PDA

View Full Version : Palin Bingo site

Allereli
10-02-2008, 03:55 PM
For the debates tonight, 4 pdf files linked to the site with the cards

http://palinbingo.com/

Keller
10-02-2008, 03:57 PM
I've already printed 6 copies. Tonight is going to be a blast!

CrystalTears
10-02-2008, 04:07 PM
I was going to suggest to make it a drinking game instead, but then realized you'd be wasted and passed out by question two.

Daniel
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I see what you did there.

Skeeter
10-02-2008, 05:42 PM
I heard an early version of her speech.

I linked it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Keller
10-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I was going to suggest to make it a drinking game instead, but then realized you'd be wasted and passed out by question two.

Are you trying to call me a lightweight?

Because you'd be right.

Sean of the Thread
10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
I've actually had four beers today and I'm sad panda that I don't have anymore.

I'm also sad that nobody else but dick brother has any interest in politics or I'd have a bingo party since I've got the place all to myself tonight.

Palin pr0n will have to do it instead.

Allereli
10-02-2008, 10:50 PM
BINGO! (I'm sure I missed some circles, I filled it in after)

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/vankrasn/palinbingo.jpg

Mabus
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
BINGO! (I'm sure I missed some circles, I filled it in after)
I see 7 to 8 that were not mentioned, and 1 that was only mentioned by Biden.

So sorry. Try again next week, we are having a fruitcake and prunes during the break!
;)

Allereli
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I see 7 to 8 that were not mentioned, and 1 that was only mentioned by Biden.

So sorry. Try again next week, we are having a fruitcake and prunes during the break!
;)

I'm sure you believe she's an expert on energy, too

Mabus
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm sure you believe she's an expert on energy, too
I was responding to her mentioning what was on the card during her answers. I count at least 7 items that she never mentioned on the quoted card, 1 I was unsure if mentioned and 1 that was only mentioned by Biden.

If you would like to talk actual issues, like energy policies, you might want to post in an thread that is not a about a bingo game, with the rest of the adults.

I found the thread amusing, but it is really not conducive to discussing issues.

Sore losers...

Back
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Man am I glad this was not a drinking game. I would have passed out after the first few minutes!

Allereli
10-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I was responding to her mentioning what was on the card during her answers. I count at least 7 items that she never mentioned on the quoted card, 1 I was unsure if mentioned and 1 that was only mentioned by Biden.

If you would like to talk actual issues, like energy policies, you might want to post in an thread that is not a about a bingo game, with the rest of the adults.

I found the thread amusing, but it is really not conducive to discussing issues.

Sore losers...

Did you watch the debate at all? Not all of those issues were specifically addressed as questions, but she always found a way to skirt around any question and talk about whatever she wanted to, like how Alaska is an oil producing state. Yes, we all know that.

Mabus
10-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Did you watch the debate at all?
The whole thing, on C-SPAN.

That is how I know that the card did not win.

Not all of those issues were specifically addressed as questions, but she always found a way to skirt around any question and talk about whatever she wanted to, like how Alaska is an oil producing state. Yes, we all know that.
And Biden answered every question directly? Did you watch the debate?

I loved watching him dodge his Iraq vote, and his statements about Obama. Got to say, Joe can shuck and jive with the best of the lawyers.

TheRunt
10-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Did you watch the debate at all? Not all of those issues were specifically addressed as questions, but she always found a way to skirt around any question and talk about whatever she wanted to, like how Alaska is an oil producing state. Yes, we all know that.

Kind of like Biden skirted quite a few questions? As he and Palin were both called out by the moderator? On what they would do different if they assumed office as president.

Allereli
10-03-2008, 07:52 AM
No Biden definitely skirted some, but 75% of his answers didn't start with how Delaware produces some sort of energy

Parkbandit
10-03-2008, 07:59 AM
No Biden definitely skirted some, but 75% of his answers didn't start with how Delaware produces some sort of energy

Do you have a source on that 75% stat.. because I didn't get anywhere close to that impression.

Daniel
10-03-2008, 09:03 AM

Sore losers...

This post is filled with all sorts of ROFL.

Obviously you don't understand how the concept of bingo works. You don't need to fill in all the circles.

Jesus Christ. Could you have a stick inserted any further up your ass?

Second of all...what extra are people sore losers about? because it sure as fuck wasn't that debate last night.

Mabus
10-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Jesus Christ. Could you have a stick inserted any further up your ass?

I'll leave you to poking objects into your own orifices, thank you.

As to knowing about Bingo, I meant a "full card" bingo.

There are several Bingo games, from single bingo, double bingo, picture frame, X, four corners and a few others.

I admit it, I have spent $5 on a 10 card sheet 4 times in my life (going with a lady I knew). I won one double bingo, and felt very excited as I yelled "Bingo!", then 11 other people yelled and we all split the $50...

That was the last time I played.

Have a great weekend, Daniel.

Allereli
10-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Obviously you don't understand how the concept of bingo works. You don't need to fill in all the circles.

ROFL at you having to explain bingo