PDA

View Full Version : Haste script help

GSIVPlayer
09-14-2008, 12:29 PM
:help: I would like a script that i can use as:

.haste <character 1> <character 2>

so far i have two different scripts that wait for haste to drop. Lacking a hinderance, spell rt, and mana check. Just the most basic script ever.

#haste rathmond

start:
match 506 rathmond returns
matchwait
506:
put 506 rathmond
goto start

Would like to see it able to again.. check for the 6% hinderance i'm dealing with.. re-cast if in spell cast RT <while hunting> and be able to target more then one person. <table picking and healing down>.. would appreciate help.

thefarmer
09-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Lrn2MA

GSIVPlayer
09-14-2008, 01:17 PM
give a man a fish, feed him for a day..

Show a man to fish.. feed him forever..

once i see a good example of how to do it, i'm sure i could figure it out. Just need the first lesson of how to put what where, and i'm Off!
:thanx:

Kitsun
09-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Start:
Match 506 %1 returns to normal speed.
Matchwait

506:
put prep 506
Match Good Your spell is ready.
Match 506 seconds.
Match Release You already have a spell readied! You must RELEASE it if you wish to prepare another!
Matchwait

Release:
put release
goto 506

Good:
put cast at %1
Match Start %1 begins moving faster than you thought possible.
Match Bleh (insert spell hinderance messaging)
Match Bleh (insert fumble messaging)
Matchwait

Bleh:
pause 4
goto 506

Kitsun
09-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah, that won't do multiple characters. It would require more matches for %2 and on and then to match to the different casts. Its too much work for me to even bother.

Menelous
09-16-2008, 04:12 AM
Hardcoded names ftl but works for multiple people. No need to remove anyone, just add to your list everyone you hunt with... evar. Stole above code to save me time.

Start:
Match NAME1 REALNAME1 returns to normal speed.
Match Name2 REALNAME2 returns to normal speed.
Matchwait

NAME1:
Save Realname1
goto 506

NAME2:
Save Realname2
goto 506

506:
put prep 506
Match Good Your spell is ready.
Match 506 ...wait
Match Release You already have a spell readied! You must RELEASE it if you wish to prepare another!
Matchwait

Release:
put release
goto 506

Good:
put cast at %s
Match Start begins moving faster than you thought possible.
Match Bleh (insert spell hinderance messaging)
Match Bleh (insert fumble messaging)
Matchwait

Bleh:
pause 4
goto 506

Morrff
09-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Dude one really simple and easy method...Either build one with built in names, just adding more names everytime you meet someone else you're hasting OR simply .haste1 %1 .haste2 %1.

I know you use Psinet, but do you use Lich? If not this is exactly what you want to do, setup Lich to run properly with Psinet and SGE(Read Psinet help file ?lich se) and then once everything's working type ;repo download haste.lic

Thunderstone
05-27-2009, 03:30 AM
I know it's a bit late answering this post, but here's the script I made. I made it in SF. I don't know if it's useable in Wizard FE. It's very similar to the script I use to get things off the ground.

Echo
Echo Hastes a person quickly. USAGE: .haste <person name> <person name> <person name> etc... for 9 people
Echo

start:

IF_1 goto continue
goto end

continue:
put prep 506
put cast %1
wait 3
SHIFT
goto start

end:

Gibreficul
05-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Dude one really simple and easy method...Either build one with built in names, just adding more names everytime you meet someone else you're hasting OR simply .haste1 %1 .haste2 %1.

I know you use Psinet, but do you use Lich? If not this is exactly what you want to do, setup Lich to run properly with Psinet and SGE(Read Psinet help file ?lich se) and then once everything's working type ;repo download haste.lic

It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy when I see people recommending my scripts.

Gibreficul