PDA

View Full Version : Rathmond & Friends Locked.

GSIVPlayer
09-29-2008, 03:33 AM
Rejoice!!

Andraste says, "As there are no previous lockouts on these accounts, I am putting in a request for a 30-day lockout, however, I have been informed that you do have a previous history, and lockout may change the terms of my request."

[The Cell]
You are in a specially-created exitless room. This room was created because of your unacceptable activities in GemStone, which will no longer be tolerated. Please contact us at lockout@simutronics.com for further information, if you desire.
Also here: Great Lord Tyebrilas, Great Lord Earandel
Obvious exits: none

was testing chainmail, boiled myself and healed myself.. that was dumb..

1 warning on Raths account for killin a script hunter and 'inforcing policy'

1 warning on Tyes account for Meteor storming the park

1 warning on Earandels account for healing and benefiting from self inflicted wounds..

30 days hopefully..

I'm sure it doesnt surprise anyone, but there ya go..

Pretty sure i'll be back.. god damnit.

SolitareConfinement
09-29-2008, 08:17 AM
roffle first step to a warclaid-less society once again

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Heheh

Timjirdos
09-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Gemstone Gem to Andraste. for actually doing something right for a change. . now i gotta wait a month to get my payback. twat.

you deserve what you get. see you next month. maybe.

Rejoice!! Fuckin' A bubba.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/bigdrew66/YouLoseGoodDaySir.gif

GSIVPlayer
09-29-2008, 10:03 AM
damnit

Morrff
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Gemstone Gem to Andraste. for actually doing something right for a change. . now i gotta wait a month to get my payback. twat.

you deserve what you get. see you next month. maybe.

Seems pretty harsh tome for merely healing a self inflicted wound, I guess they really dislike his characters...

GS4Player: Pretty sure you could write feedback and get that last warning wiped off, unless you've been told multiple times to stop healing your self inflicted wounds.

Normally they just strip the experience from the character and give you a slap on the hand, sometimes they don't even tell you(SEND) cause they're giving you rope.

thefarmer
09-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Seems pretty harsh tome for merely healing a self inflicted wound, I guess they really dislike his characters...

GS4Player: Pretty sure you could write feedback and get that last warning wiped off, unless you've been told multiple times to stop healing your self inflicted wounds.

Normally they just strip the experience from the character and give you a slap on the hand, sometimes they don't even tell you(SEND) cause they're giving you rope.

Rathmond's a HMC. You don't get treated like regular people.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Rathmond's a HMC. You don't get treated like regular people.

It takes a shitton of asshatery to get to a warning (or just blatantly killing Rocksand like I did a couple times), much less a lockout. This is QFT.

GS GMs give you tons of opportunity to get your shit together. Getting locked out is HARD.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Maybe he's just full of shit.

gemstoner8
09-29-2008, 10:09 PM
yep yep
he's not only full of shit -- but he's a crybaby who is a pain in the ass and then fibs and whines when it catches up to him

Timjirdos
09-30-2008, 02:00 AM

Reading, It's fundamental. 'nuff said

GSIVPlayer
09-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Twenty nine more w00t.

Timjirdos
09-30-2008, 10:29 AM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/bigdrew66/givedamn.gif

phantasm
09-30-2008, 07:14 PM
If Gemstone IV was Starcraft II, GSIVPlayer would be one of the best. He regularly power hunts 3 characters simultaneously. The level of focus and keyboard micro this requires must be HUGE.

Unfortunately, this is not Starcraft and your now banned for a month.

SolitareConfinement
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
If Gemstone IV was Starcraft II, GSIVPlayer would be one of the best. He regularly power hunts 3 characters simultaneously. The level of focus and keyboard micro this requires must be HUGE.

lrn2macro, lrn2script, lrn2alt+tab and you too can be a ma-er just like him...he is by no means anything special

GSIVPlayer
09-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Love this Thread. 28 1/2 days and TICKIN

nub
10-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi, Kagdeth here

I hunted with Rathmond in RR, I didn't think he was a bad person, he seemed fine to me. I didn't notice any of the disturbances or anything people are talking about.

Allereli
10-01-2008, 09:25 AM
I hunted with Rathmond in RR, I didn't think he seemed fine to me. I didn't notice any of the disturbances or anything people are talking about.

I actually don't mind him compared to a lot of other people. Believe me, he's pulled some real fucktard moves. I'll start with meteor storming TC.

nub
10-01-2008, 09:54 AM
I edited my post, my first post... needed editing.

NocturnalRob
10-01-2008, 09:56 AM
I edited my post, my first post... needed editing.

your second post is almost as worthless as your first. welcome to the PC.

Izzy
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM

Rofl. I had 4 going at once, no problem. Not an accomplishment, sir. In fact, I ran all 4 from one screen for the majority of the hunt. Just a few simple scripts macros and you're golden. Very little focus and or micro management is required.

My particular favorite was the macro for room AOE pwnination, where they all cast whatever mass attack spell they had.

nub
10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
your second post is almost as worthless as your first. welcome to the PC.

Why Thankyou! I have been reading them for a while, got bored of reading the officials and replying on those. And of course getting some posts pulled for no good reason.

But I guess I should have gone back on older threads to see why people dislike Rathmond. Was just saying that my experience with him didn't suck.

Some Rogue
10-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Don't worry about it. Rob's just trying to be a cool kid by being a dick to everyone.

Netam
10-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Out of curiosity do you still need to pay while you're banned? or do you get a free month?

CrystalTears
10-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Out of curiosity do you still need to pay while you're banned? or do you get a free month?
You basically don't have an account if you're banned.

Netam
10-02-2008, 11:26 AM
so it's a free ride for that month? and you get it back the next?

CrystalTears
10-02-2008, 11:27 AM
How is it a free ride if you can't play?

Netam
10-02-2008, 11:29 AM
I guess "free ride" is the wrong terminology. I was just referring to you don't have to pay that month... that's all i want to know. Then getting banned is not too bad, save you some grocery money for the month... congrats Rathmond

CrystalTears
10-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Someone with banning experience will have to chime in or correct me, but it stands to reason (haha Simu with reason) that if you're banned for let's say 30 days, your account is active until your paid month is done and then your account it locked out. I'm not sure if you just log in and your character is in that cell and that's it, or you can't log in at all. But at the end if your account is locked, you don't have to pay for it.

Although someone banned having to pay for the account through it would make me laugh. A lot.

phantasm
10-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Someone said you were previously banned for a 2 year stretch. Is that truth or rumors.

SolitareConfinement
10-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Someone with banning experience will have to chime in or correct me, but it stands to reason (haha Simu with reason) that if you're banned for let's say 30 days, your account is active until your paid month is done and then your account it locked out. I'm not sure if you just log in and your character is in that cell and that's it, or you can't log in at all. But at the end if your account is locked, you don't have to pay for it.

Although someone banned having to pay for the account through it would make me laugh. A lot.

if i remember correctly when i got a 30 day lockout because i couldn't stop saying the word "fuck" i was in the cell a few days pending my lockout then once the time came i couldn't log in at all. and was not charged for said lockout

NocturnalRob
10-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Don't worry about it. Rob's just trying to be a cool kid by being a dick to everyone.

And SR thinks it's awesome to ride my junk and make a snide comment to everything I say.

Fuck. You. :) :heart:

TheLastShamurai
10-02-2008, 07:15 PM
when you get locked out they suspend your account.

you do not pay for the time you're locked out, and you do not accrue PP's.

however you do not lose your premium continuoty.

phantasm
10-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Is premium continuity good for anything?

Sean of the Thread
10-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Duh

SolitareConfinement
10-02-2008, 08:12 PM
keeping a home/ability to....some people have millions upon millions invested in their home and im sure playershops are part of that policy as well

GSIVPlayer
10-02-2008, 10:55 PM
:wtf:

Still pending, Just hope its only 30 days.

:thanx:

GSIVPlayer
10-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Bored

TheLastShamurai
10-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Is premium continuity good for anything?

it got you into a different part of the ebons gate 06 auction.

so it has its uses.

GSIVPlayer
10-07-2008, 08:45 PM
STILL PENDING.. the suspense is killin me.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Tard

GSIVPlayer
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
still nothin. :help:

mgoddess
10-08-2008, 08:47 PM
FFS, Shut the hell up and deal with the lockout that you deserve.

GSIVPlayer
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
lol. fuck you. dont open this thread if you dont wanna hear about the current status of me. FFS use your head.

SolitareConfinement
10-08-2008, 11:02 PM
we are trying to find out if you're locked out for good, we don't care if its still pending moron

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 12:18 AM
I highly doubt i would be locked for good. I love this game and when playing i am a very active and helpful person to have around, maybe not to some of you but anyone that i interact with around my age or younger, i do my best to help. The lockout is still pending due to the reason for the lockout in the first place, they are obviously taking their time but hopefully it should result in the motion for me to be locked being over-turned instead of enforced.

I love how most of the people choosing to reply to this thread are people whom take my mishap as an opportunity to take a cheap shot and stab at me with stupid little insults. Its hard to understand why i enjoy this game so much, then i realize that the people taking these stabs are those who choose to stoop to a level that is far below the expectations of normal decent human behavior. Most likely living a horrible depressed life and expressing such anger in unhealthy ways only resulting in more negativity and self pity.

Or maybe you just like kicking people while they are down?
:club:

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 12:19 AM

it's the PC, man. what did you expect?

diethx
10-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Maybe you should just stfu already since no one really cares about the status of your lock out... except you. I guess I could understand you bumping this thread with the status if someone had asked for updates, but like I said, NO ONE CARES.

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 12:25 AM
I am one whom speaks to many, Just because people arent posting belittleing replies to the thread doesnt mean i'm not getting multiple PM's asking about whats going on.

Really the title of the thread shows what its going to be about, so if you dont care, why click on it?

diethx
10-09-2008, 12:26 AM
So PM them back, you douche.

Because I read almost all new posts, that's why. And because I find it funny when people belittle you.

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Because I read almost all new posts, that's why.

addict...

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 12:29 AM
wow belittle is a funny looking spelling.

But this does keep me entertained. All in all that is the point. So keep the replies coming, and i will continue to keep you all posted.

diethx
10-09-2008, 12:30 AM
addict...

Takes one to know one.

Besides, it's a fine break in the pain that is organic.

BigWorm
10-09-2008, 12:31 AM
addict...

ok mister 3000 posts in one year

thefarmer
10-09-2008, 12:35 AM
I love how most of the people choosing to reply to this thread are people whom take my mishap as an opportunity to take a cheap shot and stab at me with stupid little insults. Its hard to understand why i enjoy this game so much, then i realize that the people taking these stabs are those who choose to stoop to a level that is far below the expectations of normal decent human behavior. Most likely living a horrible depressed life and expressing such anger in unhealthy ways only resulting in more negativity and self pity.

:club:

:rofl: at your Backlashian attempt at an intelligent post.

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Backlashian, another one of those words. keep them coming.

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 12:36 AM
ok mister 3000 posts in one year

whatever. i heart the PC. that should be applauded. i heart you guys!!

Summertime
10-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I think the government should assess a retard tax on anyone who wears their ballcap backwards and ISN'T working on/repairing some form of transportation

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Retard tax would bankrupt Simutronics.

thefarmer
10-09-2008, 12:55 AM
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper985/stills/433a27494d3dc-28-1.jpg

Joe
10-09-2008, 04:10 AM
This should be relocated to Gemstone Gems.

Nieninque
10-09-2008, 04:33 AM

If only...

Solkern
10-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Bored

Why not go outside and experience real life, you know..wait you probably don't nevermind

Alfster
10-09-2008, 08:15 AM

Me too. I can't wait to hear what they decide! If you're locked out forever, you can do this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/pottymouth30/hobased_1917_3378081.jpg

GSIVPlayer
10-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Update:

Nothin new. Runnin outta new movies to watch..

:welcome:

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 11:38 PM
top 9?

Allereli
10-09-2008, 11:38 PM
top 9?

fucking it up before you get to ten

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 11:39 PM
wahhhhh

Some Rogue
10-10-2008, 12:06 AM
QQ

Garnet Doyle
10-10-2008, 02:20 PM
So I had a nice big story on my take of the situation and personal experiences i've had with all involved typed up and as I go to click on the post button, it tells me i'm not logged in.

Then I try to click the back arrow, and all my information is gone. How retarded. I hate boards that operate under the 'we log you out if you don't click a new thread or something within 3-5 minutes' rule.

I'm not about to retype it, so here's the tl;dr version of it.

The thread's derailed.
Rathmond's a punk bitch.
Andraste's a cunt.

Allereli
10-10-2008, 02:22 PM
and as I go to click on the post button, it tells me i'm not logged in.

click on the box under the login that tells it to keep you logged in on that computer

GSIVPlayer
10-10-2008, 05:44 PM
That might be a bit hard for him to understand.

Garnet Doyle
10-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I hope that's avatar's really a picture of you. I had this huge impression you were that white&nerdy.

Enjoy your ban, sucker. I've seen MA crews before, but none who were attached crotch to ass like yours.

gemstoner8
10-11-2008, 07:05 AM
whoa! hold the phone (as the saying goes)

Rathmond has tipped his hand. I reference his post of 10-9 @ 1218.

He's actually educated and able to communicate with correct grammar and spelling. A revealing post, all considered. No wonder he's feeling the effects of his lock out.

And while you (Rathmond) rail against the unjustice of this confinement we both know that its not only deserved but also long forthcoming. On the night in question you killed someone outside the North Gate for kicks and giggles.

Readers? I see a future law student here (gods save us all heh heh heh)

ps - your post on the same date at 1225 utilizes incorrect usage of 'whom' :) rofl

Lulfas
10-11-2008, 09:35 AM
whoa! hold the phone (as the saying goes)

Rathmond has tipped his hand. I reference his post of 10-9 @ 1218.

He's actually educated and able to communicate with correct grammar and spelling. A revealing post, all considered. No wonder he's feeling the effects of his lock out.

And while you (Rathmond) rail against the unjustice of this confinement we both know that its not only deserved but also long forthcoming. On the night in question you killed someone outside the North Gate for kicks and giggles.

Readers? I see a future law student here (gods save us all heh heh heh)

ps - your post on the same date at 1225 utilizes incorrect usage of 'whom' :) rofl

Usually I don't bother fixing grammar on the internet, however, if you're going to bitch at people about their grammar, you might learn that "unjustice" isn't a word.

Solkern
10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Ever thought he just accidently hit the "U" key instead of the "I" key?

Solkern
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Unjustice

Un*jus"tice\, n. Want of justice; injustice. [Obs.] --Hales

thought I'd toss that in as well

GSIVPlayer
10-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Update

This thread is going places. Wrote Simutronics a letter asking for an update, since i havent been officially 'locked' or 'released.' Probly being to hasty and pushing the wrong button, but i really just want to hear "whats REALLY going on"? lol

Summertime
10-13-2008, 01:52 AM
I hope they reinstate you soon.... Looking forward to my 3m silvers.. thanks

GSIVPlayer
10-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Update
Guess it takes awhile for them to sort threw all their important mail, and get to my ass kissing. No word yet.

Solkern
10-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Update
Still no one gives a shit.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Update
Still no one gives a shit.

:lol:

phantasm
10-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Here is what they like to do with lockouts.

Tell you in game your getting a 30 day lockout with a potential review.

You wait 30 days, and hear nothing. You email every day for 2 weeks asking why you can't get in.

After the 2 weeks, they respond telling you they are reviewing the lockout.

This takes 2 more weeks.

You email again asking WTF.

They respond with a canned message explaining you are now locked out for good.

mgoddess
10-15-2008, 01:15 PM
They respond with a canned message explaining you are now locked out for good.
I think a lot of people would be overjoyed if this were to happen to Rathmond and friends.

GSIVPlayer
10-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I think a lot of people would be overjoyed if this were to happen to Rathmond and friends.

I dont think thats true. I really hope i'm not locked out for good. :(

Timjirdos
10-16-2008, 12:25 PM
I dont think thats true. I really hope i'm not locked out for good. :(

Me too, i owe your wizard a beating. Your empath too.

:tool:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-mustached-princess-bride-cat.jpg

g++
10-16-2008, 12:57 PM
Generally if you have been locked out before they make the second lock out worse. If you had a year lock out and get locked out again its usually an account frying.

Rocktar
10-16-2008, 03:17 PM
That sucks ass, they should hold an auction of all your stuff in game, sell the silvers here and donate them to the "Rocktar wants a pair of 1.5 TB drives" fund.

Rocktar

GSIVPlayer
10-16-2008, 10:45 PM
GREAT NEWS

Finally got a reply. I'll be back on the 30th of Oct. Just in time for my Birthday! I'm loving simutronics right now. . After a few meetings and a weeks review of my current accounts found it in their hearts to give me another chance!

<3 <3 Simutronics!

:thanx: :welcome:

So freakin happy!

Summertime
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Better have my money bitch... not half, not some, but ALL!

Wayne Bradey gonna have to choke a bitch?

GREAT NEWS

Finally got a reply. I'll be back on the 30th of Oct. Just in time for my Birthday! I'm loving simutronics right now. They linked me to my previous prema-banned account. But after a few meetings and a weeks review of my current accounts found it in their hearts to give me another chance!

<3 <3 Simutronics!

:thanx: :welcome:

So freakin happy!

g++
10-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Better have my money bitch... not half, not some, but ALL!

Wayne Bradey gonna have to choke a bitch?

I would absolutely love to see the log of the GM dealing with it if the day he got back he got into a huge fight and then had to explain it was because he lost money on a broncos game in gemstone. Would be a golden log.

Oh and congrats Rathmond, but be careful look up Warclaidhm and Michaelous to see how super secret welcome back probation usually works out.

Kainen
10-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Did they FINALLY get rid of Michaelous?

diethx
10-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Yup. Awhile ago... a year maybe?

Some Rogue
10-16-2008, 11:06 PM
So, it really was a 30 day lockout like originally stated...

You didn't get anything over on them. You were still locked out for a month. And, the next time you fuck up, you'll be done. I should take bets on how long it will take before your next one..

GSIVPlayer
10-16-2008, 11:11 PM
I never claimed to have been pulling something over on them, was just nervous about the first lockout being that last for me due to certain circumstances.

I'm glad they are going to let me back in. After losing something for awhile I realize how much of an impact it was, so when I get it back I am going to treat it totally different. Cant wait!

Garnet Doyle
10-17-2008, 01:40 AM
This is really beyond description.

1: You have to be a serious shithead for them to lock you out of 3 paying accounts when that's already probably %0.5 of their monthly operating budget.

2: You've been posting here like somebody who never does anything wrong and is always so happy and perky and bubbly and joyful, etc. You act like the good lil' boy who has mickey mouse halfway up your ass. I thought you were just being sarcastic until this last post.

3: This is more nerd strife than if the chess club president got kicked out+reinstated after getting in a fight with the football team captain for tit-grabbing the hot cheerleader who's also the captain's girl.

4: I got 20:1 odds on your suicide within half a year if you actually manage to get yourself totally locked out.

4a: Nah, you'd probably go get one of those prepaid mastercards and make a fake-name account and move into your father/mother/relative/friend's (I know, the 'friend' is laughable if you handle yourself IRL at all like you do OL) house in order to get your fix from a different IP, unlinkable to your first.

5: I guess it isn't really beyond description, but the post above this one is laughable in a most pathetic fashion.

Rocktar
10-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Biaaaaath, you cut me out of my dual 1.5 TB drive fund, I want my money!

~ROFLMAO~

Now, grow the hell up and learn to play in the same sandbox as others without taking a shit. Hell, even I can manage that.

Rocktar

ESSA
10-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Rejoice!!

Andraste says, "As there are no previous lockouts on these accounts, I am putting in a request for a 30-day lockout, however, I have been informed that you do have a previous history, and lockout may change the terms of my request."

[The Cell]
You are in a specially-created exitless room. This room was created because of your unacceptable activities in GemStone, which will no longer be tolerated. Please contact us at lockout@simutronics.com for further information, if you desire.
Also here: Great Lord Tyebrilas, Great Lord Earandel
Obvious exits: none

was testing chainmail, boiled myself and healed myself.. that was dumb..

1 warning on Raths account for killin a script hunter and 'inforcing policy'

1 warning on Tyes account for Meteor storming the park

1 warning on Earandels account for healing and benefiting from self inflicted wounds..

30 days hopefully..

I'm sure it doesnt surprise anyone, but there ya go..

We win, You lose. :rofl:

ESSA
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM
They say you get back in on the 30th. Maybe, they are telling you that shit to get you off their backs so that they can lock you out for good. It be funny if you go to log in on the 30th and all your stuff was gone and you was still in lockout with your other accounts.

A GM comes in and says "Rathmond, I am sorry to tell you this, but you're still a dick slapper and we can not have that kind of thing in our wonderful game. If you have any other questions, replys or comments you can take it up with feedback. Have a great day."

You so have to logs and post it!

Ss, I get off on your pain...But im loving it!

ESSA
10-26-2008, 10:33 AM
So, it really was a 30 day lockout like originally stated...

You didn't get anything over on them. You were still locked out for a month. And, the next time you fuck up, you'll be done. I should take bets on how long it will take before your next one..

I bet it will take him 7-10 days :thinking:

Garnet Doyle
10-26-2008, 02:56 PM
I like how he can't even cry for sympathy without being a lying little shit.

In his book, "Meteor storming the park" actually translates to "Doing this in icemule's town center".

Necromancer
10-26-2008, 05:52 PM
I think my favorite part of PC is watching the people who live to do nothing else other than talk shit about people on an internet forum and try to make them feel bad indicate, implicitly or explicitly, that OTHER people don't have lives.

So much pathetic, so little bandwidth... (but always good for a laugh)

Congrats on only 30 days. Stop being a douche, and you'll be fine <grin>

GSIVPlayer
10-26-2008, 11:34 PM
Actually i wasnt warned for meteor storming TC in icemule. Told them it was a mis preped spell was tryin for 425 ;) . But i was warned for in the park maybe 2 weeks later..

Only a few more days left, and i can play again.. Really not missing it so much now that i'm up nearly 700 or more on Full Tilt..

Want proof? Check www.SharkScope.com for Rathmond on full tilt.. its in the puddin.

Allereli
10-26-2008, 11:44 PM
you call yourself Rathmond in other games?

GSIVPlayer
10-26-2008, 11:54 PM
online poker.. yessir.

ESSA
10-27-2008, 12:45 AM
You're a bigger douche then I am. Here I thought I was the only one. I'm most sure that spinning will not help me now. PC needs to get one of those big metal red number dispenser, so I know where I'm at in this never ending line.

From what I've read so far, You're the god of moronic dilutions. I personally would not take IG issues OOC, vise verse.

Nor would I take a fictional character/name from one game and use it else where, unless I was so into my IGloserRP character that I just had to jerk my shit off to it.

At this point I would just like to take this time to pray and say, I'm sorry?

Gelston
10-27-2008, 01:04 AM
I know its fashionable to bash Rathmond and all, because he is a douche....

But damn, its getting old.

ESSA
10-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Facts is not bashing.

Besides, he's getting a kick out of staying famous for being a dick slapping idgit.

Necromancer
10-27-2008, 01:45 AM
You're a bigger douche then I am. Here I thought I was the only one. I'm most sure that spinning will not help me now. PC needs to get one of those big metal red number dispenser, so I know where I'm at in this never ending line.

From what I've read so far, You're the god of moronic dilutions. I personally would not take IG issues OOC, vise verse.

Nor would I take a fictional character/name from one game and use it else where, unless I was so into my IGloserRP character that I just had to jerk my shit off to it.

At this point I would just like to take this time to pray and say, I'm sorry?

Wait...you just bashed him for using a character name in more than one scenario? I use Querthose for a lot of my shit, and frankly he's well RP'd.

He's not so much a douche as you are really just an asshole looking to bitch.

That being the case, you certainly found the right forum to call home.

Moist Happenings
10-27-2008, 01:45 AM
One time I picked a dog up by its hind legs and drove it around like a wheelbarrow while making boat noises.

ESSA
10-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Wait...you just bashed him for using a character name in more than one scenario? I use Querthose for a lot of my shit, and frankly he's well RP'd.

He's not so much a douche as you are really just an asshole looking to bitch.

That being the case, you certainly found the right forum to call home.

You totaly missing the point.

Using ones IGloserRP character, IS NOT BASHING they when its a fact. I'm sure you're not using you GS character/name to go into other games and ACT the same way as he's doing.

Bitching? Nahh, I'm a douche and its simpley ignorant to think what i've said was bitching.

That being the case, I think we both found the right forum to call home my friend. :love:

nub
10-27-2008, 09:30 AM
You totaly missing the point.

Using ones IGloserRP character, IS NOT BASHING they when its a fact. I'm sure you're not using you GS character/name to go into other games and ACT the same way as he's doing.

Bitching? Nahh, I'm a douche and its simpley ignorant to think what i've said was bitching.

That being the case, I think we both found the right forum to call home my friend. :love:

Reread your post.

ESSA
10-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Reread your post.

Which part are you not understanding?

Allereli
10-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I know its fashionable to bash Rathmond and all, because he is a douche....

But damn, its getting old.

Just wait until a few days after he gets back. This is nothing.

Gelston
10-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Just wait until a few days after he gets back. This is nothing.

Luckily, I'll be on a ship for two weeks during that period.

nub
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I take back what I said earlier about Rathmond being a cool guy or whatever. I got him mixed up with a character named Ruthgard. It just means I have never met Rathmond.

Stanley Burrell
10-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome back, Rathmond. I still have no idea who you are, but thanks for keeping us updated. Infamy is the only thing that will make you a respectable member of the Players' Corner anyway.

GSIVPlayer
10-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Hell yeah boys.. be unlocked by 12:30 mtn time.. See you IG!! Whappo!

Tsa`ah
10-30-2008, 12:21 AM
So does this mean you're going to make good on your bet?

waywardgs
10-30-2008, 02:16 AM
[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. Groups of citizens, discussing the day's events or preparing for nighttime hunts, gather around the doors of the merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square.
Also here: Sadria, Rathmond who is trussed to some gallows
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>
You see Rathmond the Thug.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin.
He is very tall and appears to be young and robust. He has twitching ale-brown eyes and bronze skin. He has long, thick dark blonde hair shaved at the temples. He has a square-jawed face.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a battered old mattock with a cracked ora head in his right hand.
He is wearing some golvern-edged chainmail, a plain gold ring, a ruby amulet, a deeply hooded blood-stained cloak, a leather knapsack crusted with a dark reddish bloodstain, a pewter and ruby torc, a stained black neckerchief, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, some dusty jet black gloves, a massive blood-stained weapons-sling slung over his shoulder, a threadbare blood red belt, a simple brown leather case, an enruned jet black satchel, a skull and crossbones buckle, some ale brown serpent skin trousers, and some reinforced blood-stained boots.
>

A burly guard pulls hard on a rope that is attached to the gallows' false floor. The false floor drops away, and Rathmond falls quickly through it. Just before the fall comes to an end, you see Rathmond's neck snap like a twig!

Rathmond's body sways back and forth for a bit.

* Rathmond drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Rathmond.
Rathmond seems a bit less imposing.
The deep blue glow leaves Rathmond.
The bright luminescence fades from around Rathmond.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Rathmond suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The light blue glow leaves Rathmond.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Rathmond.
>
* Rathmond just bit the dust!
>
Lord Kheiyo just arrived.
>

The town official looks at Rathmond's corpse, unties it from the gallows, and drags Rathmond off.

Summertime
10-30-2008, 03:19 AM
So does this mean you're going to make good on your bet?

He's not making good on anything.. says He doesn't owe me a thing... cute.. waited over a month for this?

Guess all I can do is wait for him to buy something.. and maybe the seller will give me the item to hold till he pays his deadbeat ass debt .. hmmm

AestheticDeath
10-30-2008, 03:32 AM
What bet/debt is being talked about?

Summertime
10-30-2008, 11:28 AM
It was this one:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=36393

I guess what bothers me is his whole "can I trust you" bullshit when we made the bet.

GSIVPlayer
08-07-2009, 03:39 AM
Haha, what a group of people..

What rock do they grow you people under?

Do you have doors to your mothers basement, or do you still have to go in the front door?

If gemstone was no longer, what would happen to your social life, and who would respect your idea's and opinions and overall outlook on life?

diethx
08-07-2009, 03:40 AM

Do you have doors to your mothers basement, or do you still have to go in the front door?

If gemstone was no longer, what would happen to your social life, and who would respect your idea's and opinions and overall outlook on life?

Didn't you just get out of prison?

Widgets
08-07-2009, 03:41 AM

Says the one logging into Gemstone Player's Corner Forums and making a post....Oh the irony!

Tool.

GSIVPlayer
08-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Prison was great, just sold my characters is why i'm here. Love you all.

Timjirdos
08-07-2009, 10:15 AM

What dumb ass bought your chars?

Parkbandit
08-07-2009, 11:58 AM

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/jimbo056/Ironic.png

4a6c1
08-07-2009, 10:53 PM

Ok. I have to ask you this. Everything inside me HAS to know...

Do you wear your pants below your ass??

Methais
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM

How are you enjoying your newly stretched anus?

www.lolwigger.com

Miscast
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM
You are one dumb fuck.

Drisco
08-08-2009, 08:48 AM

Well!! To answer your question! I grew under the rock next to the tree, you know over there.. I still go through the front door, I like to pick up a snack on the way to the basement, dur. I would probably kill myself if GSIV was no longer, I really have no other point in life...

Considering how most of us don't play.. We post on this forum because we have grown to be friends?; we like to keep in touch through the forum. Honestly most of us go to university, have jobs, have kids, and live a pretty good life, not sean though.. He struggles <3.

You on the other hand went to jail. You think you are cool because of this for some odd reason, and was and still is obsessed with this game.

Obsession Example 1.
This thread is going places. Wrote Simutronics a letter asking for an update, since i havent been officially 'locked' or 'released.' Probly being to hasty and pushing the wrong button, but i really just want to hear "whats REALLY going on"? lol

Obsession Example 2.

I dont think thats true. I really hope i'm not locked out for good.

Obsession Example 3.

Finally got a reply. I'll be back on the 30th of Oct. Just in time for my Birthday! I'm loving simutronics right now. . After a few meetings and a weeks review of my current accounts found it in their hearts to give me another chance!

<3 <3 Simutronics!

So freakin happy!

You are a burden on society. I would personally end it if I was you.