PDA

View Full Version : Halp!

Ashmoon
10-06-2008, 07:42 PM
I have a few ideas but I want a good costume this year. Figured I'd come ask the 'stoners here for some more ideas. Funny and original is what I'm looking for. Would also like to hear what all you fine folks are planning for your own masquerades.

Miss Caellia's Muse

radamanthys
10-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I was aladdin last year. Helps that if disney rendered me, that'd what I'd look like.

Y'all all saw my St. Pauli girl. Was lazy and did a pirate and track runner (wore my high school uniform- my junk was 'out there') the years previous.

When I was little, I scanned a floppy for the game Doom and had it blown up at kinkos. Then I used foil for the slide and disk latch on the back, mounted it all on posterboard and went as Doom. Did Einstein and Chaplin, too.

Haven't decided yet this year. I wanna go as Spike (my avatar), but that'd require a bunch of work.

Hips
10-06-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm honoring the fact that I'm Sicilian by injection and going as a gangster chick.

Allereli
10-06-2008, 08:11 PM
ugh I need a costume, too

TheEschaton
10-06-2008, 08:54 PM
I need help finding MC Hammer pants if anyone can....

...yes, I'm going there.

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm honoring the fact that I'm Sicilian by injection

You're screwing a Sicilian? :puzzled:

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm honoring the fact that I'm Sicilian by injection and going as a gangster chick.

Worst idea I've heard yet.

Sorry.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM
I need help finding MC Hammer pants if anyone can....

...yes, I'm going there.

Z CAVARICCI

Hips
10-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Worst idea I've heard yet.

Sorry.

He thinks it's amusing, that's all that really matters.

Ashmoon
10-10-2008, 03:43 AM
At this point looks like I'm going with "bathroom stall." I'm going to hang a couple of rolls of tp from my belt, hang poster board over back and front. When folks ask me what I am...I'll tell them and hand them a sharpie to graffiti me. Then I'll give them a Baby Ruth. Runner up was voodoo doll. Came across a ton of good ideas in the past several days...will share them when I have a bit of time.

~Ms. Caellia's Muse