PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH PSINET

Mateius
10-03-2008, 11:48 PM
I got a new computer and I tried to install PSINET. It seems to install but when I run the game through SGE it says that it cant run PSINET because its being used by another program (that wasnt verbatim but it says something like that). I can get the game to run by erasing everything psinet from the registry and every simutronics from the registry and reinstalling but I want PSINET. =) Please help. I'm running vista. Thanks in advance.

Allereli
10-03-2008, 11:51 PM
I got a new computer and I tried to install PSINET. It seems to install but when I run the game through SGE it says that it cant run PSINET because its being used by another program (that wasnt verbatim but it says something like that). I can get the game to run by erasing everything psinet from the registry and every simutronics from the registry and reinstalling but I want PSINET. =) Please help. I'm running vista. Thanks in advance.

make sure you turn off that user control bullshit. uninstall everything (GS related), then reinstall, and make sure when you do you install psinet last.

Mateius
10-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Where do i turn off user constrol bullshit? =p When it comes to computers i know how to turn it on and double click SGE.