PDA

View Full Version : Azaton's Locker Cleanout

Azaton
09-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Decided to finally clean out the old locker and have a bunch of stuff that has not seen the light of day in years. I'll be adding to this list steadily over the next several days as I sort through things and figure out what's what. The listed minimum bids are only what I could guess, so feel free to offer a lower bid if you feel it's too high. Buyouts are gladly accepted, weight and zest messaging is available on request.
Send bids/questions to my play.net(Tinuviel@play.net), or contact me in-game or on AIM (Azaton).
Bidding will go once, twice, sold, with bids updated daily. Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

For items sold please contact me to arrange pickup. I can deliver them to any city (including FWI), except Rivers Rest and Teras.

Auction will be ending tomorrow since most everything is sold and awaiting pickup. Thanks for all the bids and interest!

Weapons:

a curved double bladed gauntlet sword with a silver-bellied night black viper wrapped around it
4x, katar base, paralyzing poison flares
flares cause snake to bite and adds a paralyzing poison which prevents stance/position changes
Show:The gauntlet of this weapon has been crafted to resemble the head of a large black snake. Each scale has been meticulously carved and 2 flawless rubies are set as a pair of sinister eyes, darkened by the underlying black metal. Two long, curved blades serve as oversized fangs as they jut out from the wide-open jaw. The blades are kept razor sharp and polished to a mirror-finish.
Wrapped around the gauntlet-sword is a silver-bellied night black viper staring at you with malice in its eyes.
CB:2.5 million to Corlith twice

a veniom-hilted blackened kris
5x, short sword base, acid flares
Show:The slightly curved, leather-covered hilt of this kris is wrapped with black veniom wire. The edges of the blackened wavy blade have been kept finely sharpened. Carefully engraved near the hilt is the word "Corroder." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
CB:1.5 million wizgem3 sold

a jagged orcish vultite cutlass
4x, scimitar base, heavy damage weighting
MB:2 million

a glossy mithril skewer
1x/1x defender, rapier base
MB:250k

an acid-pitted midnight blue falchion
a bejeweled midnight blue dagger (as a set)
4x, falchion has acid flares, zested color changing
rub-(colors are midnight blue, blood red, brushed silver, golden, polished black)
As you rub the small gem on your midnight blue falchion, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding an acid-pitted blood red falchion.
Wave-
With a wild look in your eyes, you wave your midnight blue falchion high above your head.
Turn-
You turn your midnight blue falchion around, inspecting it for damage.
Smooch-
You pucker your lips and give your midnight blue falchion a big smooch, feeling its cold and unforgiving surface against your lips.
CB:200k to Faulkil sold

Armor:

some imflass chain mail armor constructed of alternating silver and light blue links
+12, chainmail base, +2 STR, CON, DEX, -2 DIS
MB:500k

some vine-inset womanly curved leathers
4x, double leather base, zested FEMALE ONLY
Zests:
Wear-
As you slip into some vine-inset womanly curved leathers you notice that it is perfectly fitted for maximum mobility, comfort, and protection.
rub leathers-
Noticing a bloody ichor smudge marring your leathers you casually buff at it with the pad of your thumb.
tap leather-
You click your fingernails against your leathers for a moment's distraction. Why must you suffer the interminably slow moments of life?
pull leather-
You shift the weight of your leathers on your shoulders, preparing yourself for sudden movement!
CB:800k to gs4omeba twice

some night black elven ringmail
5x, hauberk based, close/open and lock/unlock zests
Show:You see your ringmail. The high-quality steel of this armor has been dyed a deep, matte black. Each ring is meticulously scribed with runes, which are barely visible due to the darkness of the metal. A thick suede lining makes the mail comfortable and dulls any noise the rings may make.
Your ringmail is hinged to allow adjustability. Your ringmail is loosely worn.
CB:1.5 million to Rabenwolf sold

some black crystalline dusted imflass mail with a flawless soulstone inset into the chest
+22, hauberk base
MB:400k

a mirror-finish silver aegis
5x, medium shield
Show:This shield is kept to a mirror finish, every bit of light reflecting off it. A thick border of matte black runs around the shield, in a hope to obscure the handful of nicks and notches that the shield has accumulated. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
CB:500k to Zarli sold

a golvern-bound black vultite shield
4x, medium shield, zested, holds 1 weapon
Show:On the reverse of the shield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.
CB:200k to Faulkil sold

a golvern-bound rolaren tower shield
7x, tower shield, zested (I believe these are the anfelt zests from the first anfelt), weighs 8, forging 71/235
Show:Crafted from black rolaren, this massive shield is wrapped in thick golvern bands, adding to its already impressive strength. The shield is well-maintained and bears no scratches or dents, although the amount of visible repair work suggests this shield has seen much battle. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
Dust-
You carefully buff the surface of your rolaren tower shield, removing the debris of battle.
Push-
You thrust your rolaren tower shield firmly in front of you in a defensive maneuver.
Gaze-
You gaze into the metal surface of your rolaren tower shield and see a shadowy reflected image of yourself.
Wear-
You slide your rolaren tower shield deftly over one shoulder and it settles comfortably into place.
Remove-
In a brisk move, you slide a golvern-bound rolaren tower shield off your shoulder and it settles perfectly into your grip, as if made for only you.
CB:5.1 million to Inspire sold

a coal black ora shield
4x, inspects as black ora
CB:200k to Mr.Dallas sold

a ruby-studded black ora shield
CB:400k to Xatier twice

a spike-covered visored vultite warhelm
head/neck protection, spiked and steam flares

a steel-spiked dark mithril warhelm
head/neck protection, spiked
CB:50k to Wolf5772 sold

some dark steel vambraces trimmed in silver
+4 STR bonus, +6 brawling bonus, requires 50 brawling ranks
Huge amount of charges remaining, not crumbly
CB:300k to 100% Wool sold

a black mithril-scaled helm crested with a single crimson plume
some silvery mithglin greaves lined with blackened ringmail
some black mithglin vambraces wrapped in silver bands
Permanent heavy crit padded armor accessories
CB:5 million to Mtenda sold

some blackened silver arm greaves
some blackened silver leg greaves
zested open/close and lock/unlock
CB:50k to Izzy sold

Other Stuff:

a mithglin link neckchain
holds ~30 rings
CB:200k to Tei sold

a tall black hat
zested
turn-
You carefully wind the small turnkey on your tall black hat.
push-
You push the silver button on your tall black hat. A pair of small doors set within the hat pop open with a click. With a chorus of clicks and whirrs a mechanical arm pushes through the doors and begins to unfold upon its many hinges. Once completely extended, a wide fan of thin metal spreads open at the end of the arm. The fan begins to wave back and forth in front of your face, creating a small breeze.
CB:400k to slim427 twice

a sitting beanbag kobold
can sit it on your shoulder, changes to different animals/positions
CB:sold on buyout

a slender matte black chalkboard
Neck worn, zested, holds 1 piece of chalk, can write messages on it
comes with a set of 6 pieces of chalk- green, white, blue, orange, yellow and purple
Zests-
write chalkboard; Buy Me!
Holding your matte black chalkboard steady in your left hand, you tighten your grip on a thin piece of purple chalk and write the following message upon the slate in the Common tongue: "Buy Me!"
wave-
You wave your matte black chalkboard around, trying to draw attention to the message written upon it.
CB:50k to wolf5772 sold

a vaalorn-bound dwarven battle harness
shoulder-worn, large amount for several items
CB:100k to Jalesia sold

A silk-threaded black stave harness
shoulder-worn, medium amount for any number of items
CB-40k to Corlith sold

a misty crystal ball-
zested, gives many different magic 8-ball answers
turn-
You turn the misty crystal ball upside-down, then flip it back over. The crimson liquid within the orb begins to churn and boil, the outer glass becoming hot to the touch.
Serpentine coils of silvery bubbles dance within the sphere, the tendrils twisting and writhing into recognizeable shapes. As you stare at your device, the words "Slim and none" take shape.
CB:90k to Faulkil sold

an onyx-inlaid round mithril brooch
pin-worn, gold ring holder
CB:75k to Siobhan sold

a leather-lined steel plate gauntlet
wrist-worn, gold ring holder
CB:50k to Kragorg once

a blackened steel quiver
Belt-worn
You can put arrow-shafts in this, cast a spell at it, and it will make you some flaring arrows.
It does break and has to be repaired by a merchant after so many uses, but I've never used it and don't know exactly how it works.
MB:1 million

waywardgs
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
a veniom hilted blackened kris
1m on this

Elvenlady
09-15-2008, 05:05 PM
a padded dark grey leather bodysuit lined with silk ~ 150k

some vine-inset womanly curved leathers ~ 150k

thefarmer
09-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Bodysuit! Oh Noez! GS is gonna end now!

Xann
09-15-2008, 05:33 PM
a spiked black vultite warshield
7x, medium shield, anfelt shield zests
Show:Visible on this shield is the damage of countless battles. Dents, nicks and scratches mar the surface of this shield, the glossy black paint chipped away in some areas. Thick spikes ring the shield, most dulled or bent from years of being used as a weapon. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
MB:5 million

some invar spiked mithril arm-guards
some invar spiked mithril leg-guards
MB:30k

a tall black hat
zested-push a button and a little arm with a fan comes out and fans your face
MB:50k

Minimum on these three items..

~Xannorath's player

Drevihyin
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
some deep black golvern scalemail
4x, brig base, zested pauldrons
Show:The hardened armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The blazon on the left pauldron is hidden beneath a black crest. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce dragon ready to strike. Forged of pure golvern, each scale is lined with a border of blackened silver, adding a subtle contrast to the darker golvern. The scales are sewn to a thick, black suede backing, helping to support the heavy armor comfortably.

500k on this

Drevihyin

Bokertal
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
a pair of oval-shaped spectacles
zested-push a button and little arms come out and wipe your glasses clean

some dark brown full leather fastened with silver loops and buckles
4x, +3 max mana, +2 mana recovery, Wiz Sorc only

droit
09-15-2008, 05:44 PM
a black faewood-hafted silver-bladed naginata polished to a mirror finish
4x, pole-arm rebalance flares

2m.

Belnia
09-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Weight on the golvern scalemail, and does it inspect as golvern? If so, 600k

Hedensk
09-15-2008, 06:59 PM
7x, tower shield, anfelt shield zests
Show:Crafted from black rolaren, this massive shield is wrapped in thick golvern bands, adding to its already impressive strength. The shield is well-maintained and bears no scratches or dents, although the amount of visible repair work suggests this shield has seen much battle. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
MB:5 million

5 million on this, please.

Zarli
09-15-2008, 07:39 PM
a fel-hilted vultite longsword with an opal-inset pommel
5x, acid flares
MB:1 million

1 million on that

a mirror-finish silver aegis
5x, medium shield
Show:This shield is kept to a mirror finish, every bit of light reflecting off it. A thick border of matte black runs around the shield, in a hope to obscure the handful of nicks and notches that the shield has accumulated. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

500k on that

iJin
09-15-2008, 08:40 PM

170k on these

slim427
09-15-2008, 08:52 PM
50k tall black hat

Izzy
09-15-2008, 09:02 PM
+4 STR bonus, +6 brawling bonus, requires a strong amount of brawling skill

some blackened silver arm greaves
some blackened silver leg greaves
zested open/close and lock/unlock

Hecates
09-15-2008, 09:36 PM
100k casting gloves

GS4Khistian
09-15-2008, 09:49 PM
a veniom-inlaid rolaren tower shield

500k on this.

Bokertal
09-15-2008, 10:42 PM
some black linen casting gloves with silvery sigils
Zested dependent on your attunement

a pair of oval-shaped spectacles
zested-push a button and little arms come out and wipe your glasses clean
CB:50k to Wolf5772

Azaton
09-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I've updated with all the current bids I've recieved. I've also added a few of the zests that I've recieved some requests for, and two new things at the bottom. I will be adding more (not many more weapons/armor, but more toys and such) as I play with them and remember what they do.
Also a note about the golvern scalemail-the pauldrons are an older script and messes up the inspect, this is all I get:
Your careful inspection of some deep black golvern scalemail allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
No mention of any material. It did inspect as golvern prior to the pauldrons being added, and does have the forging of golvern brig (99/415), the inspect is just screwy.

waywardgs
09-15-2008, 11:03 PM
100k on each of the two black ora shields

iJin
09-15-2008, 11:13 PM
n/m

slim427
09-15-2008, 11:57 PM
4x, double leather base, zested FEMALE ONLY

some deep black golvern scalemail
4x, brig base, zested pauldrons, 25 pounds, forging 99/415
2 mil

tall black hat

Best locker sale I've seen in awhile

Mr. Dallas
09-16-2008, 12:31 AM
500k on the mask - 200k each on the black ora shields

Brielus
09-16-2008, 01:16 AM
a ruby-studded black ora shield
100k plz

GS4Khistian
09-16-2008, 07:14 AM
a veniom-inlaid rolaren tower shield.

iJin
09-16-2008, 10:10 AM
550k on the mask

gs4omeba
09-16-2008, 11:59 AM
200k some vine-inset womanly curved leathers

joehollywood
09-16-2008, 12:29 PM
>>a mithglin link neckchain
holds ~30 rings

50 ok that

and 300k on the lady leathers

Allereli
09-16-2008, 12:40 PM
350k on the feminine leathers

DelawhereAmi
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
750k on the mask plz.

Azaton
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
I've scrounged up a fire wand-loading bow and a few interesting containers (gem-only pouches and one of those self-closing pouches). I also played around with the mask to figure out it's duration, 4 hours hiding at a table because your manly giant warrior looks like a barbie doll is not fun.

Bokertal
09-16-2008, 01:20 PM
These too please.

a scaly green goblin skin gem pouch
belt-worn, holds a medium amount, zested (same as above), only holds gems

a black rolaren mesh pouch
belt-worn, small amount for any number of items, zested open/close and closes by itself
open-
Sliding the lever on the side of your rolaren mesh pouch, you can feel tension increasing against the lever. The metal plates at the top of the pouch slide away, revealing the opening.
Close-
You slide the small lever on the side of the rolaren mesh pouch, causing the metal plates at the top to snap closed.

Winter's Kiss
09-16-2008, 01:55 PM
a misty crystal ball-
zested, gives many different magic 8-ball answers
turn-
You turn the misty crystal ball upside-down, then flip it back over. The crimson liquid within the orb begins to churn and boil, the outer glass becoming hot to the touch.
Serpentine coils of silvery bubbles dance within the sphere, the tendrils twisting and writhing into recognizeable shapes. As you stare at your device, the words "Slim and none" take shape.
MB:20k

Minimum

100% Wool
09-16-2008, 02:02 PM

Kaelowyn
09-16-2008, 04:21 PM
some dark brown full leather fastened with silver loops and buckles
4x, +3 max mana, +2 mana recovery, Wiz Sorc only

a padded dark grey leather bodysuit lined with silk
4x, double leather

Some Rogue
09-16-2008, 04:32 PM
some black linen casting gloves with silvery sigils

Zarli
09-16-2008, 07:32 PM
holds ~30 rings

75k please. thanks

waywardgs
09-16-2008, 07:49 PM
5x, acid flares
1.2m on this

Zarli
09-16-2008, 07:57 PM
5x, acid flares

1.4 mil

Azaton
09-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Added a few more random items I dug up. I may end up pulling the dead nightingale because it was far too much fun playing around with. Give me some ridiculous buyout offers so I can get rid of it.

waywardgs
09-17-2008, 12:01 AM
a small dark leather back sheath
belt-worn, holds a small weapon, one of those hidden sheaths

iJin
09-17-2008, 12:16 AM
1.2 mill on the mask

Bokertal
09-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Dang you gots lots of cool stuffs....I'm gonna need a loan.

wear-
You reach around behind you and tuck your sheath securely into your pants at the small of your back.
Hiding a dagger-
You slip your hand to the hidden sheath at the small of your back and stow your dagger out of sight.
Getting the hidden dagger-
You slip a hand to the hidden sheath at the small of your back, deftly retrieving your dagger.

Winter's Kiss
09-17-2008, 01:06 AM
a swirl-etched gleaming silver censer
belt-worn, can burn incense inside to make everything smell nice with room messaging
MB:100k

and 60k on the Crystal Ball please.

Akaylas
09-17-2008, 01:17 AM
a vaalorn-bound dwarven battle harness - 20k

A silk-threaded black stave harness - 20k

some blood-tipped slender steel claws - 50k

a black rolaren mesh pouch- 100k

an onyx-inlaid round mithril brooch - 50k

Kitsun
09-17-2008, 01:44 AM
1,500,000 mask

waywardgs
09-17-2008, 02:01 AM
200k on the hidden back sheath

Rocktar
09-17-2008, 02:30 AM
a watered silk gem purse
belt-worn, holds a medium amount, zested, only holds gems
show-The interior of this silk gem purse is divided into tiny velvet-lined compartments, each approximately the size of a small gem. The purse is currently tied tightly shut.
open-
You carefully untie the drawstrings of your silk gem purse.
Close-
You pull the drawstrings of your silk gem purse until they are tight, then carefully tie them together.
wear/remove(with gems inside)-
You reach down and carefully untie your silk gem purse from your black leather belt. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.
Touch-
You place one hand on your silk gem purse, making sure it is still attached to your belt.

100K on each of these

deadly
09-17-2008, 02:32 AM
a suit of krolvin raiding armor
4x, brig base, close/open and lock/unlock zests
CB:150k to Hesperos once

Tei
09-17-2008, 05:39 AM
holds ~30 rings

100k.

Tei.

Zarli
09-17-2008, 09:12 AM
holds ~30 rings

MotleyCrew
09-17-2008, 09:35 AM
a tall black hat
zested-push a button and a little arm with a fan comes out and fans your face
CB:100k to slim427 once

150k please and thank you

iJin
09-17-2008, 10:01 AM
1.6 mask

slim427
09-17-2008, 03:03 PM
200k tall black hat

Bokertal
09-17-2008, 03:18 PM
CB:100k to Rocktar once

a black rolaren mesh pouch
belt-worn, small amount for any number of items, zested open/close and closes by itself
open-
Sliding the lever on the side of your rolaren mesh pouch, you can feel tension increasing against the lever. The metal plates at the top of the pouch slide away, revealing the opening.
Close-
You slide the small lever on the side of the rolaren mesh pouch, causing the metal plates at the top to snap closed.
CB:100k to Akaylas once

wear-
You reach around behind you and tuck your sheath securely into your pants at the small of your back.
Hiding a dagger-
You slip your hand to the hidden sheath at the small of your back and stow your dagger out of sight.
Getting the hidden dagger-
You slip a hand to the hidden sheath at the small of your back, deftly retrieving your dagger.
CB:200k to waywardgs once

Tei
09-17-2008, 04:12 PM
holds ~30 rings

Tei.

Inspire
09-17-2008, 04:52 PM
an onyx-inlaid round mithril brooch

I'll bid 60k

Inspire
09-17-2008, 04:54 PM
7x, tower shield, anfelt shield zests
CB:5 million to Hedensk twice

I'll put down 5.1m but what's the weight on this?

War Angel
09-17-2008, 05:04 PM
a black silk sash

100k bid please

Azaton
09-17-2008, 11:57 PM
I've added the requested shield weight, and fixed a slight mistake in the shield listing. The 7x rolaren tower shield has the shield zests from the first run of Anfelt, while the 7x vultite warshield has a slightly different set of zests from the second run of Anfelt. They're similar, but not quite the same, and the warshield has some additional ones, so for clarity I've listed both sets. Any items currently listed as going twice will be considered sold around noon(est) tomorrow.

Tei
09-18-2008, 05:35 AM
holds ~30 rings

200k.

MotleyCrew
09-18-2008, 08:41 AM
a tall black hat

Zarli
09-18-2008, 09:27 AM
5x, acid flares

1.8 mil

Kitsun
09-18-2008, 10:18 AM
1,750,000 on the mask

gs4omeba
09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
600k some vine-inset womanly curved leathers

Mtenda
09-18-2008, 08:05 PM

4 mil on this set

slim427
09-18-2008, 09:11 PM
300k tall black hat

Akaylas
09-18-2008, 09:25 PM
an acid-pitted midnight blue falchion - 200k

a recurve ruic composite bow with a red suede grip - 100k

some kiramon chitin vambraces 30k
some kiramon chitin legguards

some rolaren studded leg greaves 30k
some rolaren studded arm greaves

some etched silver arm greaves 30k
some etched silver leg greaves

Brielus
09-18-2008, 10:30 PM
4.5m please

Mtenda
09-19-2008, 02:51 PM

LOL Brielus.....5 mil on these

Kitsun
09-19-2008, 05:21 PM
600,000 beanbag

MotleyCrew
09-20-2008, 11:17 AM
a tall black hat
zested

325k please and thank you

slim427
09-20-2008, 01:34 PM
400k tall black hat

gs4omeba
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
800k some vine-inset womanly curved leathers

Kaelowyn
09-20-2008, 03:39 PM
when/where would you like me to pick up the armor? I'm in Illie or FWI.

Zarli
09-21-2008, 06:37 PM
I sent a PM with my AIM and character for pick up.

Kitsun
09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
800,000 beanbag.

MotleyCrew
09-24-2008, 10:26 AM
a tall black hat
zested

425k please and thank you

slim427
09-26-2008, 03:30 AM
500k tall black hat

gs4omeba
09-26-2008, 11:19 AM
when are you going to update? havent seen an update on this in 4 days. so my bid is now sold to me or what?

Zarli
09-26-2008, 11:31 AM
he hasn't been answering PMs either

gs4omeba
09-28-2008, 03:26 AM
whats this persons problem? no update in a week.

Zarli
09-28-2008, 09:37 AM
no idea.. but I wonder if he's having problems accessing PC, I know a couple of other people are right now so I'm not ready to come down too hard quite yet.

100% Wool
09-28-2008, 01:16 PM
I haven't seen him on AIM either to pickup an item i won so he/she may be having internet issues.

Mtenda
09-30-2008, 12:21 AM
anything new here?

gs4omeba
10-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Not gona wait any longer. I retract my bid.

Zarli
10-02-2008, 04:36 PM
wow, spell check is your friend.

Azaton
10-11-2008, 11:12 PM
I am terribly sorry about the lack of updates/news on the auction I was having. Someone managed to gain access to my credit card/debit card information, which resulted in accounts having to be closed, numbers changed, and 2 weeks of going back and forth with the bank. Who ever did this nicely timed it to correspond with my tuition bill being due, so getting my accounts set back up and my credit unfrozen took precedence over gemstone and most everything else for that matter.
If you had the winning bid for an item, it's still available so just let me know. If you no longer want it, I completely understand. I apologize again for any inconvenience.

gs4omeba
10-12-2008, 12:08 AM
if you still got the leathers then i will take them for my last bid

Zarli
10-12-2008, 12:14 PM
I'll still take the aegis for 500k, let me know when and where.

Tei
10-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Hi - I still want this:

holds ~30 rings
CB:200k to Tei sold

You can find Teiana in the Landing area (usually 2am onwards) or send me a PM as I always have the forums open.

Thanks.