PDA

View Full Version : Swordfyre so angry

MrThorbizzle
01-24-2004, 02:42 PM
[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "Sergey, don't make me make you cry again. Falgrin... you know what's funny? The difference between how funny and clever you think you are, and how funny and clever you're really not. As for you, Anticor, I believe there's a warn interaction you should be considering right now."

[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "As much as most people would appreciate me joining your gang in hopes of some of my intelligence and goodwill rubbing off on you all, it's just not worth the effort to me."

[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "You can offer me everything Ardwen owns, and I will still tell you to go to hell. I have no desire to speak with any of you. I think you're vicious, thick-skulled, and, in general, a waste of both your own life and my time."

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Swordfyre so dumb.

Mint
01-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Why is he angry? I want the dirt...

01-24-2004, 02:48 PM
heh somebody made him mad

StrayRogue
01-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Can I be in your gang instead? :(

J-Tech
01-24-2004, 03:01 PM
I wanna be a ganxta, comeon Anticor, jump me in! HAHA

-John

HarmNone
01-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Heh. Well, he might be a lot of things, but he is certainly not dumb! That was a pretty well-written diatribe. :D

What in the hell was he so bent out of shape about? Falgrin? Anticor? Sergey? What happened to make him so mad?

HarmNone does not agree with Swordfyre

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2004, 03:13 PM
If I was in the game he probably would've mentioned me too.

I'm assuming it's related to Warclaidhm's claidhmore.

Edaarin
01-24-2004, 03:13 PM
How many days old was that log?

The warn interaction comment was funny. Swordfyre must have been incensed, otherwise he would have realized that Anticor is already used to warn interactions, what with being a Haashek tyke and all.

Caramia
01-24-2004, 05:20 PM
I love people who think we all care so much about their lives, that they have to publicize it and seek attention.

Iriscience
01-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah really, use fuckin private thoughts.

Weedmage Princess
01-24-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by MrThorbizzle
[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "Sergey, don't make me make you cry again. Falgrin... you know what's funny? The difference between how funny and clever you think you are, and how funny and clever you're really not. As for you, Anticor, I believe there's a warn interaction you should be considering right now."

[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "As much as most people would appreciate me joining your gang in hopes of some of my intelligence and goodwill rubbing off on you all, it's just not worth the effort to me."

[Swordfyre (subdued)]: "You can offer me everything Ardwen owns, and I will still tell you to go to hell. I have no desire to speak with any of you. I think you're vicious, thick-skulled, and, in general, a waste of both your own life and my time."

LIL BOOM BOOM WHAT DID YOU DO?!

AnticorRifling
01-24-2004, 07:01 PM
He's an idiot pure and simple. When he realized he didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of hurting me he ran away, ran back into the room, cast at bob, warned me and ran away. He got himself in the middle of my beef with Warclaidhm and when it looked like he might get a platter of his own ass handed to him he ran away.

He's not only angry, he's also a whiny little child.