PDA

View Full Version : Enhancive - Blank Rechargeable +3 Spell Aim Ranks Earring

Methais
09-16-2008, 02:45 AM
a trilliant-cut pink sapphire earring

You sense a faint aura of magic around the pink sapphire earring. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the earring is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The earring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Spell Aiming Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
The earring looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the pink sapphire earring will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the pink sapphire earring will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

MB: 1 coin

BO: 999m

EDIT: Nevermind

Rimalon
09-16-2008, 02:51 AM
I bought it out.

Methais
09-16-2008, 03:08 AM
For cyber. PM me for logs.

Hecates
09-16-2008, 03:19 AM
damm it!

Morrff
09-16-2008, 04:05 AM
damm it!

It's alright, Methais's house is 1583 Eastbridge RD, Solhaven on the corner of Nerite Ln

Hit him up at his house...He'll let you cyber with him Fo'Free :hug2: :tumble:

EDIT: Pretty nifty race track and cage setup there, but where's the freaken BREW DUDE!?

EDIT EDIT: Upon the post not so unrecently recent future B&E me and a group of thugs made to your house, we chipped your muffin man.

thefarmer
09-16-2008, 04:40 AM
I bought it out with my goatse impression.

PM me for logs.

Fixed

Rimalon
09-16-2008, 04:54 AM
I went to Methais' house, I leaned on his banister, I was sucked into a large tube and expelled onto the street, and then I found out I had just gotten +3 to Hepatitis C Bonus, too.

OH WELLZ.

Methais
09-16-2008, 05:12 AM
Pretty nifty race track and cage setup there, but where's the freaken BREW DUDE!?

The brew is made in the laboratory. How to make it is a secret.

Btw that wasn't an impression Rimalon was doing...

Martaigne
09-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Slut.

Methais
09-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Slutwaffle.