PDA

View Full Version : Can We Say Too Much?

Vesi
01-21-2004, 06:12 PM
This is a pet peeve of mine. People with lines and lines of clothes, fluff and alters. These are two I caught at Ebon Gate II. Also, some of the descriptions are... ugh. I guess to each their own but I think these are a bit overboard.

You see Toy.
She appears to be an Elf.
She appears to be of a tender age and shorter than average. She has expressive, shimmering silvery-violet eyes and slightly flushed, velvety soft ivory skin. She has extremely long, pink hair worn in two pigtails which tumble carelessly over her shoulders and cascade far below her hips. She has a heart-shaped face, a button nose and small pointed ears.
She has a diminutive pink mithril hoop adorned with a tiny crown-shaped charm in her lip, a series of tiny pink mithril rings decorated with miniature dangling crystal monkeys set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, a tattooed spiral of marching toys on her neck, and an ora-inlaid blue pipe clenched between her teeth.
She has old battle scars on her right hand, and old battle scars on her right leg.
She is holding a shot of clear whiskey in her right hand and a Wehnimer's promissory note in her left hand.
She is wearing a pale pink pack, a pearly pink leather purse, a frosted pink orchid, a shimmering pink silk bodice, a pink topaz studded steel tiara, a pair of square-lensed spectacles, a delicate pink windflower pendant suspended from a silver chain, a pink-trimmed shimmering rainbow half-cape clasped with two hook-armed monkeys, a blushed pink rose, a large pink rose, some dark pink thick-soled boots, a whimsical monkey charm, a butterfly charm, a princess-cut pink dreamstone ring, a pink-trimmed rainbow-hued skirt, some tiny pink cuffed leathers buckled with oversized pink sapphires at the shoulders, a pearl-trimmed pink satin toy rat, an acantha leaf talisman, a butterfly charm, a tiny crystal icicle necklace, some opalescent pink tailfeathers, a small white crystal bracelet, a tiny crystal monkey anklet, a single pink stargazer lily, a tiny rune-etched locket, a pair of long pink silk gloves, a rosy pink leather thigh-sheath, a bright pink floating sphere, a dusty thigh sheath, a sitting beanbag monkey, a slightly lopsided toy crown, a tiny black glaes spider, a furry sharp-toothed lynx broach, a brightly-hued toy parrot, an opalescent crescent moon locket, a precious petite pink toy pouch clasped with a trio of tiny carved crystal monkeys, an engraved acantha wood box, a tiny crystal nose ring, some ruby colored glass bells, a wild-haired angry maiden mask, a beautiful lavender jade hairpin carved in the shape of wild orchids, and a tiny crystal bell ring.

One comment about Toy. She has all these pink flowery pinkness and love type items and she has a pipe clenched between her teeth? HA!

Anyway, on to the next.

You see Great Lady Kailya Mc-Mullian.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She appears to be young and tall. She has long-lashed, bright baby blue eyes and silky, sun-kissed tanned skin. She has nearly floor-length, layered dirty blonde hair streaked with platinum blonde highlights that cascades in a sinuous fall of shimmering curls down her back. She has a flawless heart-shaped face, a skattering of tiny freckles over her slightly-upturned dainty nose and kissably soft, petal pink lips. She has a voluptuous figure and a tiny beauty mark high on her right cheek.
She has a tattooed chain of intertwined crimson roses encircling her arm, and a pouncing kitten tattoo on her thigh.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an ebon-hued obsidian gate pin, a suit of form-following hauberk crafted from tiny silver rolaren links, some platinum half-frame spectacles, an enchanting tiny diamond nose stud, a pair of polished platinum hoop earrings etched with tiny hearts, an intricately carved diamond key suspended from an elegant platinum necklace, a silver heart-shaped locket, a thin-chained tiny silver hourglass, a revealing white puma hide coat edged with soft fur, a veniom-bound rolaren tower shield, a charming white puma fur makeup bag clasped with a heart-shaped ruby, a diamond-inset vaalin wedding ring, a shadowy black pin, a bright silvery rose, a low-slung platinum belly chain clasped with an intricately carved rose-shaped ruby, a wispy white puma fur treasure pouch tied with glistening ruby strands, an exquisitely soft white puma hide skirt cut to cling to the hips and then flow out gracefully to a hem adorned with precious rubies, a fluffy white puma fur thigh-band, and some tailored thigh-high white puma hide boots with ruby-dusted cuffs.

Jonty
01-21-2004, 06:13 PM
That's nothing. I've seen someone with about 150 tatoos....

Vesi
01-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
That's nothing. I've seen someone with about 150 tatoos....

Do tatoos take up pinworn spots?

Vesi

Bobmuhthol
01-21-2004, 06:15 PM
There should be a limit of like 3 piercings.

Also Bob is t3h best.
You see Lord Bobmuhthol Garredy the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giant of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to have one foot in the grave and very tall. He has heavy-lidded milky white eyes and pale skin. He has short, straight steel grey hair with a white streak running through it. He has a wrinkled face, a pointed nose and deep laugh lines.
He has a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm, a black chain tattoo on his arm, a krolvin slave ship tattoo on his leg, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull on his arm, a red and black scimitar tattoo on his leg, a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth, a small black skull tattoo on his finger, a black diamond tattoo on his ear, a black shield tattoo on his forearm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his neck, a spiked black steel stud in his lip, and a black steel crimson-veined spike in his left eyebrow.

Not only is he not overdone, he is perfect. Toy is retarded, and so is Kailya.

Bobmuhthol
01-21-2004, 06:16 PM
<<Do tatoos take up pinworn spots?>>

Now they do, to prevent people from having 150 tattoos.

Edited because I make no mistakes.

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

J-Tech
01-21-2004, 06:27 PM
He has a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm

They new what bowling balls where back in the time that this game is set in? (The tattoo is cool tho)

-John

Bobmuhthol
01-21-2004, 06:30 PM
At Ebon's Gate (I think) they have a bowling game and it saves your average from the years before. The bowling balls are made out of goblin skulls.

J-Tech
01-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Hah - Thats kick ass, i'll have to check that out on the next ebons gate.

-John

Fallen
01-23-2004, 11:57 PM
What do you people think would be a good limit to place on the number of possible tattoo's wearable at once?

Bobmuhthol
01-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Considering it's currently 30, I'd have to say..

Fallen
01-24-2004, 12:03 AM
30 doesnt seem a bit much to you?

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2004, 12:04 AM
It might be limited even more than that. Like a certain amount at each location. But they take up pinworn slots, so to have 30 tattoos you can't have any pins.

Latrinsorm
01-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
What do you people think would be a good limit to place on the number of possible tattoo's wearable at once?
Zero.

Wezas
01-24-2004, 01:09 AM
This thread makes me miss Recalcitrant.

[quote]You see Recalcitrant the Pacifist.
He appears to be a Giantman.
He appears to be wizened with age. He has almond-shaped ale-brown eyes and alabaster skin. He has a bald head. He has an aquiline nose.
He has 4 daggers stuck in his right arm, 4 daggers stuck in his left arm, 2 daggers and a short sword stuck in his right leg, a drake scimitar, 2 daggers and a short sword stuck in his left leg, 6 daggers stuck in his right hand, 6 daggers stuck in his left hand, 8 daggers stuck in his chest, a wooden arrow stuck in his abdomen, 5 daggers and a short sword stuck in his back, a dagger stuck in his right eye, and a dagger stuck in his left eye.

Wish I could find the pic yoiko drew of him, it was very funny.

Fallen
01-24-2004, 07:01 PM
You should receive massive movement, weight, roundtime, and maneuver penalties for even having a single weapon sticking out of you.

This type of shit is retarded. Daggers in your eyes? You should not be able to pick things up with daggers stuck inside you hands, no spells, nothing.

Artha
01-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Critters should have massive AS and DS penalties when I've blinded them with arrows. But they don't.

I think anything over 5 visible tattoos and you're pushing it.

Nakiro
01-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Personally, I think there should be as many tattoos as you want, but if you have over five the persons general description should read "His/Her body is covered in a multitide of tattos."

Then something like inspect <person> <tattoo> would list them all, and the person could still use verbs as normal to show tattoos.

StrayRogue
01-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Anyone with over five lines of text on their inventory, and I don't even bother reading them. It annoys me when its not in order as well.

Jolena
01-24-2004, 08:25 PM
See the thing is.. Jolena's inventory is a tad long.. but she's not wearing tons of stuff. She has her ribbon in her hair, her cloak and clasp, her amulet and locket.. her bodice, two sack containers, her skirt, an anklet and her boots. That's really not a lot and almost all of it is necessary. There are two things not necessary which are her ribbon and her locket. Oh and she wears a promise ring and armor. So three things not necessary.

It's hard to not have a long inventory I think sometimes.

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Regarding five tattoos and five lines of inventory:

>peer mirr
You look at yourself carefully in the jade-rimmed mirror...

You see Lord Bobmuhthol Garredy the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giant of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to have one foot in the grave and very tall. He has heavy-lidded milky white eyes and pale skin. He has short, straight steel grey hair with a white streak running through it. He has a wrinkled face, a pointed nose and deep laugh lines.
He has a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm, a black chain tattoo on his arm, a krolvin slave ship tattoo on his leg, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull on his arm, a red and black scimitar tattoo on his leg, a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth, a small black skull tattoo on his finger, a black diamond tattoo on his ear, a black shield tattoo on his forearm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his neck, a spiked black steel stud in his lip, and a black steel crimson-veined spike in his left eyebrow.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a plain sunstone tower pin, a blue diamond-studded wristband, a weathered battle hood of mail, some diamond tooled leather boots, a blood-stained leather belt, a sturdy leather weapons harness, some invar plate hourglass gauntlets, a silver gate pin, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a feathered brown felt hat set with a dark stylish band in the middle, a faded black scimitar tabard, a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull, a grinning skull pin, a comet-etched black flagon, a blue leather coin pouch, an oilcloth backpack, a slender black leather wrist sheath tooled with the silhouette of a thin stiletto, a linked platinum necklace, a veniom-bound leather case, some dusty dwarven chain hauberk, a blood red leather weapon sling, a tattered dark wool coin pouch, a sneezing n'ecare mask, some well-worn linen trousers with the knees worn out, a selanthan bloodjewel earring, a bright snapdragon, a scorched black iron giantkin band etched with the silhouette of a battle axe, a gold ring, and an ebon-hued obsidian gate pin.
>

StrayRogue
01-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Didn't even bother trying to read that mess, Bob.

Artha
01-24-2004, 09:29 PM
I try to keep clothing simple. Armor, pants, maybe a shirt, a belt, boots, maybe gloves, 2 or 3 containers, and a pin worn or two works best, I think.

Nakiro
01-24-2004, 11:08 PM
Is this bad?

You see High Lord Nakiro the Chirurgeon.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be ancient and average height. He has tired blue eyes and dusky skin. He has long, tied back white hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a bony face and sunken cheeks.
He has an ebon-studded silver half-ring in his left eyebrow, and an acantha leaf tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding an fel-edged mithril light crossbow in his left hand.
He is wearing a woven acantha leaf crown, some well oiled brigandine, a royal blue herbalist's satchel, a ruby Mularos symbol, a bloodspattered wrist-sheath, a ruby pierced-heart pin, some blood and gore-spattered boots, a veniom-worked black silk gem pouch, a silver-bound dark crystal anklet, a blood-stained linen empath's greatcloak, a tan leather quiver, some fingerless skinning gloves, a blood-stained bandage, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, some waist-tied spidersilk trousers, a blood-stained first aid kit, and a translucent spidersilk backpack.

Nakiro

01-24-2004, 11:13 PM
If its more than like 2 lines i don't read it. Unless i have a reason to. I couldn't care less about your shield of infinite darkness.

SpunGirl
01-24-2004, 11:22 PM
Rules for Elanthian Fashion are as follows:

Keep the inventory small. If you have an item with a really long description, try to keep the other items simple.

Spidersilk is out, out, out.

Keep your inventory in order. If you look at someone in order, you can picture their outfit a lot better.

For the love of christ, quit wearing stupid "trendy" items because they have neat scripts or because everyone and their mom has one. Examples are those stupid spider cloaks (who REALLY wants spiders crawling around in their clothing, other than the odd arachne follower?) and the aforementioned gem-dusted items.

Don't dress head to toe in one color. Vary it up with contrasting accessories or complimenting colors.

Thank you.

-K

[Edited on 1-25-2004 by SpunGirl]

01-24-2004, 11:28 PM
RangerD's Rules for elanthian fashion

Wear whatever you come across that looks cool and\or is useful. I.e. Cloaks, packs.

Don't even look at your inventory for years at a time.

Tell anyone who mentions that your stuff is out of order to "Shut the fuck up freak"

Fallen
01-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Well I came up with an idea to help with this problem over in the General Gemstone folder if anyone cares to comment... Its so cold and lonely over there.

Latrinsorm
01-24-2004, 11:43 PM
You see Someguy27 the Militiaman.
He appears to be a Human from Hendor.
He appears to be young and average height. He has tired grey eyes and sallow skin. He has raggedly cut, loose sandy blonde hair. He has a bony face, a straight nose and sunken cheeks.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a glyph-trimmed spidersilk vest, a deeply hooded black silk cloak, an azure belt pouch, an azure sheath, a unicorn etched vultite greatshield, some black steel-plated boots, a small swamp rose, a black leather climbing pack, a burnished leather belt, a crystal amulet, and some glaes-linked ringmail.

I'm infinitely awesomer than Bob.

p.s. I didn't know spidersilk was triple out. :( I needed to stash my tanto of infinite whiteness somewhere.

Fallen
01-24-2004, 11:51 PM
Where the hell is Hendor? Damned humans copulate like rats.

Latrinsorm
01-24-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Where the hell is Hendor? Damned humans copulate like rats.
It's in the Dirty South. How the hell should I know where it is? Alls I know is it had a Kingdom, and then this Ice Bitch messed it up, or something.

SpunGirl
01-25-2004, 12:09 AM
OMG, Spidersilk is SO out. I mean, if it's used for a container that's fine, because it's a utility fabric. But I've had it up to HERE with spidersilk gowns, skirts, and the like. Puke.

-K

Amaron
01-27-2004, 01:21 PM
You see Great Lady so and so.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and taller than average. She has sparkling long lashed hyacinth-hued eyes and lightly tanned skin. She has waist length, copper red hair sun-kissed with golden highlights spilling down her back in wispy tendrils. She has a slim, softly-contoured face, a freckled nose and slightly pointed ears.
She has some feystone-set silver rings in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a delicate wild orchid tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a deeply hooded brushed suede cloak, a tightly woven mithglin weapon harness, a polished driftwood Niima symbol, a shiny nine pointed iron medal, a silver-edged blue pelican feather, a front-laced heather silk bodice, a deathstone engagement ring, a dark grey locksmith kit, a midnight black suede gem sack, some low-slung ebon leather pants adorned with a thin silver linked chain, and some shadowy grey leather boots.

Don't think she is too bad...

I do hate the hair now so thats gotta go... and she usually doesn't wear the medal.

She always takes off her armor and shield when not hunting...

She has a tattoo thats hidden as well..

but over all lookable I think.

NO SPIDERSILK

J

PS.. whenever her fiance has them damn spiders crawling all over his cloak, she leans over and does an act of brushing them off and sometimes crushing them.

Artha
01-27-2004, 01:34 PM
copper red hair sun-kissed with golden highlights spilling down her back in wispy tendrils.

*pain*

[Edited on 1-27-2004 by Artha]

Amaron
01-27-2004, 01:42 PM
I KNOW... was nice at the time..

PS NEVER get a feature alter when you having been drinking.

Its like beer goggling looks good until ye sober up

J

Warriorbird
01-27-2004, 02:06 PM
:shrugs: I try to stick to four or five lines. I try to avoid corny magic metals, magic woods, and spidersilk. I try to put in some color variation. I don't wear ugly grap alters like a lot of people do. I try to use a diety's actual symbol, not some stupid damn "symbol of Marlu". I avoid runes. I avoid froofy ass fae crap. I avoid sigils of hatever the hell they are. I avoid race items. I avoid profession items. Why? Apart from a wizard's hat you generally don't have a clue what they look like.

I try to keep accessories to a minimum. Sometimes a head covering, sometimes a neck item. They're usually useable to access the amulet or for some handy spell. That's a big thing, limiting accessories. A lot of people could look less stupid if they did that.

HouseofElves
01-30-2004, 06:11 PM
My characters are like bag ladies, they pick up and wear whatever I can get my hands on.

Warriorbird
01-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Ha. You switch outfits pretty darn well when you work at it.

Vesi
01-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Rules for Elanthian Fashion are as follows:

Keep the inventory small. If you have an item with a really long description, try to keep the other items simple.

Spidersilk is out, out, out.

Keep your inventory in order. If you look at someone in order, you can picture their outfit a lot better.

For the love of christ, quit wearing stupid "trendy" items because they have neat scripts or because everyone and their mom has one. Examples are those stupid spider cloaks (who REALLY wants spiders crawling around in their clothing, other than the odd arachne follower?) and the aforementioned gem-dusted items.

Don't dress head to toe in one color. Vary it up with contrasting accessories or complimenting colors.

Thank you.

-K

[Edited on 1-25-2004 by SpunGirl]

I agree with almost all of this. However, I love my tightly woven spidersilk sack (was a gift from a friend 5 years ago and holds lots!). So that spidersilk stays. <grin>

Vesi

Vesi
01-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
OMG, Spidersilk is SO out. I mean, if it's used for a container that's fine, because it's a utility fabric. But I've had it up to HERE with spidersilk gowns, skirts, and the like. Puke.

-K

Posted before I read this.

Also, I like items with no color mentioned in them.

Vesi

Edited to add my also.

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by Vesi]

Galleazzo
02-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Hell yeah, spidersilk is the worst cliche in GS. About on a par with death-black jagged deathswords with evil ebon-black runes that pulses in time with the quivering of your very SOUL. Always in the hands of a DES no doubt. I frigging swear if I ever play a DES I'm gonna dress him in bunny slippers.

Except I saw someone yesterday with an altered item of a "red cressent moon." Gag.

Latrinsorm
02-02-2004, 01:03 PM
What's a DES?

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 01:38 PM
You are wearing a soft grey spidersilk backpack threaded with deep blue runes, a tiny platinum tombstone charm, a soft grey satin cloak lined with blue satin and trimmed with sapphires, a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, a tiny silver rune-etched locket, a heavy gold pendant, a stiffly formal grey silk shirt, a pair of rounded silver cufflinks, a platinum wedding band, some soft grey leather gloves, a soft grey silk satchel swept with a spiral of jagged blue sigils, a wide grey leather belt stitched with dark blue thread, some fine dark blue cotton trousers and some formal grey leather high boots with sapphire buckles.

thats not too bad, right?

Galleazzo
02-02-2004, 01:57 PM
DES = Dark Elf Sorceror. Cliches should have acronyms.

DeV
02-02-2004, 02:04 PM
DES ... now thats a new one. Nothing wrong with playing Dark Elves. Thats all Ive played ever since I started with GS.

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey, my discription above is in no one cliche Dark Elf Sorcererish.

CrystalTears
02-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
You are wearing a soft grey spidersilk backpack threaded with deep blue runes, a tiny platinum tombstone charm, a soft grey satin cloak lined with blue satin and trimmed with sapphires, a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, a tiny silver rune-etched locket, a heavy gold pendant, a stiffly formal grey silk shirt, a pair of rounded silver cufflinks, a platinum wedding band, some soft grey leather gloves, a soft grey silk satchel swept with a spiral of jagged blue sigils, a wide grey leather belt stitched with dark blue thread, some fine dark blue cotton trousers and some formal grey leather high boots with sapphire buckles.

thats not too bad, right?

Look! It's the shiny blue fairie! Someone get the kid from A.I. and tell him we found it!

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 02:21 PM
bah, fine, hate then.

::sniff::

DeV
02-02-2004, 02:40 PM
like Giantman warrior is not cliche.. or a Sylvan Bard and the list goes on... fuck the haters.

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 02:46 PM
You are holding a huge black jagged-edged claidhmore in your right hand.
You are wearing a thick mammoth fur mantle, a tusked mammoth skull warhelm, some mammoth fur covered boots and a bushy mammoth fur greatkilt.

THERE! Happy?! Thats my warrior ;) I'm wanting to alter his mantle into a "raggedly cut mammothfur greatcloak"

-Adredrin

Galleazzo
02-02-2004, 03:49 PM
(guffaws) There are about five times as many DES's as there are BARDS, never mind Sylvan Bards.

Parkbandit
02-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold
like Giantman warrior is not cliche.. or a Sylvan Bard and the list goes on... fuck the haters.

I agree that Giantman warrior is the same way as a dark elf sorcerers.. but there aren't THAT many Sylvan bards out there to make a cliche from.

And you have to admit, there are more Dark elf sorcerers out there than probably all the rest of the races combined.

DeV
02-02-2004, 04:26 PM
That is true.. there are alot. That is because they are extremely fun to roleplay, I dont think that makes being a dark elf Sorceror cliche though. I could turn it around and say your opinion is cliche cause Ive heard it before but that would just be to prove a point.

Latrinsorm
02-02-2004, 06:31 PM

thats not too bad, right? Not at all. ;)

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 06:42 PM
whats wrong with my band and belt?

:(

-Adredrin

Latrinsorm
02-02-2004, 06:47 PM
whats wrong with my band and belt?

:(

-Adredrin Uh... nevermind. It probably won't be considered funny anyway.

Trinitis
02-02-2004, 06:52 PM
No, I wanna know what you think is wrong with my belt and band! :P I just got them 2 weeks ago!

Galleazzo
02-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Of course DES's are a cliche. Walk through TSC and it's like Goth Night at the local club. It's a whole lot of folks think that wearing black and skulls and being a drow make them dark and scary badasses, just like the other five hundred dark and scary black and skull wearing DESs knitting booties.

Caiylania
02-04-2004, 08:36 AM
You see Lady Caiylania E'Leanu the Swordswoman.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Ardenai.
She appears to be young and robust and tall.
She has sparkling green eyes and tanned skin.
She has waist length, wavy auburn hair worn in a single braid. She has a birth mark.

She has a soaring hawk tattoo on her arm,
and a raging warhorse tattoo on her arm. <-- Wanted this to be my forearm so that it would be a hawk flying over the horse, but I messed up.

She is wearing a slender silver hoop earring, an opal-inset sterling silver choker, a simple silver chain, an ebon laced leather pack, a jade-clasped tapestry satchel, a braided leather weapon harness, a leaf-shaped Ardenai insignia, an etched silver clasp, a fur-lined black wool cloak, a braided leather armband, a dark green tunic, an open-necked white linen shirt, an intricately woven silver armlet, a small pale green jade bracelet, a blue vultite Brigatta wristlet, some supple black leather gloves, a black silk sash, an ivy-twined leather sword-belt with a swept-hilt vultite cavalry sabre hanging from it, a warm brown kit, a beaded red leather waterskin, a pair of soft black leather pants, and some tall chestnut suede boots.

I took out a spacious green glaes fishbowl that I'm wearing right now for fun.

And I want to alter the sword-belt into a brass-buckled dark leather baldric as soon as I can

Galleazzo
02-04-2004, 10:12 AM
The hawk's listed first, anyway.

Caiylania
02-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
The hawk's listed first, anyway.

True enough :) Just didn't want people to think one was on each arm or something. But I'm happy with it.