PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR: an enruned golvern pin

Carsyn
10-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Looking for the owner. It's a 10x DB pin. Looking to trade another 10x DB pinworn <2lbs item for it, plus silver. Any help appreciated.

Carsyn, player of Kraytorh

Durgrimst
10-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Dude, get an alter scroll, and any fluff item made of golvern and get it made yourself. Speaking of that, I have both that I can sell you. I will have to check my PP, but I think I either have 600 or 700 right now, and a golvern gong of something like that.

NocturnalRob
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
umm...pretty sure he still wants the 10x db...

Carsyn
10-03-2008, 04:58 PM
umm...pretty sure he still wants the 10x db...

Uhhh... exactly. Looking to replace my "enruned silver belt" 10x DB with that one if I can talk the owner into a negotiation.

Durgrimst
10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
I know, I take your 10x DB, alter it into an enruned golvern pin, and then you have it....

And considering I sold Tsin the pin worn DB that he then altered into the enruned golvern pin, I know its not that hard. I actually used to own the enruned silver belt and sold it to Sergey too.

Carsyn
10-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I know, I take your 10x DB, alter it into an enruned golvern pin, and then you have it....

And considering I sold Tsin the pin worn DB that he then altered into the enruned golvern pin, I know its not that hard. I actually used to own the enruned silver belt and sold it to Sergey too.

I gotta do that with a live alterer though don't I? Can I do that through an alter scroll?

Durgrimst
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I would tell ya to try with a scroll first, it can't hurt. And with the festival coming up, you might be able to get it done then. Either way that will be a lot cheaper. And I have sold alter scrolls before and they have no problem adding in rare materials as long as you can supply some. And since it is a pin worn item, it wont asses as golvern, you just need it for the desc which is what they can do.

thefarmer
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
You can't use a scroll to do it.

edit: You can't include any materiels in a scroll.

Carsyn
10-03-2008, 05:42 PM
I would tell ya to try with a scroll first, it can't hurt. And with the festival coming up, you might be able to get it done then. Either way that will be a lot cheaper. And I have sold alter scrolls before and they have no problem adding in rare materials as long as you can supply some. And since it is a pin worn item, it wont asses as golvern, you just need it for the desc which is what they can do.

My pin worn belt inspects as leather.

Guess I'll get some golvern, take it to EG, and hope for the best. That's if I can't find the owner of the enruned golvern pin. Which wouldn't be "alot" more expensive, considering he's getting a 10x DB pinworn <2lbs in exchange.

Thanks!

Durgrimst
10-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Dude, the golvern pin is <2lb pinworn as well. I am pretty sure that most if not all the pin worn DBs are <2lb's

thefarmer
10-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Most non-container pinworn stuff is under 2lbs anyway.

Carsyn
10-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Dude, the golvern pin is <2lb pinworn as well. I am pretty sure that most if not all the pin worn DBs are <2lb's

I realize that, the point I was making was that it has the same exact stats, other than the fact mine is leather and I assume his is golvern. That's why I'd add coin to the deal.