PDA

View Full Version : confusing loresong

SolitareConfinement
09-26-2008, 03:11 AM
i say confusing because well it says its a gem and it has the "drawing power" message of a mage rechargable... so i'm trying to verify that this gem is a mage recharger

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ultramarine glimaerstone in your hand, and you learn something about it...

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the glimaerstone is as a gem of some kind. As you sing, the glimaerstone seems to resonate with your voice, and you feel it trying to draw power from you.

Swami71
09-26-2008, 03:16 AM
I believe thats the loresong for an "Orb Gem" not a "mage rechargable"

Netam
09-26-2008, 03:19 AM
and Swami is correct

SolitareConfinement
09-26-2008, 03:19 AM
thats what i began to think because i found another in my same pack with the same messaging and pretty sure im not that lucky to get 2 mage rechargables within 10 boxes

Danical
09-26-2008, 03:31 AM
you'll want to see "pulse rhythmically" for MRs.

Danical
09-26-2008, 03:32 AM
More specifically,

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the emerald is as a gem of some kind. As you sing, the emerald seems to resonate with your voice, and you feel it trying to draw power from you. It pulses strongly with the rhythm of your words.

SolitareConfinement
09-26-2008, 04:04 AM
ahhh ok gotcha. thanks for the info!

POOKATOWN
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Would you get the same kind of messaging for a mage rechargeable item? say a box found talisman?
Thanks

Moist Happenings
10-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Slightly off topic, but I've played on and off for years now, and I never bothered to learn what an orb gem was for. Anyone care to shed some light?

Silvanostar
10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
orb gems can be used by wizards to recharge items
also clerics need orbs to use 325

Danical
10-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Would you get the same kind of messaging for a mage rechargeable item? say a box found talisman?
Thanks

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silver crown in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the silver crown. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the crown is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.