PDA

View Full Version : Ambushing Script Please?

GSIVPlayer
09-23-2008, 12:34 AM
:help:

I am just looking for a simple script to excute while hunting, that will hide, ambush.. doesnt need to stance or anything..

problems i'm running into is RT times.. being that i most of the time have haste, or am noticed and get a 5 rt or something that throws it off..

anyways i know somone has a good one, or atleast an example of one i could tweak a bit to fit my needs. please help me.

:thanx:

diethx
09-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Goddamn just use F key macros.

GSIVPlayer
09-23-2008, 12:41 AM
use Wizard FE btw.

bexol
09-23-2008, 01:34 AM
damn i forgot its not easy to make for wizard FE that requires matching of sorts i forgot how much the scripting engine sucked. thank god for match and matchre in stormfront

SolitareConfinement
09-23-2008, 08:12 AM
damn i forgot its not easy to make for wizard FE that requires matching of sorts i forgot how much the scripting engine sucked. thank god for match and matchre in stormfront

not for RT (if you send a command that needs to wait out the hard RT and its before the hard RT is finished then yes Match can be used to circumvent it, but to avoid the RT issue altogether is simple) if the moron who asked for help would actually search for help with google he would find out a very simple solution to his problem within his script.

NOTE: people that ask for help but refuse to search for the answer themselves first......are fucking idiots like Rathmond :tool: