PDA

View Full Version : x6 masterfully crit weighted falchion

Galactic
09-18-2008, 09:32 AM
ALL I got left everything else sold and delivered. I reduced the price, first person to PM or email gets it, no auction!

a dark sigil-etched blade,

x6 masterfully crit weighted Falchion,

As you wave your sigil-etched blade, it hisses menacingly: *sssSSSssss!

The weapon is as black as the heart of a void, both hilt and blade. Down its length are a number of lore-sigils, their hooked and twisted forms interlocking as they dance down the razor's edge. At the top of the hilt is a faint tracery, worked in spidery vaalin. It almost pulses, its wisps and swashes echoing the forms of the powerful etchings along the business end of the menacing sword. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

FLAT PRICE 500 dollars

email: jrlamettry@lamettrys.com or PM

1. a deathly-black rolaren shield, x8 medium sized, inspects as rolaren

show: Engraved on the shield is a black-cloaked dwarven rogue, his head lowered, clutching his axe, standing among a heap of bloodied pyrothags. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

FLAT PRICE 80 dollars SOLD and delivered

2. some vor'taz horn tegulated armor, x6 whatever one step away from brig is, further enchantable

CB 12.34 dollar to Liagala SOLD! aand Delivered in full

NocturnalRob
09-18-2008, 09:34 AM
so what we're learning from this is that you'll keep dropping the price $50 at a time every couple weeks?

inkonjeans
09-19-2008, 12:27 PM
so what we're learning from this is that you'll keep dropping the price $50 at a time every couple weeks?

shhhh!

NocturnalRob
09-19-2008, 12:28 PM
oh right...well i don't want this thingie. I'm saving up for AD's broadsword. You hear that, AD? Gimme that fucker.

Galactic
09-19-2008, 12:53 PM
You are right, I have been droppin 50 dollars lookin for some bites. But my bottom has always been 500 since the start, so ill just put it there. If no one wants, ill hold on to it, close the account and repost sometime down the road. If I dont get anyone within the next week, when my side account payment is up I am gonna close it for awhile. so Last chance

NocturnalRob
09-19-2008, 12:59 PM
You are right, I have been droppin 50 dollars lookin for some bites. But my bottom has always been 500 since the start, so ill just put it there. If no one wants, ill hold on to it, close the account and repost sometime down the road. If I dont get anyone within the next week, when my side account payment is up I am gonna close it for awhile. so Last chance

muahahaha!! ze plan iz working!

Durgrimst
09-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Sell it to me cheap, and you can have the money now...

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
09-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Time is money... Go for it IMHO. Then toss your paypal account and bring it over to Mystic Lake and do something productive with it (like win more money)! :D

Galactic
09-22-2008, 11:53 AM
update