it impossible for you to be a rascist either. Jesus, wasn't your point meant to be that you're smarter than this guy? Maybe you should get back on your banana boat and go back to where-ever you come from. Now THAT was a racist remark.

Jolena
01-22-2004, 09:02 PM
LOL whatever, I am not being racist because I don't discriminate against anyone due to their race, religion, beliefs, etc. I simply think that you got pissed over my saying this was a pissing contest between men. However, it seems that I have now involved myself in this contest by defending my statement to you and several others so I respectfully bow out. However, I will still say that I was not being racist by calling you Frenchy. You are French, so I shall call you Frenchy if I wish. Just as you can call me girly *smirks* Have a nice day boys.

Mint
01-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Do we have a score yet?

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 09:03 PM
LOL whatever, I am not being racist because I don't discriminate against anyone due to their race, religion, beliefs, etc. I simply think that you got pissed over my saying this was a pissing contest between men. However, it seems that I have now involved myself in this contest by defending my statement to you and several others so I respectfully bow out. However, I will still say that I was not being racist by calling you Frenchy. You are French, so I shall call you Frenchy if I wish. Just as you can call me girly *smirks* Have a nice day boys.

eh, hey... how about reading this: I AM NOT FROM FRANCE!

You were wrong and you're too pride to admit it, boooooooooooooooooh.

Miss X
01-22-2004, 09:04 PM
I cant wait till people realise he isn't French. He's never even been to France.
Vx

StrayRogue
01-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Can I call you Whorey?

HarmNone
01-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Oh, for crying out loud! Who the hell let the damned dogs out? :rolleyes:

HarmNone will avoid this thread and let the idiocy continue unabated

Jolena
01-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Okay one last point.. I didn't say you were from France. I said you were French though. Maybe I should have said French/Canadian. Either way, you are French, are you not? Anyhow, that's a rhetorical question so you don't need to answer.

Oh and on a side note Stray, I am caucasion in addition to other races. So I can't really see myself discriminating against caucasions either.

Xcalibur
01-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
I cant wait till people realise he isn't French. He's never even been to France.
Vx

I have 0 % of blood from there, at least from 20 generations, MINIMUM.

HE SPEAKS FRENCH, HE'S FROM FRANCE, SHOW HIM A WHITE FLAG

As stupid as saying speaking spanish is from Spain and loves to torture bulls.

Latrinsorm
01-22-2004, 09:38 PM
HE SPEAKS FRENCH, HE'S FROM FRANCE, SHOW HIM A WHITE FLAG

lol

Seriously, though, X especially you can't judge over a message board because I can guarantee that most of the time what he wants to say doesn't equal what he actually posts.

Does he say dumb things? Of course. Does he say "boo" WAY too freaking much? You bet. Doesn't mean he does that in real life (please God don't let him say "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in real life).

CrystalTears
01-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Oh... my... God.

Moving this mess to Off-Topic, if you don't mind.

HarmNone
01-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Hell, CT. Move it to the garbage dump. That is certainly where it belongs!

HarmNone, on babysitting and the misery thereof

Latrinsorm
01-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Hell, CT. Move it to the garbage dump. That is certainly where it belongs!

HarmNone, on babysitting and the misery thereof
Boys will be boys.

HarmNone
01-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Heh. Yeah, Latrinsorm. Problem is, sometimes it seems to take for-freaking-ever for the transformation to take place. ;)

HarmNone detests diapers

Latrinsorm
01-23-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Heh. Yeah, Latrinsorm. Problem is, sometimes it seems to take for-freaking-ever for the transformation to take place. ;)

HarmNone detests diapers
I meant forever. Boys will be boys... forever. Acting grown-up is just something we do to impress women. :saint: Get a guy drunk enough, you'll see what I mean (I'm sure you already have).

Xcalibur
01-23-2004, 08:59 AM
In vino veritas

So true :D