PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Scripts (Operation Phase II)

Rimalon
09-17-2008, 06:08 PM
You have 'em. I need 'em.

You want new Phase II recipes?

Step 1) Give Rimalon scripts.

Step 2) Rimalon burns through alchemy.

Step 3) Recipes posted to the masses.

As far as sweeping goes, I just need the basics--I can adjust it to the different "sweeping areas" as needed, I guess. And I'm a terrible scripter. HALP PLZ!

Inspire
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Free bump!

I'll add myself to the hunt for new recipes. I've avoided alchemy until now but if I can get help getting decent scripts to make it less tedious and mind numbing I'll give it a go.

CrystalTears
09-17-2008, 07:52 PM
I'll add myself to the hunt for new recipes. I've avoided alchemy until now but if I can get help getting decent scripts to make it less tedious and mind numbing I'll give it a go.
Ditto

Some Rogue
09-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Me too. Started back up with my wizard. I have an empath too if that would be better.

B2
09-17-2008, 08:44 PM
My script is hideously incomplete, as they changed *all* the recipes when I was halfway through it and I started all over. However, if I'm forced to start over with a different character just for the chance to maybe learn a new recipe, that will be updated.

But I have nothing for newbies now I'm afraid.

Akaylas
09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
www.twilighthall.com/akaylas/generator.html

EDIT: BRAND NEW! THIS JUST IN!
A wizard version of the generator can be found at http://www.twilighthall.com/akaylas/...torWizard.html

Script generator. You'll have a script for each potion, but it runs, halts if error, works for cauldron reps, and runs to completion without any input.

If you're confused about it, feel free to email me purveyor@twilighthall.com, AIM (Lord Dippy) or contact me in game.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it works with for flasks, bottles and jars, now too. There's also an FAQ which can be found at http://twilighthall.com/akaylas/generator_faq.html

Akaylas

Rimalon
09-17-2008, 11:56 PM
That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

U R AWESOMZ.

I'll get in touch if I have any issues with me being script illiterate.

Some Rogue
09-18-2008, 08:50 PM
So, me being semi-illiterate with scripting, how do you get these to work in the Wizard. I can run them find in SF, but I hate SF.

Some Rogue
09-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Here's a distilling script I had too...

#distill.Cmd
put pour ale
pause 21
put light ale
waitfor shake
put turn ale
waitfor shake
put turn ale
waitfor With little fluid
put clean ale
pause 36
put get ale

Akaylas
09-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Unfortunately, these scripts do not work with the wizard, mostly because of the setvariables I use. I wanted to be able to edit a single line of the script and manage the containers. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't go overboard and set a variable for everything you inputted.

I'll start working on a wizard version. It shouldn't take very long, but I'm kinda busy for a few days.

Of course, the implications of this are if you change containers, you'll have to generate a new script instead of changing one line in the script.

Akaylas

Akaylas
09-18-2008, 11:20 PM
It actually turned out to be really easy to do this. GOGO REGULAR LANGUAGES!

So I uploaded a new version. I removed the setVariables, and it hard codes in your containers. I have not tested it though, some help with that would be lovely.

It can be found at www.twilighthall.com/akaylas/generatorWizard.html

B2
09-18-2008, 11:23 PM
If you can turn the alembic again before it "dies down" and starts to boil again, you can just continue on. If the messaging starts up again, though, you have to wait until it shakes.

Like,

turn alembic
turn alembic

I've reported it 80,000 times. I figure it's a bonus for people who don't script it.

Menelous
09-19-2008, 01:27 AM
couple of bugs with the script generator, emailed to the twilighthall addy

Some Rogue
09-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Screw you Dree!!

Dree says, "All done with that task? Great!" Dree checks his clipboard, "This gives you 4 Training Points, leaving you 1 points shy of earning your next rank."

You ask Dree for an assignment in Alchemic Potions.
Dree assays you with a critical eye and says, "Let's find you something to do to earn a rank in Alchemic Potions."

Dree rubs his chin thoughtfully, then continues, "It seems our storerooms are running low on general alchemical ingredients. Go and gather some ingredients for the guild's supply and turn them in to the storeroom clerk. You can get a list of what is needed from the clerk as well, just ASK for a LIST." Dree also adds, "Repeat this 3 times."
>

Akaylas
09-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Dude, lists are the shit, right next to distillations and extractions and grinding ingredients.

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention, I have another page up on the Twilight Hall webpage which can be found at www.twilighthall.com/akaylas/home.html

It contains 3-4 scripts I find useful for alchemy and decided to publish. One is a sweeping script for the landing guild that will run automatically till completion, a distillation script similar to one that has been posted here, a script that will do grind ingredients reps for the clerk, and... an extraction script I may or may not have perfected yet. I can't remember.

Allereli
09-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Dude, lists are the shit

lol times have changed

Some Rogue
09-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Heh, thankfully my ranger is in Illistim too. I finished the 3 reps on that list in less than 10 minutes. So, they're not too bad for me just yet.

Of course, now I have 5 more reps for General Alchemy and 3 more for potions.

blufire
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Where in the teras guild are the alembics?