PDA

View Full Version : Looking for necromancers

Allereli
10-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Twilight Hall is having an animate battle as part of our 12th Anniversary Weekend (the event itself is on November 7th). If you're willing to help out with the testing or at the event as an animator, please send me an email at chairman @ twilighthall.com.

This will not be a CvC event, the animates will be doing all of the fighting.

Thanks,

Allereli

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
10-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Can I play Pokeman too?

crb
10-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I don't get it.... testing? We gotta test the animates for performance enhancers.

"Hey ref, that corpse has a strength and spell aiming boosting belt, you gonna allow that?"

Allereli
10-11-2008, 01:15 AM
I don't get it.... testing? We gotta test the animates for performance enhancers.

"Hey ref, that corpse has a strength and spell aiming boosting belt, you gonna allow that?"

no, we're going to test the timing of matches, which animates make interesting fights, the rules we've written, etc.

We've never done this event before, and I'm not sure anyone has ever or at least recently. We want to know as much as we can about what might happen.

I still need help, anyone who is interested can email me at chairman @ twilighthall.com

Asha
10-11-2008, 05:39 AM
I didn't know animates could fight other animates.

Allereli
10-11-2008, 09:10 AM
I didn't know animates could fight other animates.

they can

Gnomad
10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPCZz4n7Zc word

Kainen
10-14-2008, 08:37 PM
If I still played I know I would be going. Akari and I used to fight our animates like they were Rockem Sockem Robots hehe.

Allereli
10-20-2008, 02:17 PM
bump

We've had a lot of fun testing and the rules/betting are almost fully developed, but I still need additional necromancers, especially if you can commit to being there November 7th.

PM me or email chairman @ twilight . com